The Order: 1886

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Pre-ordered the collector's edition at Itech SM North! Ilang slots na lang open for collector's tapos ubos na yung premium so bilisan niyo na sa mga gusto makakuha ng collector's ed!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

ano nga ba nasa collector's edition? :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ 7 inch statue ni Sir Galahad and Steel Book and stickers. :) May access din sa complete soundtrack (which is pretty good) and behind the scenes video.

Hindi ako mahilig sa mga figure, sa totoo lang Steel Book lang habol ko, so baka ibenta ko yung figure. :)

Ito naman premium edition, ibang statue (13 inches) plus some art book ata and a replica of a vial containing black water. Kaso ang retail price nito sa US 150$, yung collector's edition 80$ lang. So expected ko nito mga 3,200 parang infamous: SS

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Lycan gif para sa hype!

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

The main character reminds me of Harry (Spider-Man movies) :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Ako naman si tito sotto :lol:
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dat Bolt Headshot tho :o
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: tagamaynila

I'm still having a hard time getting over my cynicism regarding this game. All that RAD have shown so far are standard TPS and QTE gameplay. I've heard about some form of investigating but i'm not sure if that's an actual mechanic or just some story beat. I hope there's something more noteworthy about the game than just looking pretty. They seem like a talented bunch, but i'd rather the game didn't occupy more or less the same space as Naughty Dog's cinematic TPS approach. Failing that, i at least wish that they can tell a good story. Games could always use more of those. Or Guerilla's robot dinosaurs. Now that, i'm realy curious about.
There's coffee in my veins
PSN ID: tagamaynila
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Okay time to pre-order the Premium Edition. Nag restock Amazon today ... bili na baka maubusan kayo. Sabi na nga ba mag restock ang Amazon, just like tales of symphonia before.

PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Got my collector's edition pre-ordered here locally, masyado mahal yung premium para sa akin :lol: pero ang ganda nung figure!

Also, would advise everybody to watch out for spoilers, a lot of people have early copies already.

Also, ako na gagawa ng OT, so claimed na yung ot!!
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Iyong book ang habol ko sa premium. Mas prefer ko iyong statue ng collectors edition.
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Use Google Chrome web browser then install Hola Better Internet Add-on, browse na and select US for the Country (gagamitin natin para makuha yung the order theme code dahil ip-blocked yung site hehe).

Then Go to: https://theorder.playstation.com/

I-explore niyo lang tapos kapag 10 out of 10 may mag-pop up na code dun! Redeemable by Feb. 17th hehe
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

suilenRok wrote:walang nag-popup sa 'kin.. anyare?
kailangan US ip ka pafs hehe kaya gumamit ako ng chrome extension na hola better internet :mrgreen:
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Live na ito, redeem na!
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Cool tip. Thanks a lot for the how to.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

The Order: 1886 dev hints at multiplatform future, says it can do for Xbox One what it did on PS4
Ready at Dawn tech is optimised for PS4, PC and Xbox One, studio says
http://www.psu.com/news/27019/The-Order ... did-on-PS4

The developer behind The Order: 1886 has hinted that future titles at the studio may come to Xbox One and PC formats in addition to PlayStation 4.

Speaking during an interview with Game Informer, Ready at Dawn's Paul Sams reaffirmed its strong relationship with format holder Sony, but also pointed out that it developed technology that can accommodate any other platform, too.

"It’s hard to imagine not seeing our future games on one or more of the Sony platforms,” he said. “At the same time, we have worked very hard to make sure that our engine and technology suite is multi-platform. What we did on the PS4 for The Order: 1886, we can also do today on Xbox One, PC, and on an additional unannounced platform.”

Regarding the future of The Order, Sams added that Ready at Dawn does not own the rights to the IP, although it would still love to be involved in the series going forward.

The Order: 1886 was released exclusively on PS4 earlier this year to mixed reviews from critics. While the game's visuals were praised for being among the most impressive to date on Sony's latest home console, its gameplay was heavily criticised for being too formulaic and relying too heavily on scripted events.