Persona 5

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Daniel wrote:oo :D

pero unang akala raw, para takpan yung boobs ni anna :D
Anne pafs :sweat:
grabe naman lol :lol:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Gameplay Footage Analysis - YongYea (YouTube)
Translations/ Fan Theories/ etc..

see the 1 hour Persona 5 Trailer 4 Analysis [V2] here > viewtopic.php?f=121&t=71532&p=2262997&h ... 5#p2262997
Aethoria-7
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Aethoria-7

Thanks for the link!

Btw, are you gonna get the PS4 Steelbook Edition of P5? I don't plan to buy a PS4 yet, but I seriously want that bag, haha.
PSN ID:
>Aethoria-7 (HK)
>Xvir-3 (US)

Currently Playing:
>Tales of Destiny 2
>Tales of Rebirth
>Persona 3 FES
>Persona 4: Dancing All Night
>Catherine

~Looking for Tales of PS3 Games~
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Aethoria-7 wrote:Thanks for the link!

Btw, are you gonna get the PS4 Steelbook Edition of P5? I don't plan to buy a PS4 yet, but I seriously want that bag, haha.
No prob, im so hype for this gamexD
I'm gonna get the CE;)
Aethoria-7
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Aethoria-7

z3kEn wrote:
Aethoria-7 wrote:Thanks for the link!

No prob, im so hype for this gamexD
I'm gonna get the CE;)
Same haha. Although February is still far, I'm kinda glad it is. It gives me more time to save money. XD I plan to pre-order the 20th Anniversary Edition though, but I have no experience in doing so. :/

Cool! (When you do, please sell me that bag jk :lol: )
PSN ID:
>Aethoria-7 (HK)
>Xvir-3 (US)

Currently Playing:
>Tales of Destiny 2
>Tales of Rebirth
>Persona 3 FES
>Persona 4: Dancing All Night
>Catherine

~Looking for Tales of PS3 Games~
z3kEn
Momento Mori

IGN

Dengeki
z3kEn
Momento Mori

http://personacentral.com/persona-5s-so ... -trailers/

These are “Cooperation” characters, which is Persona 5‘s take on the “Social Link” system from Persona 3 and Persona 4.

By meeting people at school and in the city with various skills, abilities and interests, relationships based on trust—as the interests between the player and the character align—can be built with a “co-op” theme. These bonds are mutually advantageous, resulting in collaborations that deepen the ties between characters and give the player access to certain abilities as a Phantom Thief.

Tae Takemi

Arcana: Death (La Mort)

Voiced by Yuka Saitō, Tae is a nurse and a shopkeeper who sells the protagonist items.

Munehisa Iwai

Arcana: Hanged Man (Le Pendu)

Voiced by Hisao Egawa, Munehisa is a shopkeeper who sells the Phantom Thieves airsoft guns.

Sojiro Sakura

Arcana: Hierophant (Le Pape)

Voiced by Jouji Nakata, Sojiro is Futaba Sakura’s father, and the caretaker of the main protagonist while he lives in Tokyo. He is also the owner of the coffee shop where the protagonist lives.

The tarot cards from the previous games have been redesigned to fit Persona 5‘s aesthetic, and the French language is used for their names.

The official website has been updated accordingly, with the “School Life,” “Phantom Life” and “Cooperation” pages released.

Persona 5 is slated to be released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016, with a February 14, 2017 North American release date.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

z3kEn
Momento Mori

http://personacentral.com/persona-5-tra ... third-eye/

It was shown in the E3 trailer some scenes where the protag�s status increased. This was also in Persona 3 and 4. In Persona 5, it seems there are 5 statuses and there are new ones too. Do they actually have something to do with the Commu system?

Knowledge: In the series� past games, you were able to increase this status through taking classes in school�etc. It should influence the results of the exams.

Charm: It represents the attractiveness and how good the MC looks as the protagonist. It�s probably something indispensable in order to get into a romantic relationship.

Courage: As a phantom thief who causes great flutters in the world, courage is definitely essential! It should be a similar status with the past games.
Thoughtfulness: As a chivalrous thief, it is necessary to be a thoughtful person. We are really curious how players will be able to increase this status.

Ingenuity: This is probably the most important status to do jobs as a phantom thief. Ingenuity should influence the protag�s phantom life greatly.

Palace

In Persona 3 and 4 the dungeons are randomly generated. In Persona 5, �palaces� are fix-structured. Because of this, every palace is very unique. The palaces are definitely more durable and players would be able to enjoy the process solving all the mysteries.
Third Eye

The Third Eye is a skill for you to see through traps and secrets in palaces. As in the E3 gameplay, after triggering the Third Eye, we were able to see the glittering footsteps and go after them and open the gate. It seems players will also be able to find hidden items.

Battle

In the trailer we were able to see that the battles are really smooth. All of the details of each system were revealed. It should be pretty easy for players to master. Let�s review the battle system again! [Followed by battle gameplay information that can be found in a previous post.]
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...grabe score nito sa famitsu. 10/10/10/9

...almost perfect ah. :agree:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Opkorz ;)
yun lang sa valentines pa ito.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

....honga eh, kala ko mauuna to kesa ff15
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

[source]

Persona 5 is getting a PS4 bundle in Japan. Make that a PS4 Slim bundle. It’s priced at 39,980 yen (US$393) and will be out September 15, when the game launches in Japan.

**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Worldwide release daw sabi nung 2013 nauwe sa wala hayy.. Japanese> lucky bast*** lol
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

im soooo jelly, man! :shock: :banghead: ...chances are, we'll be seeing "leaks" coming out in the next few days. :lol: :sweat: Sana magkaron sa vita neto, mas enjoy laruin to sa handheld eh. :)

Persona 5 20th Anniversary Edition unboxed

**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

Looks great. This is going to be my first time playing Persona in English (PCSX2). Style reminds me a bit of Catherine. In terms of gameplay, mas nagustuhan ko ang P4 kunmpara sa P3. Mas streamlined dahil wala ng fatigue level when going to dungeons and merong direct control pagdating sa team members. Also when forming relationships sa P4, pwedeng hindi ka malock in sa romance, something I dislike sa P3.

Anyway, alam ko out na ito sa Japan pero hindi parin ako tumitingin ng gameplay elements. Media blackout ako for this game purposely; one of the games na matagal ko na din hinihintay.
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

30 minutes till the Twitch stream!
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

From the livestream:

Persona 5 has been delayed to April 4, 2017 to make sure localization is top notch.

Japanese Voice DLC will be available at launch as well.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

im actually relieved that this is delayed again, atleast hindi magsasabay sabay gastos ko sa 1st quarter ng 2017 :sweat:
**** ****!