[Feb GotM] Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (2.11.2014)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: monkmon08

Di bagay yang summoner outfit ni Yuna kay Lightning. Mas ok kung yung FFX-2 na costume niya.

Currently playing:
PS4: Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7
PC: Chrono Clock, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

My Figure Collections
aozaki
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

For FFVII fans:

source: FemCloud
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

^ It was only a matter of time. ;)
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

^Confeermed: Tomboy si Lightning! Hahaha! :bigmouth:
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Also Has Seven Samurai Armor Costumes

Catgirl cosplay, Yuna’s summoner’s dress from Final Fantasy X, and a Cloud Strife costume. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has *a lot* of outfits for Lightning. On top of the Soldier 1st Class outfit which is a first print bonus in Japan, Lightning can also get a Samurai armor… but the piece depends on which store you purchase the game at.

Shogun (left) is a costume you get from the Square Enix store while Furinkazan (second from the right with the red text) is something you can only get from Tsutaya. Utsusemi (purple text) is probably the most common bonus since you can get that at a couple of different retailers. Flower of Battle (right) is a bonus bundled with the game’s soundtrack. Europe will receive three of these: Shobgun, Sohei Savior (gold), and Flower of Battle as part of a pre-order bonus pack.

Costumes in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII are more than cosmetic. They affect Lightning’s stats and give her different abilities. The Cloud Strife costume comes with:

Soldier 1st armor – increases damaging when you hit an enemy with specific timing

Buster Sword – lets easily knockout enemies

Soldier’s Band – increases HP

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII comes out on February 11, 2014 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/02/li ... AzUgwhV.99
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ultimagicarus99
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: ultimagicarus99

dami namang bibilhin dyan. hehehe, tama na sakin yung cloud's outfit.
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: bhAbOi

Wala bang complete version neto? haha. Di ako bumili ng outfit sa XIII-2 kasi cosmetic lang at ok na ko dun sa bikini ni serah. dito parang mapapabili ako.
Add me up on PSN!

US PSN ID: JhorenBadtrip

Now Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/bhaboi24 - World Tekken Federation
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

An Auron Bushido Suit or possibly a Judge from FFXII and I AM SOLD! :2thumbs:
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

BIKINI!!!!! anyone?
Add me up on PSN!

Now Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Wow! Samurai outfits!
Must buy talaga ito sa akin.
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bagong trailer. Fang is back. And kid Hope. LOL.
Add me up on PSN!

Riggel
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

Nag pakita ng scans ni Lightning and FFXIII chars si Yoshi P. ng FFXIV sa Japan Expo sa Paris. Base sa mga discussions sa XIV forums, Lightning and others will pay visit sa Eorzea come this games launch. XIV players can even acquire their gears on the special event
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: monkmon08

bhAbOi wrote:

Bagong trailer. Fang is back. And kid Hope. LOL.
Now I don't really know what's going on in the story :sweat:

Currently playing:
PS4: Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7
PC: Chrono Clock, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

My Figure Collections
Mcoy_exe
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Kaizer_exe

^agree ako.. parang semi goddess na si lightning with the power to jump through time which is kinda off track dun sa previous character nya sa FF XIII.. mas gusto ko pa nung human lang sya :sweat:
ADD ME UP:

US PSN : Kaizer_exe

"The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time."
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

well Lightning is a goddess dun sa XIII-2. Dito mukang sya na yung embodiment ng god nila. Sobrang gulo ng story sa mga trailer nila hindi ko na maintindihan nangyayari. LOL
Add me up on PSN!

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://gematsu.com/2013/08/lightning-re ... s-revealed
The Vajra Bodhisattva and Fushikaden

Two new costumes and accompanying equipment Lightning can wear in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII have been revealed.

Vajra Bodhisattva

Vajra Bodhisattva (Costume) – The armor of a wise ruler who honored the heavens and loved his nation, and stuck to the ways of benevolence in a world of wars.

Treasury Palace (Weapon) – Forged as a prayer to the Gods, it was once the cross-shaped lance of a ferocious monk unparalleled in spearmanship.

Warrior’s Return (Shield) – A robust shield covered with a rivet of steel, it is said that it could deflect even a knight’s assault.

Fushikaden (Original Soundtrack first-run bonus)

Fushikaden (Costume) – Fighting as though in a graceful dance, the flowers of a turbulent time fly as you battle in a noble woman’s armor.

Direct Heart Shadow (Weapon) - Standing to face the invaders, protect the nation to the end with the sword of a noble woman.

Charming Folding Screen (Shield) - Like an ancient song composed of a dream-like spectacle, this is a brilliant shield.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is due out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 21 in Japan, February 11 in North America, and February 14 in Europe.
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

as much as I want different costumes, langya parang nagiging cosplayer na si Light.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
ultimagicarus99
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: ultimagicarus99

milky na yan, kuntento na ko dun sa standard at EXsoldier. tsaka yung bikini na rin. :sweat:
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yopepoy wrote:milky na yan, kuntento na ko dun sa standard at EXsoldier. tsaka yung bikini na rin. :sweat:
:2thumbs: :twisted:
sinkhole12
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Pag madaming DLC it's either incomplete yung game or panget yung game. :lol:

Masyado na nila ginagatasan si lightning. :bigmouth:
Buying: 3DS GAMES>> http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52386
Selling/Trading: None
Mitups: Pque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Mckinley Hill
09054982633/09198021610