FFX | X-2 HD to include International version content

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/12/451746 ... al-content
Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 HD will include all bonus content from the game's International versions, save 10-2 bonus dungeon Last Mission, producer Yoshinori Kitase and director Motomu Toriyama confirmed during the Japan Expo last week.

Speaking with Playstation EU forums' community moderator "IOtaSan," the pair confirmed the games will include content that was previously only available in specific regions. In March, Square Enix announced Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 HD would include this bonus content, but a report in last May's issue of Famitsu stated the inclusion was still undecided.

The International version of Final Fantasy 10, which launched in Europe as standard issue in 2001, includes new bosses, the additional Dark Aeons and the extended Expert Sphere Grid. The game also included a 14-minute scene called "Eternal Calm," which bridged the two-year gap in the storyline between the game and it's sequel, Final Fantasy 10-2.

Final Fantasy 10-2's International version included Creature Create, a system similar to Final Fantasy 10's Monster Arena in which players could capture and train fiends for battle. The game also included the Last Mission bonus dungeon. No decision has been made yet regarding Last Mission's inclusion in 10-2 HD.

In May, Kitase told Polygon in a statement that Last Mission's inclusion with the game was dependent on disc capacity.

"The inclusion of the Last Mission is currently under consideration," he said. "We're looking into the possibilities with the ROM capacity and development schedule in mind."

While gameplay and combat mechanics haven't undone any major changes, Kitase and Toriyama did hint at changes to the games' user interface and background music. At this time, there are no plans to release additional downloadable content for the games post-launch, but the pair did suggest Square Enix is looking into the possibility of Vita-specific features for the games' portable versions.

Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 HD will launch later this year for PlayStation 3 and Vita.
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dependent on disc capacity? that's BS, laki laki ng Bluray eh.

baka kamo tinatamad lang silang i-translate yung Last Mission since hindi pa nila naintranslate sa English dati unlike sa FFX International na meron ng English translation.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Di yata kasya sa DVD e.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: bhAbOi

Daniel wrote:Di yata kasya sa DVD e.
DVD? :huh:
Add me up on PSN!

US PSN ID: JhorenBadtrip

Now Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/bhaboi24 - World Tekken Federation
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

bhAbOi wrote:DVD? :huh:
Oops, wrong mistake. Akala mo ay 360 version e. :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ChardPurple
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: chard_newfag

eynjel18 wrote:dependent on disc capacity? that's BS, laki laki ng Bluray eh.
I won't call it BS immediately. May chance talaga na mapuno ng FF X/X-2 yung 50GB(?) capacity ng Bluray lalo na kung pre-rendered yung mga cutscenes tulad ng sa FF XIII (na BTW around 40GB ang file size). Edit: And AFAIK separate ang cartridge ng Vita version X and X-2 dahil sa file size so it says something.
Last edited by ChardPurple on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now Playing: Tekken 7, Gwent: Homecoming (PC), Detroit: Become Human (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

"Substance over style, quality over quantity, practicality over idealism."
ultimagicarus99
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: ultimagicarus99

tig isang oras din ata lahat ng cinematic cutscenes. at lahat yun ay remastered widescreen in full 1080p. parang quality ng cinematic ng FFXIII/Advent Children. Can't wait!!
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

then 2 bluray disk kung hindi kasya sa isa pero malulugi sila sa production. sa tingin ko talaga ayaw lang nila i-translate yung Last Mission ng FFX-2, eh yung pa naman ang habol ko dito aside from the graphical upgrade.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.