Hellraid

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

Techland has formally announced Hellraid, a first-person co-op slasher that offers two games in one: a single-player, story-driven campaign of hack & slash action; and unique, co-operative multiplayer that pits four players against the denizens of hell – and each other – in a battle for points, rewards and fame. The first official screenshots, game details and more are available on Hellraid.com, where you’ll also find the developers blog, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the production of Hellraid.

The armies of Hell brought pain and destruction to the realm of man, and only a select few have the fighting skills necessary to confront the devilish monstrosities. Combining elements of hack & slash RPGs, first-person shooters and online multiplayer games, Hellraid features an advanced, immersive combat system with melee, ranged and magical weapons. The engaging Game Master system makes each game a different experience, placing loot and enemies while generating random online challenges.

With exploration, looting, questing, weapon crafting, boss fights, armor customization, character development, leaderboards, magic and so much more, Hellraid is set to drag you straight to hell later this year on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

http://hellraid.com/

I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

Teaser

I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Hellraid Teaser Trailer

Parang medieval na Dead Island.
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1