Fuse

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Multiplatform ito hehe
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Fuse "The Dalton Rules" Trailer
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Fuse delayed to second quarter of 2013

During EA's fiscal third quarter earnings call, CFO Blake Jorgensen revealed that Insomniac's PS3 and Xbox shooter, Fuse, has been delayed.

"We've decided to move the launch of Fuse to Q1 of fiscal 2014," said Jorgensen. That puts the release of the futuristic co-op shooter somewhere between the beginning of April and the end of June in calendar 2013. Fuse was originally slated to launch in March.

The delay will allow the team at Insomniac put some "extra work" into the game, said EA COO Peter Moore.
joystiq
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fuse - Meet Overstrike 9: Dalton Brooks
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fuse - Meet Overstrike 9: Naya Devereaux
[RP] jpodg27

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Meet Overstrike 9: Izzy Sinclair
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fuse Release Date
Save the day this May.

Anxious to get your hands on Fuse, the four-player cooperative third-person shooter? Well, we now have a release date. Fuse arrives May 28th in North America and May 31st in Europe. Fuse, of course, is from developer Insomniac Games and marks the first one of its titles to ever appear on the Xbox 360. Originally called Overstrike, Fuse puts you and your friends in control of four mercs and unleashes you on a whirlwind adventure.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/23/ ... lease-date
[RP] jpodg27

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Fuse - Ted Price Interview
z3kEn
Momento Mori

30 minutes of Fuse - developer gameplay walkthrough
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Fuse doesn't have micro-transactions or an online pass
Demo confirmed.

fuse faqs
http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/fus ... l/fuse-faq

In a new FAQ published on the Insomniac website, the developer asked itself, "Online pass?"

"Nope," it answered. "But, you should still buy it new to support us because there are no micro-transactions to make up for it, though. :D"

EA came under fire recently for the inclusion of micro-transactions in Dead Space 3, but Fuse, a co-op shooter for up to four players, is published by EA under the EA Partners label - EA's division that releases games made by companies it doesn't own.

Previous EA Partners games include 38 Studios' Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Valve's Portal 2 and Crytek's Crysis 3.

Meanwhile, Insomniac confirmed a demo of Fuse will be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 "closer to release". The game is due out at the end of May.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... nline-pass
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: tagamaynila

I feel bad for this game and insomniac. It has gone gold and very close to release and still not a hint of promotion from EA. It's being lambasted heavily on gaming sites like Gaf and sadly, i'm inclined to agree. I really hope this turns out to be a really fun co-op game because I can see myself really enjoying another one of these. I'm still playing ME3 MP to this day.
There's coffee in my veins
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Fuse Villains Trailer

The latest trailer for Insomniac's Fuse sets up the story by giving you the perspective of the villains. They do have their own motivations. They're not evil for no good reason, after all.
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Available na yung demo sa PSN.

15 Minutes With Insomniac's Fuse - IGN Plays

Ok yung mga weapons pero parang generic itsura nito for an Insomniac game. :sweat:
[RP] jpodg27

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PSNomad wrote:Available na yung demo sa PSN.

15 Minutes With Insomniac's Fuse - IGN Plays

Ok yung mga weapons pero parang generic itsura nito for an Insomniac game. :sweat:
Oo nga eh, lacks a certain amount of polish that you'd expect from an Insomniac game. Gameplay looks just alright to me.
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

Controls aren't as snappy as I would want to and the AI is questionable. *Sigh*

Well at least Shepard and Liara are there. Yay?
There's coffee in my veins
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

THE VERDICT

This is a loud, chaotic, and fun bit of extraordinary violence in an otherwise lighthearted world, but it rarely achieves the greatness it strives for. If you can overlook the tonal inconsistencies, Fuse’s shallow, familiar shooting can thrive. Success comes when the unacceptable teammate A.I. is replaced by a group of friends unleashing the awesome power of their alien-powered weaponry. Fuse is an all-or-nothing experience, though. Bring a full crew or don’t waste your time.

OKAY
Fuse is an entertaining co-op action game, but its limited thrills are wasted if you can't play with four friends.

+Fun co-op
+Cool weapons
– Bad A.I.
– Confused tone
– Baffling story
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/28/fuse-review
[RP] jpodg27

aoshi900
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: aoshi900

I was following this game since I like Insomniac's Ratchet & Clank and Resistance (mainly Resistance 2) games. I enjoyed the demo also, and I imagine it's fun if you have 4 people to play with, but I still have 2nd thoughts on purchasing this game brand new based on the reviews that I read.

Accdg to Datablitz's FB Page, P2,050 yung R3. Pagisipan ko na lang, I may get it next week since I'm still finishing up on Resident Evil Revelations.
PSN ID: aoshi900

1st PS3: YLOD on Aug 7 2009
2nd PS3: RSOD on May 14, 2011