Lost Planet 3 (NA 8.27.13)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

z3kEn
Momento Mori

video trailer got pulled..
z3kEn
Momento Mori

nag leak yung Video Trailer pinull agad ng Sony :sweat:

Edit-

Lost Planet 3 - First Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2UE6tJ1MBU
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Geofffffff7

played LP1 and LP2, sana malaki inimprove nito, and a better story please. :pray:
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Hintay-hintay muna ng gameplay footage. Nagpass ako sa LP2 eh. :sweat:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Lost Planet 3 'is what the original was meant to be'
Capcom promises bigger, open world and explains collaboration with western developer Spark
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/34 ... ant-to-be/
Capcom has dished the first details on Lost Planet 3, which was revealed earlier today.

According to Lost Planet boss Kenji Oguro, the third entry in the series, which is set for release on Xbox 360 and PS3 early next year, realises the vision he had for 2006's original.

"I had a vision for Lost Planet that I wasn't able to realise for a variety of reasons," he told CVG. "One of them was of course technological - we were aiming to launch a game very near the launch of Xbox 360, so that was a challenge in itself.

"The other was that I had an idea, but I couldn't quite figure out how to turn it into a game. I wanted to do a much broader experience. I wanted the world to be much more vast and I wanted to give the player the ability to explore it. I couldn't figure it out so Lost Planet became more like an arcade experience.

"Now I have additional knowledge as a director, and we have additional technological skill at this stage in the console cycle, so for Lost Planet 3 we've been able to create a bigger world and match my original vision. This is what Lost Planet was meant to be, and I hope you'll be happy to play it next year."

Capcom producer Andrew Szymanski also outlined the reasons the Japanese company chose California-based Spark Unlimited to develop Lost Planet 3. The western studio was previously responsible for Call of Duty spin-off Finest Hour for Xbox, GameCube and PS2, and more recently first-person shooters Turning Point: Fall of Liberty and Legendary: The Box, both of which were released in 2008 and received middling review scores.

"Spark really had the passion and the ability to work with us to make [Lost Planet creator] Mr. Oguro's vision a reality," he explained. "I'll tell you - Lost Planet 3 has been a collaboration from day one. Myself and several other members of the teams that made the first two games were literally there from the first minute, working on the concept and working with Spark to achieve that concept.

"We know we can't just take a game and throw it West and say 'hey go run with it.' It has to come from Capcom; it has to unmistakably be a Capcom game and it has to do justice to the franchise. Even though we're taking it in a new direction, Lost Planet 3 feels like a Lost Planet game.

"That couldn't happen without very heavy involvement from the Japanese staff, from the creative direction from Mr. Oguro, and also from the design help and art direction coming out of Japan. Spark are taking this shared vision and turning it into reality, into software, and I think our demo proves they're doing a great job."
z3kEn
Momento Mori

First Gameplay Video
marui_man
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: marui_man

Geofffffff7 wrote:played LP1 and LP2, sana malaki inimprove nito, and a better story please. :pray:
+1, dyan ako nag-pass sa LP2.
PSN ID: marui_man
Xbox One Gamertag: lockh33d
Join our clash of clans: clan2tan
Hitomi
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Capcom confirmed to us the landing dates for Lost Planet 3: June 25 in North America, and June 28 in Europe. The game was previously earmarked for early 2013, but early 2013 has all but come and gone, so the delay is not too surprising, but at least Spark Unlimited's third-person shooter now has its dates.

Lost Planet 3: A Dangerous Secret trailer

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Lost Planet 3 delayed again

http://asia.gamespot.com/news/lost-plan ... in-6406632

Lost Planet 3 has been delayed again. Capcom announced today that the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC action-shooter is now expected August 27 in North America and August 30 in Europe.

Previously, Lost Planet 3 was expected to ship June 25. No rationale for today's delay was provided.

Lost Planet 3 was announced in April 2012 with an "early 2013" release window, before being pushed to June 25.

Unlike its predecessors, Lost Planet 3 is being developed in the West by Spark Unlimited as opposed to internally at Capcom Japan.
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Lost Planet 3 - Upgrades and Abilities Developer Commentary

Lost Planet 3 - Platform Mode Developer Commentary
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1