UFC Undisputed 3

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

joey_ed27 wrote:Im really hoping magkaroon ng option to match fighters from different weight class. Just for fun. It would be nice to see GSV vs Silva or Jones against Dos Santos / Overeem. Dina bale kahit stacked ang odds against the smaller fighter. :bigmouth:
there's a glitch to get open weight fights, you have to do it in event mode ito yung guide:

My preferred mode of play in UFC Undisputed 3 is Event Mode. So I discovered this glitch that allows you to play open-weight matches (HW vs. LW, WW vs. BW, etc.). As far as I know though, it's only available to do within event mode because of the way matches can be selected. Here's how to do it:

1. Open event mode (Any name, venue, number of fights works)

2. Hit the A button on any particular match to edit the specifics of it.

3. Select the weight class of the first fighter that you want to select. Then, pick the fighter that you'd like under that particular weight class in either the red or blue corner (doesn't matter).

4. Hit confirm before selecting the second fighter. The match should show only the competitor you selected.

5. This is the part that allows you to pick ANY other fighter in the game. Hit the A button on your match again to open it up, however, make sure that you immediately hold your left analog stick to either the left or right as soon as you hit the A button. By you holding the left analog stick, the weight class for the fight will change, but the first fighter will not be removed. Normally, changing the weight class in a match within event mode will also remove the original fighter you selected, but holding the analog stick before the fight comes up ensures that your selected fighter remains there.

6. Now, you have to get lucky in holding your analog stick to land on the desired weight class for the second fighter. When you release your analog stick, it will land on the weight class that you can now pick for your second fighter. Go to the other corner and pick the fighter that you want.

The most random aspect of this process is which weight class you land on while holding the analog stick. You can somewhat control it if you have a quick eye. If you don't get the desired weight class though, you can always start the process from step 2 again. You can even set up an entire event with 8 different open weight fights! Let me know if this works for everybody or if you have any questions.

From: http://www.ufcundisputed.com/go/thread/ ... hts_glitch!!!!!!

joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

^ Nice one bro :win:

I'll give it a try tonight... puro kasi "fight now" lang ginagawa ko :rofl:
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

ron_bato wrote:okay yung fedor mo ha @PSNomad. Meron ka bang Gustafsson?
Fedor and Couture palang nagagawa ko both LHW and HW (for Fedor vs. Hendo :bigmouth: ). Medyo matrabaho yung process kung gusto mo ng "authentic" version nila. Kailangan mo ng 2 separate screens for PC viewing and PS3 para mabilis ang pagsunod sa posted formula nila.

Eto yung Couture. Hindi masyadong kamukha unlike nung Fedor pero better than nothing. :bigmouth:

Eto yung Gustafsson nila.

Browse nalang dito for more CAFs
http://www.mma-caf.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=130

:2thumbs:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Thanks bro, natamad lang ako gumawa ng CAF. :lol: Asa na lang ako na magkaron ng Gustafsson na DLC, sana si Edson Barboza din, pati Dustin Porier, Michael Mcdonald and maybe some mitrione na din.

Sarap mag Open Weight fights. I had a GSP vs Bendo (I won as Bendo by guillotine, nag shoot si GSP nung gassed na siya, nacounter ko into a guillotine and i got a tap out on expert :2thumbs: ). Also Aldo vs Bendo twice, first fight I got knocked out silly with a counter straight, and second find I won by UD.

Also tried some vintage pride fights, Mirko vs Wanderlei (talo pa din si Wanderlei :lol: ). Tried Jones vs Reem, and I smashed Bones into the ground. Sarap haha. Sa game lang naman eh. :lol:

ito yung video tutorial ng Open Weight glitch.
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bakit kasi di nalang nilagyan ng option to have an opponent na one weight class higher/lower. Hindi naman ganun ka-imposible yun e. :sweat:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PSNomad wrote:Bakit kasi di nalang nilagyan ng option to have an opponent na one weight class higher/lower. Hindi naman ganun ka-imposible yun e. :sweat:
oo nga eh. :lol: I think i read somewhere na ayaw ng UFC yung mga ganung klaseng fights so hindi nila pinapalagay.. I guess it is in line with UFC's policy of no freak show fights. :huh: sana itong aspect nung laro hindi ipatch. speaking of patch, magtatatlong buwan na wala pa din. wag na lang tayo umasa para magulat tayo :lol:
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Kahit sa PRIDE mode nalang sana. :facepalm:

BTW, pa-invite nalang sa online camp kung may slot pa. :grin:
[RP] jpodg27

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Puno na ata eh bro... gawa tayo bago? Para sa mga mas active? :grin:

Anyway, grabe pa rin disconnects. Nag laro kami ni dadan08 kanina (BTW great fights, some of those fights were close, sayang lang at na DC), and maybe we only got to finish half of our fights. Sayang. Anyway, guys ion niyo yung DLC Fighters option ninyo sa options ng online, by default kasi nakaoff eh, so hindi niyo magagamit sila Overeem, Do Bronx, Stann etc online.. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit by default nakaoff ito eh..
Abrahammm
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Abrahammm1992

Pa invite naman sa fight camp mga tol :2thumbs:
(US) PSN: Abrahammm1992

Currently playing:
Dota 2
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

bakit yung sakin R1 copy tapos online pass lang kasama?? wala kahit isang DLC binigay.. sa itech GH ko nabili.. kaasar!!
PSN ID: OniLord666
leo_hwang88
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan
PSN ID: JRH_88

@OniLord all copies don't have DLC included anymore I also was wondering were the DLC was casue I bought a R3 copy from Datablitz they said they ran out. :(
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

OniLord wrote:bakit yung sakin R1 copy tapos online pass lang kasama?? wala kahit isang DLC binigay.. sa itech GH ko nabili.. kaasar!!
unfortunately, the DLC was just preorder bonus from DB.
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

hmm.. thats funny coz when i bought my first copy of ufc3 at DB they gave me 4 or 5 DLC sheets.. it wasnt pre-order coz i bought it a day or 2 after the release.. baka naubusan na nga sila.. by the way r3 yung first copy ko.. unfortunately, i sold it a couple of months ago kasama yung mga unused codes.. waaah!! sayang!! anyways, thanks sa pagsagot nyo mga sir... :mrgreen:

@leo you should have bought your ufc3 at itech they still give 1 dlc sheet for r3 copies..

LES GE NI NON!! :fight:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Yup, those were most likely left over pre-order bonuses..
Doip
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Doip

sobrang tagal ng patch nito! hinde ko masyado malaro nakakainis online laging nadidisconnect.
dru777
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: druers

ganun pa din ba yun issue panay lag and lagi na dc? tagal ko na di nakalaro nito nakakawalang gana yun di natatapos yun match saka yun lag. ganda pa naman sana :(
PSN ID: druers
Abrahammm
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Abrahammm1992

dru777 wrote:ganun pa din ba yun issue panay lag and lagi na dc? tagal ko na di nakalaro nito nakakawalang gana yun di natatapos yun match saka yun lag. ganda pa naman sana :(
Saken naman di naman ako na didisconnect kaso minsan yung lag di talaga maiwasan, try niyo nalang iset sa "Best" yung connection settings. Isa ring pang dapat nilang i patch dito eh yung reversal spamming eh :sweat:
(US) PSN: Abrahammm1992

Currently playing:
Dota 2
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

panget nga ng online nito.. masyadong ma-lag...
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

OniLord wrote:panget nga ng online nito.. masyadong ma-lag...
yup, lalo na pag ground and pound spammer kalaban mo. Hirap mag transition out dahil sa delay. Pero pag pinoy-pinoy kalaro mo oks naman. Yun nga lang may disconnect issue.

Tagal ng husaenang patch na yan eh. Buset na thq to
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

hahaha.. husaena talaga eh noh.. ang hirap manalo pag ground and pound ang kalaban hirap timing sa pag counter...