SSX: Deadly Descents (IGN Rating 9)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
spire7
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Im thinking of buying this game. Dalawa pinagpipilian ko -- SSX and Jak and Daxter HD collection. Is the latest SSX game good? Napansin ko kaunti lang comments about the latest SSX games. Mag iisang taon na itong game na ito, pero 1 page pa lang hanggang ngayon ang thread niya dto sa PinoyPS. What do you guys think? I enjoyed the SSX games on PS2.
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
--Matthew 7:6
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

spire7 wrote:Im thinking of buying this game. Dalawa pinagpipilian ko -- SSX and Jak and Daxter HD collection. Is the latest SSX game good? Napansin ko kaunti lang comments about the latest SSX games. Mag iisang taon na itong game na ito, pero 1 page pa lang hanggang ngayon ang thread niya dto sa PinoyPS. What do you guys think? I enjoyed the SSX games on PS2.
Inalis kasi nila offline split screen :fight:
mygamejay
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

Enjoyable lalo na yung online mode.
US PSN : Jpam02
XBL : Jaypam02
spire7
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

I just completed the World Tour event. Ok naman ang gameplay pati soundtrack. :2thumbs:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
--Matthew 7:6