Motorstorm : Apocalypse (Move/Wheel Update, Share your Car)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
SkylineFaux
Silverload
Silverload
PSN ID: SkylineFaux

BUMP!

Question again: Anyone seen an R1 copy? DB STILL doesn't have any.
PSN: SkylineFaux
Now: Most Wanted | Rock Band 3, Expert Drums/Vocals, 1000+ DLC | Uncharted 3
Plats (43): http://i39.tinypic.com/10rnuaa.png
Proudest Plats: Gran Turismo 5, WipEout HD, Mirror's Edge, Lego: Rock Band
SkylineFaux
Silverload
Silverload

BUMP!

If anyone's on the fence in buying this game, there's currently a multiplayer demo up on the PS Store. :agree:

As for me, I've reached level 15 (max) on the demo and am really wanting the full game. Problem is, there is still no R1 copy anywhere. :lol:
StrAcci23
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: AbuD

Mga bro!! Sino pa naglalaro nito??

Add niyo ako please at party tayo!! :pray: PSN: Abud :surprise: :win:

Si crisostaku lang yung friend ko nga pinoy naglalaro nito. :bball:

help ko kayo sa trophies kung gusto nyo.. :2thumbs:

BTW na release na pala yung After Party DLC nang Motorstorm: Apocalypse.. hehe

details: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/06 ... party-dlc/
PS3(60GB)

Currently playing: Motorstorm Apocalypse
LVL 65 in Motorstorm: Apocalypse

PSN: AbuD

other games: Motorstorm,Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Motorstorm: Arctic Edge, Motorstorm RC

All is Well
SkylineFaux
Silverload
Silverload

You can add me. I'm currently playing and probably will be for a long time. :2thumbs:
tikoymann
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: tikoymann2000

Ako din naglalaro nito paminsan minsan, madali lang naman trophies nito since pwede mong gawin sa splitscreen hehe.
tikoymann2000(HK PS3) -- YuriKazama(US PSVita)
Deadly Premonition is my GOTY 2013!
SkylineFaux
Silverload
Silverload

Great game kanina AbuD. :2thumbs:

'til next time.
StrAcci23
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

@SkylineFaux
Thanks bro!! Ikaw dn nice game!!
:win:
PS3(60GB)

other games: Motorstorm,Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Motorstorm: Arctic Edge, Motorstorm RC

All is Well
StrAcci23
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

PS3(60GB)

All is Well
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

FROM INSOMNIAC GAMES:
For those asking about the 3DTV bundle: --- Motorstorm: Apocalypse replaced Resistance 3. Sorry for any inconvenience.

bad news for resistance players but good news for motorstorm players.
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/ ... heels-and-
move/#utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=msa_081111
Hello, my fellow MotorStormers! The racing party at the end of the world recently introduced a hot new track and fresh Weekly Challenges for you to play. Now, I’m excited to be able to bring you news of another larger-than-life update, which will empower you to create, share and get much more out of your action racing experience than ever before.

To get this latest update, simply fire up MotorStorm Apocalypse while connected to PSN and you’ll be prompted to download the update.

Design Your Own Game Modes

The new Mode Editor allows you to create your own fun game modes within the MotorStorm template and then play them straight away with other players (online and offline).

The possibilities are vast: Tweak the standard Race mode so that vehicle attacks are disabled…or set-up a five-round Eliminator mode, on mirrored tracks, for 15 Monster Trucks and 1 Buggy, with moon gravity, infinite boost and no brakes…or do something completely unexpected – we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Share Your Customized Vehicle

Customize and share your proudest vehicle designs with your friends via motorstorm.com, and download any that you like the look of from the website to apply to any of the vehicles in your collection – they automatically work across all vehicle types.

Sharing your personalized vehicles is simple: upload them from MotorStorm Apocalypse to your personal Profile area on motorstorm.com and other players can view them immediately. Downloading shared vehicles from other players is just as easy: find one you like the look of on motorstorm.com, sign in with your PSN Online ID and download it – it will be waiting for you when you next go into Customization in the game!

Up Your Game With a PS3 Steering Wheel or PlayStation Move

PlayStation Move controllers and certain PS3 steering wheels are now fully supported in MotorStorm Apocalypse (including customizable configurability options), so you can get even closer to the racing action with a more tactile and realistic control set-up.

I’ve been lucky enough to experience the game using a Logitech G27 force feedback wheel, on a 3DTV with surround sound set-up, and I can honestly say it’s the most exhilarating gaming experience I’ve ever had. Pumping the accelerator and gripping the wheel as you drift your muscle car through a tight city corner at break neck speeds feels incredible, and when an apocalyptic earthquake aftershocks kick in and tears open the ground beneath your wheels – while you’re trying to avoid gangs of crazy looters and rivals throwing their weight around in monster trucks – it ups the ante even more. If you can, you absolutely must experience MotorStorm Apocalypse like this. Words just don’t do it justice.

Supported steering wheels include: Logitech G25, Logitech G27, Logitech Driving Force GT and Logitech Driving Force Pro.

Further Improvements to Online Play

In response to continued feedback from MotorStorm players, the update also includes additions and improvements such as; new racer ‘clan tags’, changes to gambling (bets are now won when a rival is disconnected or disqualified), and changes to lobby privacy (so that private rooms can only be joined by invitation).

Stay Up to Speed With MotorStorm Wherever You Are

The community website has also been updated to include player profiles which show off player activity, stats, performance over the last 10 races and shared vehicle designs. The update also includes a mobile version of the website which lets you use an internet enabled mobile device to keep up to speed with the latest MotorStorm activity (and your friends) wherever you are.

There’s a lot here to keep you rocking the party at the end of the world! If you’d like to keep up with the latest on Apocalypse, or learn more about the game, make sure to keep tabs on motorstorm.com. Thanks for your time – Cheers!
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: merbentan

hay naku..the only thing that is stopping me from buying this eh kasi walang R1 copies... :facepalm:
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
PC: NBA 2K15
PSVita: none.. :(
PS3: none.. :(
PS4: Dragon Age: Inquisition
wakever
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: wakever

Wala na ba naglalaro nito dito? Grabe sarap laruin nito sa 3D. Bilis pa din makahanap ng ka-online.
StrAcci23
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

wakever wrote:Wala na ba naglalaro nito dito? Grabe sarap laruin nito sa 3D. Bilis pa din makahanap ng ka-online.
Ako bro friday nights.. :grin: :2thumbs:
PS3(60GB)

All is Well
jaiz
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

wala pa ba bang R1 nito? for R3 users here ok lang ba makahanap ng game online? hindi naman mahirap, planning to buy this weekend eh.
Nobody can beat me but Izer Keio
Playing:Call of Duty Ghosts,Resident Evil 6,GTA V,Dead Island Riptide
StrAcci23
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

r2 yung sa akin bro..nag ask ako sa mga stores sa manila wala sila nag stock nito.. bought it early cuz i know that the release will be delayed sa us kaya yun bumili ako agad at inimport ko thanks sa dad ko.. bad trip talaga nga hindi nag boom yung game.. ngayon ang weekly challenges part ang pinaglalaro-an ko..
PS3(60GB)

All is Well
jaiz
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

Can't quite still decide if i am going to buy this one or not, i am more on online quality kasi rather than yung sa story ng single player ng laro, the quantity of players online is my biggest question here is R3 version of this really worth to buy? or magsasayang lang ako ng pera?
jaiz
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

Bump ko Lang mga sirs....
venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: venomspider2099