Transformers The Game

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
LoRdBlo0dz
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

sa mga meron na nito game n toh

may online features b siya??
PSN US Account (MAIN) : LoRdBlo0dz (Zero yung 0)
PSN HK Account : MouriceWayne
PSvita : SFxTekken , PSABR , COD:Declassified , Unit 13 , AC 3:Liberation
PS3 : NBA 2k13 , Prototype 2
PS4 : Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls , NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: daddycharlie

All reviews about this games says that this isn't worth buying. My friends who owned Ps2s who actually played the game didn't like it....Pero somehow there is something in me that still wants to buy the game...hayyy transformers :P
PSN ID:daddycharlie Asian PS3

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." - Bob Kelso
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” - Douglas MacArthur
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

resist the urge!!!
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dont buy the game. my brother just got it last night from a former coworker for FREE. kasi taga SONY na sya, may decepticons na jacket nga daw sya eh. wala daw kwenta iyong game sabi ng brother ko. maganda lang graphics. check ko mamaya iyong game.
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
ViperXtreme
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

VincH wrote:Viper, what's your video card? :-D ganda ng mga screen shots eh. baka pc version na lang din bilhin ko.
a 2 year old GeForce 6600GT :), but i dont play at max settings, i disable dynamic shadows as it slows the game down, it looks ugly anyway.

BTW, it looks like the PC is based on XboX360/PS3 one, and also PS2 and older console. (saw the PS2 version recently). The PC verison has the option to enable or disable next gen content.

Ganda sana concept nito, pero parang gunmetal din dating (gunmetal is for pc, you can also transform from jet to robot but its very repetitive game)
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nice! 6600gt din gamit ko eh.. naka on ba ang next gen content sa mga screenshots mo?
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
ViperXtreme
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

yeah naka enable (hi resolution assets pangalan). I enable everything in those screenies, pero pag nag lalaro na eh naka disable shadows since nagpapabagal...
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I just bought the game. haven't had a chance to try it out medyo busy. I've always been a huge transformers fan. Binili ko pa din game despite the poor reviews. (sana di sayang pera ko...) :smile:

specialk
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

@cdc1505

dude ano oks ba? post nalang pag na laro mo na... im really still undecided if ill purchase this or not!!
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

cdc1505 wrote:I bought -- (sana di sayang pera ko...) :smile:
You have my sympathy. :-(
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

the game is well..... not for everybody. when i saw the graphics, pwede naman. it's amazing the way they transform and it's kinda cool being a robot walking in a city. Ok naman. the real downside of the game are the controls. When you're in car mode, pati pag steer ng vehicle mahirap. the controls are unresponsive sobra. most of the time you end up hitting cars and people. when you're in robot mode, although there is a lock on mode when you want to use your guns, missles, etc, it seldom works. you end up blowing buildings---and when they do work, it does little damage on your opponents---no matter how small they are. pero dude if you're a real transformers fan nasa sayo yun. sa akin medyo ok pa naman but then again i only got to play the first chapter palang :P (bumalik na ako sa oblivion) hehe

iampoch
PlayStation
PlayStation

so true. I'm playing the game for my review for k-zone. it's really quite shallow and disappointing. the greatest battle is against the controls, the enemies are so easy to dispatch but the controls will give you the unintended difficulty. guys rent this out just to try it. but franky, i'd rather run away from this game like the plague.
-----------------------------------------------
"The bottom line remains, we as consumers, want our content free (as in Freedom) and if we don't get it, we'll take our content free (as in beer)" --> Sums up my thought about DRM
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

So ano mas ok, Armored Core 4 or itong TF?

I think buyable pa rin naman itong TF for casual gaming and kung fan ka ng franchise na ito. Pero kung hardcore ang player and nag hahanap ng solid gameplay, it will dissapoint talaga. And I think for kids siguro, this game will rock them. If I have extra money lang I'll buy this game, and play it after matapos ko lahat ng ibang games ko na ok compared to this. And maybe play it with/against my younger brother. Still, sana naging ala TF Armada na lang ang style.

@iampoch
Sa K-zone ka pala, since medyo kiddie mag yun, kaawaan mo ng konti yung TF, I think reccomendable naman itong game na ito for younglings.

@ Jomni
Thanks for the link.
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I agree. My son loves the game. Pangbata lang talaga siya. :-P

1ringwd4s
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: darthelmo

i just bought the game last sunday and im selling it now. why didnt i listen to the reviews? maybe the TF hype is too strong, id get my hands on anything TF.
Rogue Leader forming on your wing!
Lock S-Foils in attack position.
Forget the Force! Lets blow things up!
iampoch
PlayStation
PlayStation

parokyano wrote:
@iampoch
Sa K-zone ka pala, since medyo kiddie mag yun, kaawaan mo ng konti yung TF, I think reccomendable naman itong game na ito for younglings.
Haha yeah thanks, I'll take note of that, especially since cdc1505's son seems to enjoy it :) but for the rest of us: Stay away from the game :) rent it if you want if only to try to relive the movie, but for the love of God, don't buy this piece of crap.
-----------------------------------------------
"The bottom line remains, we as consumers, want our content free (as in Freedom) and if we don't get it, we'll take our content free (as in beer)" --> Sums up my thought about DRM
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

1ringwd4s wrote:i just bought the game last sunday and im selling it now. why didnt i listen to the reviews? maybe the TF hype is too strong, id get my hands on anything TF.
may barkada din ako dapat bibilhin na din ang game nato.. hehe buti napigilan ko pa, last minute :-D :-D :-D
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

basta multiplatform, launched on the same date as the movie = crap game