Fire Emblem Warriors Nintendo Switch First Gameplay/Coming in 2018

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

The game’s release is “planned” for a release in 2018, and it’s not the same game as Fire Emblem Warriors which is in development for Nintendo Switch and New 3DS by Koei Tecmo’s Omega Force and Team Ninja studios.

Presumably, it’ll be a strategy RPG like the tradition of the series dictates, even if no further specific detail on gameplay has been provided by Nintendo at this time.

Nintendo finally showcases the first gameplay of Fire Emblem Warriors by Koei Tecmo, and announces a New 3DS version.

During a one of its Direct livestreams, Nintendo showcased the first gameplay trailer of Fire Emblem Warriors.

Like Hyrule Warriors, the game will be developed by Omega Force and Team Ninja and co-published by Koei Tecmo.

source: http://n4g.com/news/2007132/fire-emblem ... ew-trailer
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Fire Emblem Warriors lets you play at 60 FPS in exchange for lower resolution
http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-embl ... esolution/
In this month’s issue of Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream, it’s revealed that the game will allow players to select a higher frame rate in exchange for a lower resolution.

Director Hiroya Usuda indicated that Fire Emblem Warriors was created with a 1080p resolution and 30 frames per second experience in mind. However, an option is included so that you can increase the frame rate to 60 FPS while lowering the resolution to 720p. Usuda hopes that those who want a focus on action can give the option a look.

What Usuda was discussing should only apply to the Switch version of Fire Emblem Warriors. The New 3DS version will almost certainly run at 30 frames per second similar to Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Something else worth mentioning from the Nintendo Dream interview is that you can change from Classic to Casual Mode while playing. If you do so, lost characters will be revived. However, the game was made so that you can’t change from Casual to Classic.
AaronGlins
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: AaronGlins

My most anticipated game of the year so far, I preordered this along with my Neon Blue/Red Nintendo Switch, Cant wait
I advise you to use robot trading software for reliable trading