VR Kanojo Announced

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Looks like the "Glorious Waifu Age" is really happening! :lol: :lol:

VR Kanojo Announced: It’s Basically Summer Lesson with Adult Content; Watch the First Trailers
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in which case someone at Bandai Namco must be feeling very flattered right now.

Today Illusion announced VR Kanojo (literally “VR Girlfriend“) for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, coming in January 2017 and getting a playable demo on October 28th. The game will be distributed only via digital download, and the price is still to be announced.

If you know your history of gaming, Illusion might sound familiar. A few years ago, they made the news worldwide with Rapelay. Despite multiple sale bans, they certainly didn’t disappear, and kept on making adult games since. So yeah, you know what kind of game this is.

While no adult content has been showcased so far, the official information definitely mentions that it’s an adult game for players of ages 18 and older. It also looks basically like Bandai Namco’s Summer Lesson, with spicy content added on top.

The plot is also similar. The protagonist gets close to a high school girl to help her study, and as he spends time with her, their relationship becomes more intimate. Apparently, things will progress a lot further than in Summer Lesson.

“I was asked to live in the neighborhood to help her study,spend time with her proudly, we visited the house.
Rapidly approaching a close relationship with her! Of course, I’m waiting to progress to the indecent part!”
The heroine is named Sakura Yuhi, and she is described as follows:

She is bright and cheerful, the get along with anyone type.
She has an eye for sweet things, her recent favorite is “Chocolate Bocky”.

Height : 162cm , Weight : Secret , Vital Statistics : Secret
Interestingly, the newly opened official website is in English, which means that Illusion probably plans to sell the game in the west. This would be a rather radical change of route from the studio’s latest productions, since Illusion has basically locked itself away from the western eye for years after the Rapelay incident. Looks likethey might be ready to come back.

While the resemblance with Summer Lesson is definitely strong, it’s fair to mention that Illusion certainly isn’t new to “virtual girlfriend” games, and this new title is said to be based on the developer’s 2010 game Real Kanojo.

Below you can check out a trailer, a 360 degrees demo, an illustration of Sakura, and the system requirements. Incidentally, if you activate the CC option, the videos are already subtitled in English. They’re also fully safe for work.

I have heard people complaining about the fact that Summer Lesson doesn’t let you go to “home base” with Hikari-chan. Well… There you go.

DirectX: DirectX 11
Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 equivalent or greater
Memory: 8GB+ RAM
HD Space: Undecided
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 or GTX 1060 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater
Peripherals: Wheel mouse , Keyboard , 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port
SOURCE: http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10/12/ ... t-trailer/
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kaya pala pang PC lang a. Ito yung tipong hindi ipapasa ng Sony dahil sa "contents". :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)