Final Fantasy Double Pack Edition (III & IV, VII & VIII) [PC]

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

http://ap.ign.com/final-fantasy-iv/1040 ... pc-release

Final Fantasy 3, 4, 7 and 8 will be released on PC as physical box sets next month.

According to listings on Amazon.co.uk (via VideoGamer), the four games will be paired up in two PC "Double Pack edition" bundles - one with Final Fantasy 3 and 4, the other Final Fantasy 7 and 8. The games are set to release on May 27, 2016 for £20 each.

Though the box includes a disc and a manual, the retailer stresses that the disc "does not contain full game", and "internet connected [is] needed for full data download".
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

any changes from the original game? and i think FF7 and 8 are re-releases right?
If noting changes then i will just play the multiple disc old version. saves me the time for full data download.
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

deathzero23 wrote:any changes from the original game? and i think FF7 and 8 are re-releases right?
If noting changes then i will just play the multiple disc old version. saves me the time for full data download.
Kung nalaro mo na yung sa mobile o NDS ng 3 and 4. Yun na yun.

I am actually interested on playing 3 and 4 again. Sakto.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

yes FF7 at FF8 yung may trophies.

yung FF3 at FF4 no idea. 1st release ata ito sa PC e. sana yung FF4 kasama yung After Years
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)