Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC)

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/05/ri ... 28-for-pc/
The PC version of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available as a digital download via Steam®, the Windows Store, Amazon™, the Square Enix e-store and other major retailers – both in-store and online. Standard edition pricing is $59.99. The Digital Deluxe edition is $89.99 and includes a Season Pass to nearly all current and future DLC.

A Collector’s Edition, which includes the Digital Deluxe version of the game, a 12-inch Lara Croft® statue, replicas of Lara’s journal and jade necklace, and a steel case, will also be available from the Square Enix e-store for $149.99.
Minimum OS: Windows 7 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
RAM: 6GB
HD Space: 25GB
DirectX: DirectX 11
Input: Mouse + Keyboard
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Hindi na kaya ng PC ko. Malayong malayo. hihihi
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Really looking forward to this game. I'll wait a bit, for sure babagsak presyo nito kaagad like TR 2013. Once na sa 30-40 USD mark, bibili na ako.

Until then, must resist temptation :lol:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I was actually able to buy this for 20 USD from someone selling a steam key :lol: So that was the right price for me.

I only have a laptop with a gtx 860m, but I can play 1080p with mostly medium settings at around 30 fps, fluctuating down a bit.

I changed the resolution to 900p, turning most effects on, and putting level of detail at high and get a mostly stable 30 fps.

I have to say, the facial animations, character models, and the envirnoments look excellent. The Order probably beats this in terms of character models, and animations, but this is up there as one of the nicest looking games I've seen.

The first hour of the game though is a slog, but from what I've heard it gets way better.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Nasa wishlist ko rin ito sa Steam kaya lang I'm still chugging on my 4+ years-old GTX 560 Ti! :lol: Balak ko sana kumuha last year ng 970 GTX kaya lang may ilang games pa rin sa PC na PS3 port ang nilalabas imbes na PS4 port so nag PS4 muna ako. Anyway thanks for the first impression. I might get this kapag nag 50% or 75% discount na sa Steam. Pero kukuha rin ako nito kapag lumabas sa PS4. :)
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Hintay na lang ako ng code sa TipidPC na mura. May mga codes na galing sa mga Nvidia cards.It's the same way I got MGSV in Steam for only 500 pesos when it launched.
:bigmouth:
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Pag nakikita ko talaga yung cover, parang pangit si Lara dito.... ^_^*
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

naiba rin kasi itsura ni lara from ps3 to ps4. same case siguro ngayon generation na ito :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Dec0de022
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Dec0de022

gusto ko sana bilhin 'to sa Steam kaya pa naman ng PC kaso naalala ko di ko pa pala tapos yung una. :sweat: ba't kasi sa Steam ko nilalaro 'to eh nahihilo ako sa third person pag keyboard/mouse controllers lol.
YOUTUBE|WORLD TEKKEN FEDERATION|STEAM|MYFIGURECOLLECTION
PSN ID: Dec0de022|PS3 | icanhazhaxplz|PSV
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Finished the game last week. It's honestly more of the same, which is good because I enjoyed the first game a lot.

The AI did improve. But combat scenarios were mostly forgettable. Weapons were not satisfying at all, perhaps except for the bow and arrow.

The side quests... I didn't even bother with, as they were fetch quests, or mundane quests like destroy something etc.

Overall, 8 out of 10. Best thing about the game are the graphics and while gameplay is okay, it's honestly nothing special. And some of the abilities make the game too easy to play (and I played it at the second highest difficulty).

All in all, I would recommend it, but if you could get it at a cheaper price that would be better. Glad I only got it for 20 USD.
PiotrRasputin
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

Saan meron PC version nito sa Metro Manila? Out of stock ito sa maraming DB branches na napuntahan ko.