Xbox One Thread

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

A lot of stuff was 'leaked' today for the Xbox One.

- Halo 2 Anniversary edition coming out this year, some sort of collectors edition has Halo 3 and 4 ports with it din
- Halo 5 release date is 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 this November
- Sunset Overdrive release date around October 2014
- Quantum Break set for Holiday 2014
- White Xbox One SKU this year coming, not sure if separate pero magkakaron ng 1 tb sku
- Titan Fall bundle in March (looks like this bundle isn't likely)
- Don't expect Gears of War until 1Q 2016
- Platinum Games has an exclusive game slated for 2016 as well
- March darating yung significant OS update for the Xbox One
- Crackdown 3 is in the works

source was the epic thread in neogaf where a microsoft insider was basically just spilling the beans on all this info.

link to the thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.ph ... ostcount=1
Last edited by ron_bato on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sana naman ok yung OS update. the OS as it it is right now is really HILAW.
I cant even tell how much of the HDD space ive used already.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Another rumor is a $499 Xbox One without an optical drive, so purely Digital.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Somnambulist
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: Rowanie

TurnBased wrote:Another rumor is a $499 Xbox One without an optical drive, so purely Digital.
Then it should be cheaper. Unless the hard drive is bigger.
PSN ID: Rowanie
reiko
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: vx316_

actually its $399 not $499 typo lang siguro si sir turnbased... and yes they will release a xbox one with a 1TB hard drive...
PSN ID: vx316_
Gamertag: reiKo X3
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (IGN: Aleister Black Server: Tonberry)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Xbox One price drop in 2014, says 'senior source'
http://ph.she.yahoo.com/xbox-one-price- ... 24926.html
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just came from Datablitz Glorietta and got me another one of these para di agad malaspag yung stock controller ko.
Battery free na rin for life. :lol:

Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
Soclose
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

How much does the controller with play and charge kit cost at DB ?
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

It is P3250 cash.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

A couple of good things to look forward to for this feb and march's xbox one system updates:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-k ... ing-better
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nag-ka issue daw yung latest update.. Black Screen Of Death?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Never heard pa yung BSOD from the latest update. Ito yung nakuha ko sa PXB group

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13547-micro ... e-0x8.html

Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1 Reported

It seems like Microsoft has quietly made Xbox One digital games "Region-Lock", it was activated last month and the firm also deleted game licenses from gamertags. Now as a result of this new restriction, download keys bough abroad will no longer work, Xbox One players will receive error message along with this code: "0x87de07d1".

Xbox OneMany Xbox One are facing this error code as they try to redeem their digital game codes, here are few complaints of official Xbox forum:

"I am getting the error code 0x87de07d1 on my digital download copy of Forza 5. I have also seen in other posts that at least 2 other people have this error on Dead Rising 3. This is a digital copy of the game that has worked fine for several weeks. It is now acting as though I do not own the game. I have tried turning the system on/off, switching profiles etc but nothing is helping. In the xbox store Forza 5 is displaying the option to buy for £49.99, where it would usually say Play, as I do own the game. I also have a digital copy of FIFA 14 which is working fine, and displays 'play' in the xbox store, this shows that I am definitely logged into my xbox live gold account. Originally, I only owned Forza 5 on disc, but later purchased the digital download version. However, I have only ever owned the digital version of FIFA 14, I have never owned a disc version of FIFA 14, so maybe this has something to do with why FIFA works fine but Forza doesn't."

Another user who contacted Microsoft support has this to say: "There's definitely a region lock on digital downloads in place, whether that be DLC or full games."

"I've got a UK account and bought a digital copy of Forza 5 on ebay, redeemed it and then about 10 days later it wouldn't load, just giving me the option to buy it again.

After over an hour with xbox live support, I was told "For the Xbox One, that is correct. Discs are region free, so it should be that the codes are the same. This is the reason why we are having it being investigated further my friend. It could be an issue somewhere along the way of redeeming the codes, and should be fixed surely, we can assure you of that."

They passed me on to the 'Advocacy' team, who eventually told me "I was able to figure out that the reason you could not redeem your PPC was because it was intended for another country. When redeeming your token there are two things that need to match up. The country listed on the account must match the country that you are connecting from and the token needs to be for the same country as well."

The resulting advice being "I suggest going back to the person you purchased the game from and inform them that the code he provided you was set for a region other than the U.K."

I asked for clarification on region locking on digital game downloads and was advised "All Xbox digital content is region specific. Due to many international and cultural laws, not all content is available everywhere. "

When I pushed and asked how it was possible to redeem a code, only for it to be later disabled, I was unbelievably told "I can honestly say that it may have been a fluke"

... a FLUKE! what a joke. I'm now stuck trying to get a refund for a game code I've already redeemed.

So, the 0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game is due to region locking and the code being from a different region"

:shock:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This is why i stick to physical copies.
Parang ibang platform din pala yan. Kailangan parehas yung region and account country.

Forza 5 pa naman yung game in question. What's weird was that i was able to download the bonus digital content from the Day One version of Forza 5 using on my US xbl account here in the Philippines.
So malamang case to case basis na naman yan.

In the mean time... UK xbox one buyers get a price drop AND Titanfall!
Microsoft is to drop the price of its new Xbox One console - just over three months after its release.

The console, currently priced in the UK at £429, with a bundled game, will drop to £399 on Friday and will include major title Titanfall in the package.

So far, the drop will only apply to the UK.

The new cost brings the console in line with the price of Sony's PlayStation 4, which is outselling Microsoft's machine.

However, the PlayStation 4 can be bought without a game for £349.

"The reason we're doing this is that we're committed to giving gamers the best value that we can," said Harvey Eagle, Xbox's marketing director in the UK.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26325354
£50 na lang diperensya nya sa basic ps4 bundle. But the xbone gets a premium game and the wont need to purchase an extra camera attachment since kinect is still in the bundle. Good time to jump ahead if youre in the UK.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:Never heard pa yung BSOD from the latest update. Ito yung nakuha ko sa PXB group

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13547-micro ... e-0x8.html

Microsoft Quietly Region-Lock "Xbox One Digital Games And DLC", Error Code 0x87de07d1 Reported

It seems like Microsoft has quietly made Xbox One digital games "Region-Lock", it was activated last month and the firm also deleted game licenses from gamertags. Now as a result of this new restriction, download keys bough abroad will no longer work, Xbox One players will receive error message along with this code: "0x87de07d1".

Xbox OneMany Xbox One are facing this error code as they try to redeem their digital game codes, here are few complaints of official Xbox forum:

"I am getting the error code 0x87de07d1 on my digital download copy of Forza 5. I have also seen in other posts that at least 2 other people have this error on Dead Rising 3. This is a digital copy of the game that has worked fine for several weeks. It is now acting as though I do not own the game. I have tried turning the system on/off, switching profiles etc but nothing is helping. In the xbox store Forza 5 is displaying the option to buy for £49.99, where it would usually say Play, as I do own the game. I also have a digital copy of FIFA 14 which is working fine, and displays 'play' in the xbox store, this shows that I am definitely logged into my xbox live gold account. Originally, I only owned Forza 5 on disc, but later purchased the digital download version. However, I have only ever owned the digital version of FIFA 14, I have never owned a disc version of FIFA 14, so maybe this has something to do with why FIFA works fine but Forza doesn't."

Another user who contacted Microsoft support has this to say: "There's definitely a region lock on digital downloads in place, whether that be DLC or full games."

"I've got a UK account and bought a digital copy of Forza 5 on ebay, redeemed it and then about 10 days later it wouldn't load, just giving me the option to buy it again.

After over an hour with xbox live support, I was told "For the Xbox One, that is correct. Discs are region free, so it should be that the codes are the same. This is the reason why we are having it being investigated further my friend. It could be an issue somewhere along the way of redeeming the codes, and should be fixed surely, we can assure you of that."

They passed me on to the 'Advocacy' team, who eventually told me "I was able to figure out that the reason you could not redeem your PPC was because it was intended for another country. When redeeming your token there are two things that need to match up. The country listed on the account must match the country that you are connecting from and the token needs to be for the same country as well."

The resulting advice being "I suggest going back to the person you purchased the game from and inform them that the code he provided you was set for a region other than the U.K."

I asked for clarification on region locking on digital game downloads and was advised "All Xbox digital content is region specific. Due to many international and cultural laws, not all content is available everywhere. "

When I pushed and asked how it was possible to redeem a code, only for it to be later disabled, I was unbelievably told "I can honestly say that it may have been a fluke"

... a FLUKE! what a joke. I'm now stuck trying to get a refund for a game code I've already redeemed.

So, the 0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game is due to region locking and the code being from a different region"

:shock:
Looks to be an Isolated issue/temporary bug lang pala. (or pwede rin negative hype coz of titanfall release)

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=774215&page=1 --- Read the whole thread.

For the record, I have just tried my DIGITALLY PURCHASED Killer Instinct (purchased from the US store with a prepaid US gift card = WORKING.

Also Played Forza 5 (disc version) - all the DLC content that came with the game (extra cars, rtc) were all there. did not need to be re-downloaded. = Oh my... WORKING. LOL!

Yes, i was online when i tried.
Yes, I own a US console
Yes, I have a US account.
and a big YES, I am in the Philippines using a Philippine ISP.

All in all, a big PFFFFFFFFFT

Enough of this hullaballoo and give me TitanFall!
LOL!
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Most likely a bug, probably a remnant of when the Xbone was full DRM that the patch didn't cover.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

My my my... What have we here?

blogs.msdn.com/b/directx/p/directx12.aspx
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Congrats to titanfall for getting positive reviews! Its not the game that will get me to buy an xbone because i am not a mp guy per se (i am waiting on you Quantum Break!), but its nice to see an fps do something different for a change.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

88 in metacritic. Considering na multiplayer lang ang main offering nya. Not bad.
But im a bit more hyped as to what directX 12 can put the table.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

So I heard Xbox Live is having some issues completely unrelated to Titanfall, very unfortunate for everybody who was longing to play titanfall. Stay strong Xbox brothers, the PSN community definitely knows how this feels. Hopefully this is just a minor hiccup that gets resolved quickly.

edit: Some are now able to sign in and it's not a complete black out.

edit2: Well based on an xbox support tweet it's now back up! Go get dat titanfall, follow this link for instructions:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ ... le-console
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I installed the game.
Completed the training mission.
Played 2 games...

And then i came.

Used my COD ghosts disc to scrape the j1zz off my chair and threw it in the garbage can.

This game is God's FPS!!!