Xbox One Thread

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hindi lang muka. Flop talaga. Lolz! (Kahit naman nung 360 days pa)
Seriously, was anyone expecting otherwise?
I pity the very limited intellect and foresight of any core gamer not expecting or is surprised by this.

Japan roves pureystayshong! :D
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
benheice15
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: BCH28

I'm a solid Playstation fanboy... but I had to see what's on the other side.

Kahit dito sa UAE medyo hindi ganun kalakas yung midnight launch ng Xbox 1 last night. I pre-ordered though kaya hindi na kailangan pumunta sa launch or pumila. Pero as far as I remember nung launch ng PS4 dito last December 2013, nagkaubusan, nag-aagawan sa unit to the point na may nag-aaway na. Kahit kami ng kapatid ko Christmas day, naghahanap kami talaga.

I hope XB1 will do well kasi iba ang may competition, don makikita ang quality.
marsee06
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: marsee06

xgh0st12x wrote:Hindi lang muka. Flop talaga. Lolz! (Kahit naman nung 360 days pa)
Seriously, was anyone expecting otherwise?
I pity the very limited intellect and foresight of any core gamer not expecting or is surprised by this.

Japan roves pureystayshong! :D
Yah your right its expected but I think MS should did something new to impress the Japanese market & other hardcore foreign gamers here in Japan, then the late launch also hurt them
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

If they had launched it with a couple of pre-hyped exclusive jrpgs, they would have had a *slightly* better reaction.

I can just hear it now... "Eksu-boksu Ong!" :grin:
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Considering how my wife's Japanese friend is a loyal Apple user, into American bands and would willingly have babies with the first American she sees, it's really not an anti-Western products thing.

imo, this really dates back to how the original Xbox didn't make much of an impact in Japan. They should have tailored the console to Japanese tastes and aesthetics, similar to how Nintendo retooled the FamiCom into the NES.

Maybe released a smaller console, changed the color scheme and most importantly renamed the console, seeing as to how the letter X has negative connotations in Japan. Microsoft LiveBox or something.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

Just got my Xbox One this past tuesday, yung Xbox One with kinect and Forza 5 digital download ang kinuha ko, sunset overdrive ang first retail game ko hehehe, i plan to pick up a few games on black friday
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

If there's an absolute good deal (heard rumors of a price drop?) on black friday I might pick this up.

But currently BF deals suck...
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

joey_ed27 wrote:If there's an absolute good deal (heard rumors of a price drop?) on black friday I might pick this up.

But currently BF deals suck...
There's one that's particularly interesting 329 $ dealfor the xbox one, master chief collection and a 30$ gift check sa walmart (not sure if available online though).

edit: Whoops, take the above deal with caution muna, Halo: MCC is going through a number of issues. Wait for 343i to fix things muna if you're going with that game (its getting patched a lot lately, so hopefully not too long, baka by BF okay na).
kakashi9241170
PlayStation
PlayStation

anyone know where I can get an original xb1 220v power brick?

thanks!
edwardclaver
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: xdmcaliber

Guys sino naka pldt ultera dito? balak ko kasi bumili ng xbox1, hindi na maka connect ps4 ko sa pldt ultera. thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk 2
PSN ID : xdmcaliber (US)
XBOXLIVE : mechanic28 (US)
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Rumored Xbox One upgrade could leave other consoles in the dust
Imagine how games would look on a console more than four times as powerful as Microsoft's current box.
Microsoft’s next iteration of the Xbox One, an upgrade going by the codename “Xbox Scorpio,” could be more than four times more powerful than the current Xbox One, if rumors are to be believed.

Word of the Xbox Scorpio first emerged from Kotaku yesterday. Polygon and The Verge checked in with their own sources and verified the rumors, emerging with a few new tidbits of information.

The main draw of the Xbox Scorpio, according to these unnamed sources, is power. While the Xbox One currently operates at a peak of 1.32 teraflops, Microsoft plans for the Xbox Scorpio to target 6 teraflops. In comparison, the PS4 currently runs at 1.84 teraflops at its peak, and the rumored PlayStation Neo is projected to peak at 4.14 teraflops. This would turn the tables on the current console market, where Sony’s hardware has consistently been more powerful than Microsoft’s.

The Scorpio likely won’t be released until late 2017, but the second new Microsoft console should release much sooner. This unnamed alternate version of the Xbox One would be “40 percent smaller than the current model,” according to The Verge, and would support 4K video (though not necessarily 4K gaming). It would also come with a new redesign of the Xbox One controller. Rumors say that Microsoft will officially unveil it at this year’s E3 and have it available for purchase this August.

Though these rumors have been corroborated by a several unnamed sources, keep in mind that there’s no official word from Microsoft yet, and all word should be taken with a grain of salt until there’s an official announcement.
SOURCE: http://beta.egmnow.com/articles/news/ru ... -the-dust/

Will console makers really start adapting the "smartphone business model"? Might as well build a new PC. But then, the exclusives... :-P
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

DonKB-PSX wrote:
Will console makers really start adapting the "smartphone business model"? Might as well build a new PC. But then, the exclusives... :-P
Well if gusto mo Xbox exclusives, they'll all be coming to the PC din daw.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

He he... Yep. Kumuha ako ng PC version ng Killer Instinct. Hindi ko lang masubukan yung Forza Motorsport Apex kasi hindi ma-DL. Ayaw na sa GTX 560 Ti ko. :lol: Pero hintayin ko na rin kasi yung mga lalabas na cards ng NVIDIA at AMD. :-D

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Goodbye consoles. :( :( :(
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

GUNDAMN!!!! That GoW4 Edition just looks so "smexy"! :mrgreen: But with the 'Scorpio' launching next year, I kind of find it hard to justify getting an XBO S now. :???:

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

tapos kung may scorpio support pa yung gears of war 4
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

Guys, san kayo nag-sign na country sa Xbox live? at pano kayo bumibili ng games online gamit yung country na yun?

Sorry kung noob question
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

mag US ka na lang then buy xbox live wallet sa mga gameshop or online seller sa fb like kaizen vape..
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

parokyano wrote:mag US ka na lang then buy xbox live wallet sa mga gameshop or online seller sa fb like kaizen vape..
Region-locked din ba mga games sa Xbox Store? NSTC-J kasi Xbox360 namin hehehe
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

hindi region locked ang xbox one so kahit asian unit mo pwede ka gumawa ng xbox live account na kahit ibang region and madownload and malaro mga games from other region's marketplace..