next Gen Xbox (#XboxReveal)

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

makikibalita ako bukas. popcorn time! :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alendri wrote:better competition translates to better products :grin:
Which means a big win for us gamers!
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

New Alan Wake please (pero sana multiplatform na hehehehe :lol:) Alan Wake was my favorite 360 franchise, and a next gen crackdown would be awesome. Sawa na ako sa gears of war, pahinga na muna yun. Halo 5 on the other hand would be awesome, halo 4 had an awesome campaign, can't wait to see what happens to chief next.

Guessing: Multimedia and kinect-centric press conference, some games (heavy EA presence), some gimicks (illumiroom) and showing improvements on xbox live to be more social. Konting games, but I think the focus of the 360 is still going to be entertainment and maybe they'll use e3 more as the platform for the games.
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

Im not sure exactly what to expect and what to look for :sweat:

Supposedly KINECT is integrated already. Unless they come up with a really big improvement, i dont think that alone will persuade me to buy.

Medyo lugi ako sa kinect in terms of gameplay hrs < purchases. Dami ko na nabili add ons sa Dance Central but it has been a long time since I actually used Kinect :banghead:

Id probably end up getting the PS4 since Im still hopelessly hoping for some kind of connection bet PS4 and vita while keeping the 360-kinect for my kid.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

So far, the reveal is lackluster at best. I'm saying this as a regular person and not a Sony fan. Seriously, ganito ba talaga ka-boring mag-show ang MS? Sorry, I don't watch their E3 shows.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

oh man, that conference was.. weak.. goodbye microsoft, everyone please get acquainted with sony :lol:
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya