Apple iPhone

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Lapit na ang X! =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Loving my ipx so far....para sakin magandang improvement yung TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION nang hme button. And so far performance and ease of use has been top notch for me too.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

First time ko makahawak ng iPhone X malaking adjustment mula sa previous iPhone na may home button. Pati finger gestures iba. :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Oo tol, lalo na pag galing ka sa plus. Laki ng ginhawa sa ipx...hehe
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Curious nga ako dati kung ano ang itsura ng video sa ipx. Yung mga ads ng Apple full screen ang pinapakitang video. Kasama hanggang curve. Yung 1 side matatakpan dahil may camera.

Na-test ko yung actual sa Best Buy. Usual na rectangle pa rin pala. hehe
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Pag nanonood ako ng VLC sa ipx, ginagawa ko na full screen, maski naman may maliit na cut sa left side dahil dun sa headset part, parang hindi naman masyado pansinin para sakin. Akala ko din nung una big deal yun kasi sa mga nababasa ko na comments sa net bago pa marelease, pero sa totoo hindi naman pala kapansin pansin.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Maganda kung magkakatotoo yung rumour na tatlong "near bezel less" ang lalabas this year. :) Nung nasubukan ko rin yung demo unit ng iPhone "eks" last year, hindi ko rin halos napansin yung notch. At isa pa ako sa mga lumalait ng maige sa notch! LOLZ! Naalala ko na lang nung pauwi na ako, :lol: Pero depende sa magiging price din, if the price is just too high, I might just opt for an 8+ (or even another 7+) this year when the lock-in period is over. Para lang din may backup ako pag nagpapalit na ako ng battery.
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Since any day puwede nang i-announce yung keynote for the upcoming iPhones, I thought I should link / share these. Enjoy! :)

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

hopefully, there will be an iPhone SE successor, maybe iPhone SE X :lol:
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^^ LOLZ! Looks like malapit sa iPhone SE X yung susunod! :lol:

Exclusive: This is ‘iPhone XS’ — design, larger version, and gold colors confirmed

Earlier today Apple officially announced when and where it will hold its next big event. Apple’s September 12th event is expected to include the introduction of three new iPhones, and 9to5Mac can exclusively share the first look at both new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch OLED iPhones: the iPhone XS.

We believe that the new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch iPhones will both be called iPhone XS. We also believe iPhone XS will come in a new gold color option not previously offered on the new design. Apple leaked its own gold version of the iPhone X through the FCC, but it has not been available to purchase.

Other details are still to be determined, but we can report with certainty that iPhone XS will be the name, the OLED model will come in two sizes including a larger version, and each will be offered in gold for the first time.

Apple is also expected to unveil the new Apple Watch Series 4 at the same media event. Stay tuned for more details in that space. [Update: Exclusive: Apple Watch Series 4 revealed — massive display, dense watch face, more]

Apple will officially unveil the iPhone XS next month on September 12 and likely release both before the end of September.
SOURCE: https://9to5mac.com/2018/08/30/2018-iph ... ore-549304

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Interesting videos about history of Apple chips and iPhone. Looks like Apple is best when Steve Jobs is at the helm.

Yeah, would love a new iPhone SE. I like the SE's size and thinness. Not a fan of big screen phones anymore.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Eh, not a fan of the name. I sure hope this is not final. Apple might as well name it xXiPhoneXx. :bigmouth:

Exclusive: Apple’s most exciting new phone of 2018 will be the iPhone XS Max
With just a week to go until Apple announces the next wave of iPhone models, there’s not much left for us to figure out. We’ve seen what all three phone look like, we know that the design of the iPhone X will be carried over, and we even know that the 5.8-inch OLED model will be called the iPhone XS. Other than the specifications, the only major revelations are the names of the other models, and we think we might know at least one.

Let’s start with something we’re very confident about: Apple is ditching the ‘Plus’ branding in 2018. There will not be an iPhone X Plus, nor will there be an iPhone XS Plus. Multiple sources have confirmed this with us, and they have also claimed that Apple isn’t considering using ‘Pro’ for the premium model either.
We have heard from two sources that Apple will use an entirely new name for its 6.5-inch OLED model: iPhone XS Max. While Apple has experimented with naming conventions outside of a single number or that number followed by ‘Plus,’ this would obviously break with tradition in a meaningful way. Whether it represents any changes in the actual specifications or features of the phone remains to be seen, but we will know for sure soon enough.

In addition to the iPhone XS Max, Apple is also expected to announce the 5.8-inch iPhone XS (which will be the direct sequel to the iPhone X) and a 6.1-inch LCD model that is expected to have a cheaper price tag. The special event will take place on September 12th at 10:00 AM ET in the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino.
SOURCE: https://bgr.com/2018/09/05/iphone-xs-ma ... me-reveal/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

So walang iPhone 9 o iPhone 8s this year a. :lol:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

So ayun na nga. iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.

Mas trip ko yung camera ng XR. Mas mukhang normal. :lol:

Ang sequence from low-end to high-end: XR, XS, XS Max.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

kaogagan din nitong apple eh.. tinanggalna audio dongle.. tapos di pa rin nagsama ng fast charger.. premium price pero tinitipid naman ang consumers... :lol:

baka next year pag naglabas na ng succesor sa IPXs ibandera nila na new innovation nila ang quick/fast charging.. :lol:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

charger na mas mabilis pa sa lightning cable?

meron nga nagsabi, 1 trillion company ang apple pero sirain ang cords ng chargers :lol:
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

He he... Hindi ko alam na may ganyang scheme pala sa China (regarding sa iPhone "repair"). :-P

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Unti-unti nang naglalabasan ang mga XR reviews sa YouTube...

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

iSheep: Baaaaaa.... Baaaaaa..... :lol:
Got the XS Max (64GB) nung nagpa recontract. Transfering Apple I.D. is easy but reinstalling / re-downloading files and apps is about as "fun" as reinstalling Windows. :-P

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nag-demo si Michael V ng pag-transfer ng files mula lumang iPhone papuntang bago. pagtatabihin na lang daw yung 2 iPhones? panalo yun a.