Apple iPhone

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Im not sure if this is good but rumours say that apple is ditching fingerprint tech for facial recognition....para sakin mas safe at reliable yung fingerprint but im hoping apple pulls this off.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkell ... ce-camera/
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

epic fail yang facial recognition.. mataas chances na ma unlock using your picture.. may kilala pa ako yung kambal niya na unlock phone niya.. :lol: ang balita ko ang nextgen ng finger print sensor ay built in sa ilalim ng display mismo..
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

rumored new color daw ng iphone 8...blush gold :shock: ... looks like mocha to me :sweat:

but the screen is nice though... full display talaga.

**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Maganda nga yung screen....pero sana mag or na sila ng Red nga hindi nag chip yung pintura.

Also, ayos yung SwiftKey na app, may tagalog support na kaya ang dali mag msg maski tagalog or english na pa swipe!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Not a fan of facial recognition din. Yung Rumoured 7S/Plus ang meron pa yatang Touch ID. Marami na rin naglabasan na video sa YouTube na baka iyan na nga daw yung final design ng "iPhone 8" (kung iyon nga itatawag). Baka less than a month na official reveal ng mga bagong iPhones! :)
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

afaik wala ng 7plus.. pero baka meron ulit new iphone se.. apple should go for iris scan instead of facial recognition..
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Apple Is Going To Launch Three New iPhones And A 4K Apple TV Next Month
The most expensive of the three new iPhone models, priced at nearly $1,000, will feature a bezel-less, curved OLED screen, and will unlock using facial recognition, sources confirmed. The new model will charge not by plug but by magnetic induction, the New York Times reported Thursday.

The fifth-generation Apple TV, which will also launch at the September event alongside the upgraded iPhone models, will support 4K streaming for the first time, offering double the video resolution of the previous model. Apple appears to be refocusing on TV as it reportedly plans to invest $1 billion in its own original programming.
**** ****!
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This month na!!!! :bigmouth:

On a more serious note....

Apple Invites Media to September 12 Event at Apple Park: 'Let's Meet at Our Place'

Apple today sent out media invites for its annual iPhone-centric event that will be held on Tuesday, September 12 at 10:00 a.m. at the Steve Jobs Theater at the company's new Apple Park campus in Cupertino, California. The media invites offer a first look at the theme of the event and feature the tagline: "Let's meet at our place."
* SNIP! *

More here https://www.macrumors.com/2017/08/31/se ... t-invites/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Hyped!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Here’s how the jet black iPhone’s ‘fine micro-abrasions’ look after almost a year
It’s almost time for the iPhone 8 (and/or iPhone Edition) which means it’s been nearly one year since the jet black iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus shipped. When Apple introduced the glossy black finish, it warned customers that jet black is prone to ‘fine micro-abrasions’ and recommended using a case. I prefer using my iPhone caseless (and jet black is satisfyingly grippy) so I put Apple’s challenge to the test at the risk of losing any resale value.

This is the full explainer Apple offers with the jet black color:

The high-gloss finish of the jet black iPhone 7 is achieved through a precision nine-step anodization and polishing process. Its surface is equally as hard as other anodized Apple products; however, its high shine may show fine micro-abrasions with use. If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone.

Just as Apple warns, it didn’t take long for the first signs of fine micro-abrasions to appear. I was comically careful with my iPhone 7 Plus for the first few days and avoided laying the back side down on any surface. The tiny nicks started showing up along the edges anyway after a few days so I stopped handling my iPhone 7 Plus with such care.

Almost a year later, the fine micro-abrasions have been joined by more noticeable surface scratches that you can feel under your fingernail. The glossy jet black finish still looks nice and shiny at a glance, but close inspection would probably be off-putting to potential buyers.

Read the full article HERE.

I currently use a transparent Spigen case on my Jet Black iP7+, and so far yung case pa lang yung may "micro abrasions". :lol: But I'll know for sure once I replace the case. :-P I'll post some pics when I do.

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ewan ko lang kung confirmed talaga... :sweat:

[source]

**** ****!
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dem, leaks! :lol: The keynote would be intersting to watch just for the audience reaction. :lol:

iOS 11 GM Leaks iPhone X, 8 & 8 Plus Secrets!

iPhone X: Six core A11 Fusion chip, wireless charging hints, Apple Pay + Face ID details, more
https://9to5mac.com/2017/09/10/iphone-x ... ging-more/

iPhone 8 to feature 2GB of RAM, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X to pack 3GB
https://9to5mac.com/2017/09/10/iphone-8 ... -pack-3gb/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^buong keynote na yata ang nileak... :sweat:
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Hyped for the upcoming Apple event later today!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^kala ko kagabi yun, nagtataka ako 130am na wala pa rin :sweat: ginoogle ko pa yung time difference just to find out na tonight pala hindi kahapon... :lol:
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Hehe oo bro, 9:00 am Pacific standard at 1pm EST....maya maya pang konti! =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eto lang problema sa pinas, pag lumalabas ang iphone na bago hindi agad nakakakuha... pasko pa nagkakaron. Pero sa SG within 1 month or so from announcement available na agad, ubusan nga lang :sweat:
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Napansin ko din yan sa Pinas, pero maski naman after 3-5 months after release sa ibang bansa, ang hirap pa din bumili sa atin dahil overpriced masyado yung mga first few batches.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

lahat naman ng branded gadget sa pinas overpriced lalo na gadgets... the only way na makaka-afford ka is either afford mo maglabas ng malaking halaga para mabili mo yung unit ng isang bagsak OR mag sign up sa mga telco plans pero kahit sila matagal din bago magkaron...

anyway, keynote live stream is starting now...
**** ****!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Baduy yung iphone 8/8+ pero yung iphone X astig hehe...atleast tumama yung leaks kahit papano. Hindi nga lang ako kumportable dun sa face id...
**** ****!