PinoyPS Wants You!!! (donations accepted!)

Announcements, information, invitations, concerns, questions, and anything about our PlayStation community.
isra
Master of Fool Arcana

^free flowing pizza! sa labas ng SMX nga lang :bigmouth:
psn id: redkopite09 (eu)
currently playing:
psn trophy card: http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/redkopite09.png
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

isra wrote:^free flowing pizza! sa labas ng SMX nga lang :bigmouth:
Cowabunga! :lol:
isra
Master of Fool Arcana

@altahi,

PPS picnic sa labas ng SMX :grin: and assist mo pala ako sir sa food ah para sa ibang PPS members :2thumbs:
currently playing:
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

isra wrote:@altahi,

PPS picnic sa labas ng SMX :grin: and assist mo pala ako sir sa food ah para sa ibang PPS members :2thumbs:
"sneaking & snacking" mission :lol:
isra
Master of Fool Arcana

ipapasok ba natin? o labas na lang?
currently playing:
quixotic_frujee
Ineffable Twaddler
PSN ID: quixotic_frujee

^Bawal kasi yung magdala ng food sa loob, pero last time we snuck in the donuts I brought with me. When I tried to enter the convention hall the guard told me na bawal talaga yung food na binili sa ibang place.
^_^;

I think Tim/Turnbased put the donuts inside a ps3 box so they got that past security?
HK PSN ID: quixotic_frujee
"Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?"

Chronic Hero(ine) Syndrome

*Halikinu~*
New Game+

(Long days and pleasant nights.)
isra
Master of Fool Arcana

^one option daw is to eat outside na lang or yun isa kung may bilihan sa loob (which is di ko alam) XD

excited na ako sa 30! see you guys sa SMX! xD
currently playing:
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

Eto idea lang.

Bili kayo pizza. Saka madaming tupperwware/lock and lock containers. yun ang gamitin natin pang-pasok sa loob. :lol:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

o kahit manlibre na lang ng pagkain sa loob ng hall :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:o kahit manlibre na lang ng pagkain sa loob ng hall :D
this... tapos isusubo na lang sa akin yung pagkain (no malicious intent) :lol: :sweat:
JettieJet
Mr. Fifty K

aw meron pala neto haha hindi kasi nagbabasa at nagoonline dito lol buti na lang !
PSN ID : JettieJet
Recent Platinum : AC3( PS3 hibernation mode )
Minds are like parachutes. They work best when opened.
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Sorry ngayon lang, naging busy sa work at sa ibang bagay. But I realize we did request for help, and it's only fitting that we express our thanks.

PinoyPS would like to thank everyone who volunteered their equipment, time, money and manpower for the past events. We were all pleasantly surprised by the number of people who volunteered their help, no matter how small.

First of all, we would like to thank everyone who answered the call and volunteered.

mark041 - sir, thank you very much for lending your PS3 for the event. Granted nakulangan kami ng isang LCD so hindi rin nagamit masyado, but it was still a big help. Nung ginamit iyun PS3 ni Khrysler sa stage, we were able to use your PS3. Thank you also for manning the booth

JettieJet - ser! Mare! Thanks very much for your LCD monitor and your manpower! Laki ng tulong ng pagiging early bird mo, pati na rin sa pag set up ng booth. Di na ko masyadong nakatulong sa setup since kayo na iyung gumawa and hindi ko na rin alam kung alin iyung nakasaksak sa ano...

quixotic_frujee - ma'am, thanks for being there nung Friday ingress(we didn't really require you to go). Wala rin tayo ginawa since we were just waiting for the tables eheh. Thanks din for being there to man the booth on both days and also for your PS3. May bagong trophy ba sa Project Diva? Eheh

Bear - sir, your reballed PS3 worked like a charm! Pinag tournament namin nung Best of Anime! If ever you need your PS3 back, just let us know!

mkmcarlos - nakaktuwa din, bigla ka na lang sumusulpot, pero laking tulong din kayo sa manpower. You were always there and willing when one of us needed a break. Thanks for helping out in the PPS booth for Best of Anime, CosplayMania and I think ToyCon nandyan ka rin diba?

polarknight - ma'am, thanks also for manning our booth, and being there for PPS in ToyCon, Best of Anime and CosMania. And... sorry, nakalimutan :sweat:

Isra - sarap ng Pizza! Lottsa Pizza! Salamat sa pag daan sir, nakatulong kayo sa pag lift up ng spirits ng PPS team, kakapagod din magbantay ng booth!

Fantasy Gamer - Atty, salamat sa pizza ah? Come to think of it, ikaw pa lang ang Junior mod na nakilala ko, eheh. Pasensya na kung di kita masyado nakausap nung CosMania, after getting the pizza medyo kinailangan ko na magbantay ulit.

To those who donated and helped contribute for our WaTaPrize, isra, mkmcarlos, hecaitomix and our friends at New Haven, thank you for contributing to a crucial part of the WaTaFight tournament. (Khrysler edit: Thanks to ma'am micaiah for the discount sa Wattaprize!)

To Sir BM and John of pinoy2dfighters, thank you for accepting our invitation to the Best of Anime. I'm glad our booth was a success and more power to you guys!

To Mark and Allan, the IAD brothers(and everyone else in the IAD community), thanks for being very helpful, cooperative and accomodating during CosplayMania. Thanks also for lending us your equipment for us to use during the WTF tournament. Congratulations on a successful booth and 2 tournaments. Congrats ulit kay sir Lard Bucket for winning the tournament!

To the long runners, the people who have consistently contributed to PPS events in the past... ANG DAMI NIYO! Haha. Basta you know who you are and I have at one point expressed my thanks to you all personally. Sa totoo lang, days before Best of Anime, hindi pa naguumpisa iyung event medyo na buburnout na ko but thanks to everyone's enthusiasm before and during the event itself, I was able to get over it.

Anyway, for now, I think it's best that we all take a well deserved rest. Mahirap din iyun ginawa natin, 2 events in a span of 2 weeks, so tama lang na magpahinga tayo. Stay tuned for more events in the future! PPS Christmas Party

*Kanina pa ako nagttype. Hopefully wala akong nakalimutan :sweat:
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

^ Haha. I'm glad nakilala mo ako nung Cosplay Mania maski sa Best of Anime mo pa lang ako nameet before. Ang galing ng backdoor strategy mo. Hehehe.

Congratulations for a job well done Team PPS. Special mention goes out to SirZap, Tim, Khrysler and the rest of the Wrecking Crew. :agree:

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

Yup, nandun din ako nung Toycon, glad to be of help and to contribute. Congrats sa PPS! :win:
Bear
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: bear091283

TurnBased wrote:
Bear - sir, your reballed PS3 worked like a charm! Pinag tournament namin nung Best of Anime! If ever you need your PS3 back, just let us know!

you're welcome! :P nice to hear na ok yun reballed ps3 sa event hehe. musta na yun ps3 ngayon? haha. :mrgreen:
PSN ID: bear091283