Welcome Newbies

Announcements, information, invitations, concerns, questions, and anything about our PlayStation community.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hitokiri_recca wrote:Hi,

Just activated my account (I forgot to click the activation email since it was not sent to my inbox and I have to resend it again LOL).

I actually discovered the group years ago in one of the Cosplay Events (forgot which was) and through an acquaintance from a different group.

Anyway, I am planning to get a PS4 Pro this month but According to GameOne thru PM this morning, No stocks available and no reply from DataBlitz. T_T
Maghanap ka na ng store na tatanggap ng down payment sir. Kasi ang dami nag huhunt ng Pro ngayon, and with limited supply, usually first five customers per branch ubos na.

Pero main recommendation ko is sa sony talaga, kasi may free 1 year extended warranty for peace of mind.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation, mrrobot!

What games do you play? :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
AKIRA
PlayStation
PlayStation

Good day PinoyPS!

A newbie here :) I just want to greet all a Merry Xmas in advance!

As for the games I play, I primarily toy on my PS VITA for my vidja game fix. Portable is the way to go for me...for now,of course. Titles

like World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Builders are on the forefront. I have yet to start Final Fantasy XV ( aka Virtual Boyband

Superstars ) and of course, The Last Guardian...which brings a quite pressing ( ha! ) matter at hand personally at least.

Speaking of TLG, I was able to preorder and grab that huge but lovely Collector's box but unfortunately failed to get the preorder bonus shirt

that was promised many moons ago. I would love to have one to be quite honest. Am sorry if I'm discussing it here but feel free to route me to

the appropriate topic/forum where my concerns fall. Am curious if those shirts were really given by local retailers for I have yet to see a

pic of an actual sample posted online ( yes I even looked over at OLX, to no avail ). I really want that shirt <3

Thank you very much PinoyPS!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation, AKIRA! :mrgreen:

Nothing wrong with your post. You're introducing yourself anyway. :D

Good thing you found this site. Limited supplies lang siguro yung t-shirt.

Do you play Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP version) on your Vita?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Greetings and welcome to PinoyPs!
- hitokiri_recca
- mrrobot
- AKIRA
AKIRA
PlayStation
PlayStation

Hi there :)

Dissidia Final Fantasy has always caught my curiosity. I was supposed to purchase it way back but then got sidetracked by more current Vita

titles.
I find it excruciatingly difficult to login and enter PSN using my vita and so my digital wishlist both for new and legacy titles has got the

snob over the last several months. But Dissidia ( PSP ) seems to be a very promising game :)

As for the shirt, yeah, probably limited stocks.But the people at Datablitz firmly assured me that everyone that preordered WILL have the

shirt.I even asked if this will be a "First Come First Served/While (very limited!)Supplies Last"-kind of thing, they responded with a solid

NO, because as they assured, every preorder is documented and therefore not missing the bonus..yeah right :) I smell wrong advertisement from

DB and on the other hand,a hint of bitterness on my part,yikes!

The one manning the store when I claimed my game even told me " to follow na lang po ang tshirt , balik po kayo kahit kailan " , which was

laughable btw, then I returned the question to him as to when is its ACTUAL availability because I won't be wasting my time if it isn't in the

store yet,so it is their responsibility to inform me when THEY are ready to face me. Simple logic :) Much to my surprise, he answered me with

a " kayo po ang bahala kung kelan kayo free " haha! I wanted to seriously reply " If my answer is TODAY, will you magically conjure that bonus

shirt right in front of me? I tell ya this, TODAY is my free day and I have no intention of dropping back your store anytime soon,so..." But I

didn't...because the conversation has no clear direction methinks, and Values Education taught us to be nice and courteous to others, right? I

called the store after a day and said the shirt isn't there yet. Thank heavens I called first. "...balik po kayo kahit kailan" pala ha.

Having realized it was all Publicity Spin and that I'm just practically singing a certain Bob Marley's hit song, I just mustered to myself a

familiar Tagalog expression of disgust " May araw din kayo ", addressed to the said store. I have read many complaints and maddening stories

surrounding these chain of stores but they are quite unnerved because of lack of competition in their industry. I can even taste a certain

degree of arrogance, truth be told.

Now, now..it IS only a T Shirt and a FREE one at that but my problem is that I really wanted that thing because I promised to give it to

someone who will love it to pieces, such a shame. Am even willing to buy one from those who were lucky enough to secure it. And with that I

will ask where is the proper forum to post my inquiry regarding the matter. Enough ranting and start hunting that shirt!

Million thanks!
GelyaLep
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: GelyaLep

Come on in Newbies and check out my sites must be paypal verfied to receive payment when you choose a site just PM me
for my referral link or you wont be able to be paid....Thank you for checking out my sites im going to list more just be on the look out............
psybuster2013
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: psybuster2013

Hello po sa mga kapwang Pinoy gamers dito.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

psybuster2013 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:56 am Hello po sa mga kapwang Pinoy gamers dito.
Greetings and welcome to PinoyPS! :)
mastertorrero
PlayStation
PlayStation

Hello PinoyPS welcome to me! Sana makahanap ako ng kalaro dito online.

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Welcome to PinoyPs, mastertorrero.

Ano ba nilalaro mo online games ngayon?
mastertorrero
PlayStation
PlayStation

Sn@kemaru wrote:Welcome to PinoyPs, mastertorrero.

Alienation lang and nba2k17 TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pwede online ehh. . Wala pa kong mabileng overwatch.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mastertorrero wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 pm
Sn@kemaru wrote:Welcome to PinoyPs, mastertorrero.

Alienation lang and nba2k17 TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pwede online ehh. . Wala pa kong mabileng overwatch.

Yun lang, wala ako ng mga games na yan. Nitong January, 2017 lang ako nagkaroon ng PS4 kaya Infamous Second Son at Infamous First Light pa lang ang mga natatapos ko games.
Jonel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jonel37

Congrats sa PS4 mo Snakemaru.

Newbie here.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Jonel wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:53 am Congrats sa PS4 mo Snakemaru.

Newbie here.
Thanks.
Newbie ka dyan. hehe
mastertorrero
PlayStation
PlayStation

Sn@kemaru wrote:
mastertorrero wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 pm Alienation lang and nba2k17 TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pwede online ehh. . Wala pa kong mabileng overwatch.

Yun lang, wala ako ng mga games na yan. Nitong January, 2017 lang ako nagkaroon ng PS4 kaya Infamous Second Son at Infamous First Light pa lang ang mga natatapos ko games.
Ako den nung january lang ehh eto mga games ko.

Nba2k17
Witcher 3 GOTY
The Division
Nathan Drake Collection
Batman Arkham Knight
Resident Evil Origins

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mastertorrero wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 pm
Sn@kemaru wrote:
Ako den nung january lang ehh eto mga games ko.

Nba2k17
Witcher 3 GOTY
The Division
Nathan Drake Collection
Batman Arkham Knight
Resident Evil Origins

Baka bukas makuha ko na yun Witcher 3 Complete Edition ko. :)
Jonel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jonel37

^^Oi dahan dahan...tapusin mo muna lahat...
mastertorrero
PlayStation
PlayStation

Sn@kemaru wrote:
mastertorrero wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 pm Ako den nung january lang ehh eto mga games ko.

Nba2k17
Witcher 3 GOTY
The Division
Nathan Drake Collection
Batman Arkham Knight
Resident Evil Origins

Baka bukas makuha ko na yun Witcher 3 Complete Edition ko. :)
Ang haba nyang witcher 3 hahah lalo pag gagawen mo lahat nang quest. . Sana makahanap na ko ng 2nd hand na overwatch sayang ps plus ko puro offline games nilalaro ko.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Jonel wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:10 pm ^^Oi dahan dahan...tapusin mo muna lahat...
Too late. Nabayaran at nakuha ko na. :sweat:
Hindi na muna ako bibili ng bagong game hangga't hindi ako nakakatapos.
mastertorrero wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:36 am
Ang haba nyang witcher 3 hahah lalo pag gagawen mo lahat nang quest. . Sana makahanap na ko ng 2nd hand na overwatch sayang ps plus ko puro offline games nilalaro ko.

Sabi nga raw sa trophy guide ay 100-150+ hours daw to platinum ang Witcher 3.
Wala ba sa olx ng 2nd hand Overwatch? Sa Facebook mayroon mga pinoy groups dun na buy and sell ng mga PS4 games. PM me na lang if you want to know some of them.