Welcome Newbies

Announcements, information, invitations, concerns, questions, and anything about our PlayStation community.
Aethoria-7
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Aethoria-7

katuGs wrote:Sa Wakas!!! nahanap ko rin ang forum na para sa mga Playstation users.. ^_^

Got my PS3 superslim last march'16, 2nd hand lang TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pero well maintained at mganda yung package na games na included; (nba2k16, gtaV, farcry3, TLOU, ufc3, atbp).

since grade school days pa matagal ko na gustong magkaroon ng sariling console, but unfortunately, we dont have that budget at ayaw ng parents ko (my mom was a teacher) na ma-hook sa computer kasi "nakaka bobo" daw eto ng pag aaral (hehe).

Until nag work ako, playing computer games (PC,PS Xbox) pa din ako -- nag rerent lang sa mga cafe's and shops. Thinking kelan kaya ako makakabili ng sarili kong unit. bumigay na PC ko sa bahay kaya wala na din ko mapaglaruan sa bahay at hindi nman ako na sasatisfied sa paglalaro sa tablet.

Hanggang sa dumating sa point na sinabi ko; maybe its time na bumili na ako ng playstation kahit 2nd hand lang. some of my co-workers before nag encourage sa akin na instead na ps2 (yes, ps2 pa balak ko noon) ang kunin ko, mag ps3 na lang ako dahil mas madaming games at marami pa akong makaka trade na ps3 users din.

YUP, 2nd hand lang ps3 ko pero im proud kasi 1st time ko magkaroon ng sariling console at galing yun sa backpay ko at pinag trabahuhan/pinagpuyatan ko... I salute gamers here na sa sariling kayod galing ang pinambili.

Still noob user here pero hope joining here will add knowledge sa games at sa iba pang info. and hopefully good friends.. thank you at pasensya sa mahabang kwento ko.. happy gaming! ^_^
Yo! Just got my PS3 a week ago. It's actually brand new, but bought in olx for a good price.

Well, our parents don't really understand how nice some games are. It's a bit normal, I guess.

My first console was a DS Lite, given to me by my grandfather. I just started grade school by that time. Then I got a PSP, but I can't remember where I got it from. Due to some 'issues', those were sold. When I was a 4th/5th grader, my uncle bought me a DS Lite. Then a few months after that, I won a PSP from a raffle.

When the DS Lite was given to me, that was during the time when the 3DS was about to be released. So I spent 2 years "outdated", until my grandfather noticed that my DS Lite was entirely different from the consoles (3DS) my cousins had. And, yet again, he bought me a 3DS, and that was during my first year of high school.

I got another console - the successor to the PSP, the PS Vita - last December. I used my Christmas allowance given to me by my grandfather to buy the console.

But I never had a home console until a week ago. Before, I used to just play WWE with my friend's PS2 back at the 1st grade, or play Guitar Hero or Mario Kart with my cousins' Wii.

To be honest, it took me 2 years. 2 years before I was able to convince my mom to buy me a PS3. During that time, I suddenly wanted to buy a PS3 because I had recently discovered the Tales series during that time. I played Abyss in my 3DS and fell in love with it, so I'm trying to play all the Tales games I can. Before, I never bothered asking for a home console. PS2, Wii, Xbox? Nah. I don't have much games to play there. But the PS3? A 100% yes, ever since I discovered the Tales series.

I only got into olx ever since I started selling stuff there. And one day, I started saving money, till I got half the money to buy the PS3 from an ad I saw. When I did, I told my mom about it. She agreed to pay the rest to buy the console. And I got it.

I'm still a high school student, and I didn't get any allowance till recently. I think it's great that most of you guys have salaries to buy your own games, though.

Wew, that's one heck of a storytime lol.

Well, I recommend that you try the Tales series. The series has a lot of games with great gameplay and storyline. So far, I've only played 4 Tales games. I haven't bought the Tales of PS3 games yet, though, currently focusing on the Persona series, another series I recommend.

Anyway, good day to you guys. :D
PSN ID:
>Aethoria-7 (HK)
>Xvir-3 (US)

Currently Playing:
>Tales of Destiny 2
>Tales of Rebirth
>Persona 3 FES
>Persona 4: Dancing All Night
>Catherine

~Looking for Tales of PS3 Games~
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation, katuGs!

Ganun ang karamihan ng mga working members natin, nung nagkatrabaho na saka nakabili ng sariling console. Magaganda lahat ng games na nakasama sa unit mo. Hindi ko lang nalalaro yang UFC at Far Cry. Sulit ka na diyan sa NBA 2K16, TLOU at GTAV. Tutal meron ka nung TLOU, subukan mo rin yung Uncharted 1-3. The best yun. Parang modern day Indiana Jones. May humor din. :lol:

Okay lang yan kahit 2nd hand ang PS3. Basta gumagana nang maayos. Maganda nga rin ang timing ng pagkuha mo ng PS3. Marami nang games na released.

Hope you'll have fun with our community. We talk about games and many things other than gaming also. :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Uy a, kung games rin lang naman, di hamak na mas marami sa PS2 kesa PS3. Pero kanya-kanyang taste yan e. :mrgreen:
katuGs
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: katuGs16

Thank U Daniel! Yup, Meron akong deal na parating re uncharted series. ^_^
Happy gaming!

Currently playing RDR, at Heavyrain
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

You're welcome. Good games din yang RDR at Heavy Rain. :mrgreen:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

katuGs wrote:Thank U Daniel! Yup, Meron akong deal na parating re uncharted series. ^_^
Happy gaming!

astig tong dalawang titles na to. Nauna ko pang nabenta ps3 ko dati bago ako nag decide na bitawan to eh. :sweat: ako dami ko gaming units kaso halos walang time maglaro, nakatambak nga lang ps4 ko mula nung natapos ko uncharted 4 :sweat:
**** ****!
ryuta
PlayStation
PlayStation

Hello, I actually joined in 2007 but haven't been active since then. I remembered this site and was just curious about how the Pinoy Playstation community has been.

Quick intro:
Born in America, but raised in the Philippines since High School.
PS consoles owned: PS1, PS2 and PS3
Saving up for PS4
PSN ID: ryuta310
PS3 games: Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Call of Duty 4, Resistance: Fall of Man, Rainbow Six
DUAL SHOCK 3
PS3 Eye
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Welcome back, ryuta!

So technically, you're an American citizen? or your dual citizen? :mrgreen:

What's your favorite PS games on those console you mentioned?

Mine's Street Fighter.
ryuta
PlayStation
PlayStation

Thanks Daniel!

Yeah technically American citizen, coulda been dual citizen but ended up living as an alien in the Philippines.

PS1: FFVII, VIII and IX, Chrono Cross, Resident Evil 2 and 3 - and so many others
PS2: Kingdom Hearts, MGS2 and 3,Persona 3 and 4 and again many more
PS3: MGS4, The Last of Us and the Yakuza games

Street Fighter's fun, was never really good though, but I really liked playing 3rd Strike.
PSN ID: ryuta310
PS3 games: Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Call of Duty 4, Resistance: Fall of Man, Rainbow Six
DUAL SHOCK 3
PS3 Eye
katuGs
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: katuGs16

grayfox17 wrote:
katuGs wrote:Thank U Daniel! Yup, Meron akong deal na parating re uncharted series. ^_^
Happy gaming!

astig tong dalawang titles na to. Nauna ko pang nabenta ps3 ko dati bago ako nag decide na bitawan to eh. :sweat: ako dami ko gaming units kaso halos walang time maglaro, nakatambak nga lang ps4 ko mula nung natapos ko uncharted 4 :sweat:

thanks grayfox17, yup Uncharted 1&2 nakakuha nko via trade/2nd hand trade. medyo natambakan na nga ako ng titles kasi tuwing weekends lang ako nkakapag babad sa ps3, minsan nga isang araw lang kasi sunday = family day. iniisip ko din na maganda din pala mag ipon ng games kasi investment din lalo n kapag gusto mo ibenta o e trade after.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ryuta wrote:Thanks Daniel!

Yeah technically American citizen, coulda been dual citizen but ended up living as an alien in the Philippines.

PS1: FFVII, VIII and IX, Chrono Cross, Resident Evil 2 and 3 - and so many others
PS2: Kingdom Hearts, MGS2 and 3,Persona 3 and 4 and again many more
PS3: MGS4, The Last of Us and the Yakuza games

Street Fighter's fun, was never really good though, but I really liked playing 3rd Strike.
Favorites din ng karamihan ng members natin: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil at Metal Gear Solid :D

I like 3rd Strike's animation. And when that game is mentioned, I always remember this insane tournament moment.

Farplane_Mog
PlayStation
PlayStation

hello po.just got my PSV last month.
naghahanap lang ako nang lumang titles na region 1.
thanks to this site naka bili ako nang cheap na PSN Card.
more power to you guys.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hi Farmplane_Mog! Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation. Glad the site and this community has helped. :)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Welcome to PinoyPs, Farplane_Mog.
pinoyscreencast
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: pinoyscreencast

Hello Everyone,

I'm glad my ganito pa palang mga community now a days :) kala ko hanggang FB nalang mga tao ngayon haha (which are toxic). Anyways I got here thru the post ng ESGS Fanpage looking forward to meet the team here soon at ESGS. Will read more threads here :cheer:

:party:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation, pinoyscreencast!
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Welcome to PPS, pinoyscreencast!
tinaphish
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: DBL

Hi guys!

I'm currently playing Witcher 3 but I'm a big fan of Bloodborne (2nd run through) and Dark Souls series. Googling has led me to this forum and I created this account dahil di ko alam san at paano mapupurchase yung DLC ng Dark Souls 3 (Ashes of Ariandel). I know I'm a noob in the forum but any help at all is appreciated.

Salamat!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hi tinaphish! Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation! :D

Post ka lang pag may tanong ka. Maraming tutulong sayo dito. :D
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Welcome to PPS, tinaphish!

Regarding purchasing of DS3 DLC, nasubukan mo ba sya hanapin sa PSN? Dapat same region ng game mo yun PSN account region mo.