Limiting Streaming Posts

Announcements, information, invitations, concerns, questions, and anything about our PlayStation community.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Can we sort of limit some of the streamer posts in the FB group? I feel like we're getting spammed with them. These posts aren't encouraging any discussions at all. It would be okay I guess if the stream is directly coming from the FB group and not just linked from another page.
:bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

If someone reports streams for reasons that do not adhere to the rules that we set.

I'm personally fine with posting of streams as the FB group has an activity. Minis the streams, there's not much posts from members, sans the admins/mods.

It's hard to watch a stream though as people might not have hours to watch the whole thing.

What I don't like though is when members have to post PTPA when their post is perfectly legal to post. It makes the group seem tyrannical.

We can update our rules when it comes to those posts. Any suggestions?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I say it has become some sort of spam posts. Not outright ban them but at least some limitations. We have streaming about games for other platforms.
:bigmouth:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Pero kung wala naman engagement yun stream nung nagpost sa FB group, baka ma-discourage na rin sya mag-post dun at sa iba na lang sya mag-post nun?