PayPal Loading Service

This is the place to sell your stuff. Do you have preowned games? or brand new ones? Do you sell accessories as well? or prepaid cards?
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

NOTE: Paypal has a set withdrawal limit for new accounts/accounts with no cc linked to it. Please check your account to see your limit before using this service. If the amount you need will exceed your limit, I can help you by buying the item on your behalf.

I am assuming anybody who is looking at this thread knows what PayPal is and what it does (if not, you can PM me ;) ). Basically, if you need funds in your PayPal for whatever reason, I can help you out using this service.

How it works (I assume you already have a PayPal account. If not, create one! :) ):
1. Let me know thru PM how much you want to load up (in the currency you need). I will reply with the total amount in peso you need to deposit. The conversion will be rounded off to the nearest 50 or 100 to accomodate changes in conversion rate from the time of your inquiry to the time of your deposit.
2. Send me your payment plus processing charge mentioned below, if any (thru bank deposit):
- real-time / next day (cut-off of 1PM) / 3 banking days (for those who didn't make the cutoff but still require the funds earlier than 4 banking days) - Php 100
- 4 banking days - no charge
4. I will send the requested amount to your nominated PayPal account.

The service is free, the charge for next day/3 days transfer is there to cover cost of transportation to bank. Also, please restrict all inquiries thru PM only and provide me your number if you're already decided to avail of this service. Meetups are not offered at this time.

Advantage of using this approach is that you have the freedom on where to use your PayPal funds. Also, since the account is under your name, you can have items shipped to you directly (like buying from play-asia.com, eBay or any online merchants accepting PayPal).

If by any chance you will be using PayPal to shop at Play-Asia.com, please use my affiliate link http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-8zhe.html :smiley: . You can also use my concierge service (see http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10918 ) if you don't want the hassle of buying online.

For any questions, just PM me.
Last edited by dexterslab on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
Get all your gaming needs from Play-Asia.com using my affiliate link provided below.

Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up! :)
Get all your gaming needs from Play-Asia.com using my affiliate link provided below.

dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up!

dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up!

dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up!

deathclown
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: haxzinator

so in short your helping the ones that are short on money?! umm ask ko TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pano makakagawa ng account sa paypal kung walang credit card !? alam ko kasi paypal bank account eh natanong ko kasi hiningian ako ng card
PSN-ID: haxzinator
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

deathclown wrote:so in short your helping the ones that are short on money?! umm ask ko TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pano makakagawa ng account sa paypal kung walang credit card !? alam ko kasi paypal bank account eh natanong ko kasi hiningian ako ng card
I'm helping those who can't/don't have credit cards or bank account that they can use with Paypal :) (you will stay pay me for the fund that you need). You can create an account without the financial details. What I will do is fund your Paypal account thru the send money feature. And since merchants (like in eBay) don't really bother how your Paypal account is funded (it uses a common pool, irregardless of how it was funded), you can use this fund to purchase items that uses Paypal. :agree:

deathclown
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

syempre babayaran ka pa rin >.< its not charity you know :smiley: anyway how about if the person dont have a credit card and bank account (lets say parents keep the bankbook and guarded or whatever) but the person is willing to pay in person is that applicable?
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

deathclown wrote:syempre babayaran ka pa rin >.< its not charity you know :smiley: anyway how about if the person dont have a credit card and bank account (lets say parents keep the bankbook and guarded or whatever) but the person is willing to pay in person is that applicable?
This is exactly the service I am offering :) . Folks pay me in cash, I load their Paypal account. :agree:

deathclown
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dexterslab wrote:
deathclown wrote:syempre babayaran ka pa rin >.< its not charity you know :smiley: anyway how about if the person dont have a credit card and bank account (lets say parents keep the bankbook and guarded or whatever) but the person is willing to pay in person is that applicable?
This is exactly the service I am offering :) . Folks pay me in cash, I load their Paypal account. :agree:

syempre as long as they pay you back :smiley: oo nga pala regarding dun sa una kong tanong baket nung gumagawa ako ng paypal account hinihingian ako ng credit card eh pano yun wala ako card hinde tuloy ako nagawa account :grumpy:
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

deathclown wrote:

syempre as long as they pay you back :smiley: oo nga pala regarding dun sa una kong tanong baket nung gumagawa ako ng paypal account hinihingian ako ng credit card eh pano yun wala ako card hinde tuloy ako nagawa account :grumpy:
Tanggalin mo yung check beside "Link to my credit card..." :) .

dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up!

eliseo
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

sir, tanong ko lang po, safe po mag bigay ng bank account sa paypal? my account na ako TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION natatakot ko lang lagyan ng info bank info...
my girlfriend's name is Ginalyn Lorica
May 14, 2005 is our anniversary
PS3: cechh04 May 10, 2008 (pal)
1st : Elders Scroll IV: Oblivion
2nd : Top spin 3
3rd : Hunting 2009
4th : NBA live 2009
5th : Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (playing)
Wish list: This is Vegas
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

eliseo wrote:sir, tanong ko lang po, safe po mag bigay ng bank account sa paypal? my account na ako TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION natatakot ko lang lagyan ng info bank info...
Not sure kung pwede na mag-link ng Philippine bank account sa Paypal. Alam ko kasi credit card lang pwede. Or parang meron yata pero for withdrawal lang ng fund. Pero add ng fund, kailangan US bank account.

executor323
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: Xtian323

question:

for example i wan't you to load $400 to my PAYPAL account.
pwede ba na pag upon payment LOAD agad TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION account?...
PS3 SLIM
PS3 FAT - DEAD

MGS4, FFXIII, RDR, RDR:UN, GT5:CE, NFS SHIFT 2
PSN CLASSICS: FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX,FFTactics, XenoGears, Vagrant Story

PSN ID: Xtian323
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

executor323 wrote:question:

for example i wan't you to load $400 to my PAYPAL account.
pwede ba na pag upon payment LOAD agad TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION account?...
Pwede. Real-time naman yung crediting nung eh. Kung ganyan kalaki papa-load mo, pwede nating gawing in-person yung loading as in papakita ko sa iyo ng harapan na ni-load ko siya tapos check mo agad na pumasok siya :agree: .

dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up!

deathclown
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ehh taga saan ka ba para siyempre malaman ng mga possible clients kung san sila pwede makipag meet sa yo na sa tingin nila malapit sa kanila....in my case MoA :smiley:

dapat magsuot ka ng sign na "auto-load here: dollar only" :rofl:
dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

deathclown wrote:ehh taga saan ka ba para siyempre malaman ng mga possible clients kung san sila pwede makipag meet sa yo na sa tingin nila malapit sa kanila....in my case MoA :smiley:

dapat magsuot ka ng sign na "auto-load here: dollar only" :rofl:
Prefer Ortigas area though I can meet in other places (like MOA :agree: , Makati) huwag lang QC (di kasi ako familiar dun eh :smiley: ).

dexterslab
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Up!