Bookworms and Books!

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

After watching The Conjuring parang gusto ko basahin ito... :twisted:

- Roger and Carolyn Perron purchased the home of their dreams and eventual nightmares in December of 1970. The Arnold Estate, located just beyond the village of Harrisville, Rhode Island seemed the idyllic setting in which to raise a family. The couple unwittingly moved their five young daughters into the ancient and mysterious farmhouse. Secrets were kept and then revealed within a space shared by mortal and immortal alike. Time suddenly became irrelevant; fractured by spirits making their presence known then dispersing into the ether. The house is a portal to the past and a passage to the future. This is a sacred story of spiritual enlightenment, told some thirty years hence. The family is now somewhat less reticent to divulge a closely-guarded experience. Their odyssey is chronicled by the eldest sibling and is an unabridged account of a supernatural excursion. Ed and Lorraine Warren investigated this haunting in a futile attempt to intervene on their behalf. They consider the Perron family saga to be one of the most compelling and significant of a famously ghost-storied career as paranormal researchers. During a séance gone horribly wrong, they unleashed an unholy hostess; the spirit called Bathsheba . . . a God-forsaken soul. Perceiving herself to be mistress of the house, she did not appreciate the competition. Carolyn had long been under siege; overt threats issued in the form of fire . . . a mother's greatest fear. It transformed the woman in unimaginable ways. After nearly a decade the family left a once beloved home behind though it will never leave them, as each remains haunted by a memory. This tale is an inspiring testament to the resilience of the human spirit on a pathway of discovery: an eternal journey for the living and the dead.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

i dont know if dito dapat ipost to, pero ako comic BOOK guy. book naman diba? :lol:
i started collecting 2 years ago, right now may 3 na kong small boxes na puno ng comics.
right now i follow Thor, Cyclops' team of X-men(Uncanny), Uncanny Avengers.. yung mga natapos na na series or yung mga drinop ko na, Venom, Uncanny X-force, Captain Marvel(the girl version).

also read Sweet Tooth. such an epic non-superhero graphic novel :grin:

medyo magastos na hobby to, ang dami ko na sana ibang games/consoles na nabili kung napigilan ko sarili ko sa pagtustos sa luho na to :lol:
CPA. Gamer.

DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Love you Booksale!

Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

alendri wrote:i dont know if dito dapat ipost to, pero ako comic BOOK guy. book naman diba? :lol:
i started collecting 2 years ago, right now may 3 na kong small boxes na puno ng comics.
right now i follow Thor, Cyclops' team of X-men(Uncanny), Uncanny Avengers.. yung mga natapos na na series or yung mga drinop ko na, Venom, Uncanny X-force, Captain Marvel(the girl version).

also read Sweet Tooth. such an epic non-superhero graphic novel :grin:

medyo magastos na hobby to, ang dami ko na sana ibang games/consoles na nabili kung napigilan ko sarili ko sa pagtustos sa luho na to :lol:
Ayos lang dito maski comic books... :agree:

Ako I had a big collection of Uncanny X-Men and X-men noon kaya lang nung may time na mahirap maghanap ng shops that were selling them, tumigil ako and never got back into it. Although I still read the occasional crossover and major MARVEL events. :mrgreen:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Parang gusto ko basahin ito...
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^didnt there was a book version of this. Kakapanood ko lang kahapon nung hbo presentation niyan nung isang araw, sa broadway ata siya nun eh. Entertaining naman, more on personal life and struggles yung kinekwento niya tapos nagpapatawa din siya. :)
CPA. Gamer.

Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Yep...read the prologue kanina while I was on break at work and it looks to be a real good read! Looking forward to watch it too pero siguro after ko na lang basahin yung book.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Gulat ako on how much I'm liking the Tyson bio....I usually read sci fi / fantasy books but this book is really good! Currently about a third in and it really gives a nice background on how Mike developed into the fighter that he is. And also bonus na din yung nakikita ko yung obvious similarities nila ni ippo not just in boxing but also in some aspects of life outside the ring.

For anyone who's into good reads...try this one out. Oh and also what I do is when I read on one of his fights (im reading on my ipad like always btw), after I finish, I youtube a vid of that fight. Lalo naeenhance yung book experience.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Booksale = Awesome!

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Must read ang "How To Prosper" by Bo Sanchez! :2thumbs: :cheer: :win:
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just sharing, my book collections.... :lol:

Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Daming paranormal books!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Seraph011 wrote:Daming paranormal books!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
LOL, fave theme ko yan e...Sa sobrang addict ko sa books, yung crew ng Booksale sa Robinsons Lipa kilala na ko, alam na nila gusto ko at pinagrereserve na nila ko mismo ng books pag me delivery sila every 2 weeks.

Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Now reading...
Alien: Out of the Shadows (Novel #1)
:agree:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

meron palang ganitong novel at may movie na sya to boot

Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Yup...currently nasa best sellers siya ngayon sa teen fiction. Gulat nga ako kung bakit bigla naging popular eh considering matagal na din naman yung book and the movie didn't get much buzz when it was released.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

What do you know....All for 5.00 pesos sa Booksale...

Perfect timing...We're gonna have an all day brownout sa Friday, this will come in handy...

quixotic_frujee
Ineffable Twaddler
PSN ID: quixotic_frujee

SirZap wrote:meron palang ganitong novel at may movie na sya to boot
Seraph011 wrote:Yup...currently nasa best sellers siya ngayon sa teen fiction. Gulat nga ako kung bakit bigla naging popular eh considering matagal na din naman yung book and the movie didn't get much buzz when it was released.
Oh man. I LOVED the book. :2thumbs:
I cried a lot while reading this, can't wait to see the movie!

Currently reading Gregory Maguire's Wicked series. I'm on book 3 right now. :grin:
HK PSN ID: quixotic_frujee
"Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?"

Chronic Hero(ine) Syndrome

*Halikinu~*
New Game+

(Long days and pleasant nights.)
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Maganda mga libro ni Bo Sanchez :2thumbs: :win: :agree: :win: :win: :win:
SirZap