Want to Write About PlayStation Stuff and Get Paid?! (PlayStation LifeStyle)

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
excaliburps
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: excaliburps

Hi everyone!

Not sure if anyone here remembers, but I used to be the Editor-in-Chief of PlayStation LifeStyle, which is the biggest non-Sony owned PlayStation site in the world. I'm now working for the site's parent company (CraveOnline), and we have part-time and full-time spots for both PlayStation LifeStyle and Game Revolution!

These are news writer spots for both sites. If you're interested in writing about games from the comfort of your house, AND get paid doing it, reach out to me with a cover letter, and a few written samples of your best work. There's also a big chance that reviewers are also needed on top of news writing which means free games.

You can email me at alex.co (at) craveonline (dot) com. We also have openings for other (niche) sites, so hit me up! =)

Thanks, admins!
http://twitter.com/#!/excaliburps
Editor-in-Chief - PlayStation LifeStyle
www.playstationlifestyle.net
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Upping this for those interested. :agree:
excaliburps
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: excaliburps

Sn@kemaru wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:00 pm Upping this for those interested. :agree:

Thanks! I have limited slots! And soon, we'll be posting the ad on JobStreet. So if anyone's interested, now's the time before we get flooded with applicants. :)
http://twitter.com/#!/excaliburps
Editor-in-Chief - PlayStation LifeStyle
www.playstationlifestyle.net
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Sent an application. :)
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)