Do you know any other language(s)?

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Aside from English? :mrgreen:

Local dialects (Ilokano, Cebuano, Kapampangan, Bicolano, etc)?

Madali kayang matutunan?

I took up a basic Japanese course. When I play some games with Japanese voices, somehow I was able to understand at least some parts of what the character's are saying. :mrgreen:

Picked up a few French, Spanish, and Italian phrases too after watching Formula 1 races and videos. :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I know a few Kampampangan phrases (since my Lolo was one), a few Cebuano/Bisaya words, and a handful of Batangueno slang/terms...

Other language i understand konti = Nippongo & Thai..

Pero gusto ko maging linguist talaga ever since...
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

I am on elementary level Japanese, I can carry casual conversations. Right now I am learning french since merong french community sa nilipatan ko.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
sib
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

I can understand some common Ilokano words and phrases, but I don't speak in Ilokano.

Japanese
Reading: Hiragana, and a handful of common words in Kanji like 今日 (kyou - today).
Vocabulary: Only the common terms and phrases that you hear in anime, games and TV shows. Those and some phrases used for complimenting and different ways of saying sorry. I can understand the general feeling/message in some conversations when watching J-drama, but I don't really know what they said word per word.
Writing: Can I just type the words instead?
Speaking: As of now, I don't think I can hold a casual conversation without resorting to using a translator app. My relatives also said that the way I speak in Japanese is too polite.
Currently Playing
PS4:
PSV:
PC: Flowers -Le Volume sur Printemps-, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

^^ Yung puro -desu at -masu? hehehe

Common pala sa atin ang Japanese at Asian languages in general. :mrgreen:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)