Star Wars

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

if magkaka reboot man hindi naman for the sake ng fandom ng original star wars.. pero para sa mga new generation of fans.. and i was a big fan ng orig star wars pero unfortunately di ko na feel yung "magic" dahil what made star wars great dati eh hindi na papasa sa standard ngayon.. acting, special effects, pacing of story.. di na naaappreciate ng current generation ng fans..

and ganito talaga may mga fans na sentimental talaga.. like dati usap usapan pa lang yung prequel madami ding tutol pero malakas pa rin kinita ng prequels.. then nagkausapusapan na may new trilogy nagka violent reaction din mga fanboys ng orig trilogy.. na pacify lang sila ng nabalitaan na kasama sila mark hamil, harison ford, and carrie fisher sa bagong trilogy..and look ep7 is now the most succesful star wars movie after ep 1.. for sure if magkatotoo na ireboot yun orig trilogy manonood pa rin yung mga anti reboot..;)
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: D1_WhoKnocks

parokyano wrote:if magkaka reboot man hindi naman for the sake ng fandom ng original star wars.. pero para sa mga new generation of fans.. and i was a big fan ng orig star wars pero unfortunately di ko na feel yung "magic" dahil what made star wars great dati eh hindi na papasa sa standard ngayon.. acting, special effects, pacing of story.. di na naaappreciate ng current generation ng fans..
I guess yan yung problem, comparing the standards of today, with the movies from before. Pero they might have a change in perspective pagtanda nila haha! Kasi ako nung bata ako, sobrang nakornihan ako sa James Bond ni Sean Connery, watching it again at a much older age, hindi ako makapinawala na sobrang ganda pala niya haha!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

You liked it now because when you watched it recently, you know what you're expecting. You were fully aware what period it was made. As a kid, it's just either you like it or not.

I still have that problem with the Falcon beating Empire ships, then..and now.

I'd watch the reboot though.. I guess who wouldn't at this time. Doubt it will happen in this decade though.. or the next.. It will be a touchy subject, I'm sure.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Anong role kaya ni Donnie sa Rogue One spin-off, and why is his eyes like that?

Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I remember playing a SW game on PS1. Phantom Menace that i see it as a hard game.
And the short SW game na may movie touch pero sprite-based. Was it "Rebel Assault"?
It's a fun game to burn time.
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Oink McOink wrote:You liked it now because when you watched it recently, you know what you're expecting. You were fully aware what period it was made. As a kid, it's just either you like it or not.
With James Bond? I thought I already knew what to expect, but there was so much detail I missed when I was young :D But you do have point, a kid will like it or not, and they wouldn't care so much about the movies in the past. But like I said, they might have a change in perspective once they've grown up na :D
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Mas na-appreciate ko kung paano nagawa yung mga eksena ng lumang Star Wars considering walang CG noon.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

But like I said, they might have a change in perspective once they've grown up na :D
Matry nga yan sa mga movies that I remember fondly as a child. :D
Mas na-appreciate ko kung paano nagawa yung mga eksena ng lumang Star Wars considering walang CG noon.
I recently learned that yung mga closeup ng ships sa original Star Wars eh realistic painting pala, I though miniature lang. That was impressive! Even yung interior shot na naka in line mga troopers. I was like "Whoa WTH!"
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:Mas na-appreciate ko kung paano nagawa yung mga eksena ng lumang Star Wars considering walang CG noon.
Ako rin...Although my Unc has the remastered collection & also watched them....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sayang si Captain Phasma.. Iba yung pagkaka-hype sa kanya before ng film tapos yun lang? Kala ko naman bad-ass siya
Na-overshadow siya ni "Traitor!!" na Storm Trooper. Anyway, pangalan daw nung trooper na yun eh TR-8R. Get it? :lol:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Jar jar actor isn't happy about all the hate his character is getting, says he was just told to do it that way.

Honestly, I don't know what to say, I'm sorry I guess, but still won't change established opinion.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/12/10755 ... tom-menace
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Epic nga si TR-8R ang daming nakakatawang meme sa 9gag haha!

Pero eto yung origin niya daw: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... /?a=129702
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hahaha.. So may history pala sa TR-8R at Finn. Nice one Disney/Star Wars..
Looks like I'll be adding up the generic 1st Order Storm Trooper to my Model Kits targets aside to the x-wing and bb-8.
Yung nilabas ng Bandai may Z6 Baton.. It's TR-8R!!!!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Star Wars Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base - SNL

*disclaimer: dont watch if you havent seen the force awakens yet :sweat:
**** ****!
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Napanood ko nga yan...Ha ha ha...Panalo...Amp si "Matt" aka Radar Technician....Ha ha ha....

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Hahanapan ko na lang ng ibang link. hehe
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

*sigh* Almost two years wait for the next episode. T.T

http://www.polygon.com/2016/1/20/108010 ... ember-2017
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

2 years is better than the 3 years wait before :D
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Has anyone checked this website?

http://www.ultrasabers.com/

They sell lightsabers.. I was like WHOA until I say the price tag or Archon 2.1.. Pretty awesome looking though, specially the chromed ones. I'd like to save sana para meron ako sa Christmas at least but video games are keeping me broke. ahahaha
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: javaChip0220

Sayang si Captain Phasma.. Iba yung pagkaka-hype sa kanya before ng film tapos yun lang? Kala ko naman bad-ass siya
she probably took a bath after ironing clothes.. :sweat: