The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

parokyano wrote:Just read an article about JR Smith's "true" MVP of the season.. and surprise surprise.. it's LeBron James.. syempre teammate eh.. pero he raised a good point.. I believe Curry is set to win the award, but I won't be surprise if they suddenly give it to Harden.. and I'm not counting on the media giving it to Bron.. but like what JR Smith said.. for me LeBron is the most valuable player in the league.. he do not have the most impressive numbers this season compared to harden, curry, and even westbrook.. but the biggest factor for me is how he affects the team na pinaglalaruan niya.. looking at the cavs' season so far and comparing it from last year.. and how they almost fell out of the playoffs picture when he sat out for like half a month, and when he returned they moved up again in the standings and became one of the favorites to win the title..
LeBron fanboy ka lang :bigmouth: