Tips for Condo Owners

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Hi guys!

I Just recently bought my own unit and I really need some tips on how to design the interior.

My unit is about 34 sqm. studio-type. Has a bathroom, kitchen, laundry area, an airwell and a balcony.

Any tips on how to design my unit? How about giving advice on how to save space? I have so much stuff at home and I can't bring 'em all so I have to think of ways to save space. Aside from the essentials (TV, bed, fridge, etc.), I want to bring some of my action figures, books, graphic novels, magazines, DVDs and, of course, my gaming rig.

And, aside from designing my unit, what else should I think about when owning a condo unit? Like how can I save money and stuff like that.

Any input from you guys would be great. :)

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

just bring in stuff that you can really use and don't hoard on useless things - hassle pa yan pag kinailangan mo mag lipat. Focus on what's more important like canned foods, flashlight, meds, you know the drill..

as for designing the place, keep it simple para di rin problema ang maintenance.
**** ****!
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Congrats Bro! Your own pad....Awesome! :2thumbs:
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

congrats!

for me bili ka ng mga cube organizers and the likes. yung ina-assemble. pwede magdagdag ka ng cubes if needed. avoid mo lang yung mga cheap brands kasi madaling ma dis-assemble yun. yung mga tvs and media players i-wall mount mo.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I'd probably go the minimalist route. But I don't want it to look too bare, either. Gusto ko naman medyo bachelor's pad look hahaha!

Thanks for the input, VincH. I was looking into buying at least 2 bookshelves for some of my DVDs and graphic novels. But these cube organizers seems a better idea. San kaya nakakabili ng mura?

deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Design? go for Modern Minimalist, earth colors.
avoid bring and cramming to many stuff. don't put so many indoor plants for display. If possible, avoid it.
small paintings on wall can do. try putting some full size mirror to make the space bigger visually i mean for wall treatments.

If you can afford getting some "convertible" furniture the better. yup cube organizers are big help. you can get these on home depots. Kung murang furnitures talaga as in mura eh ang bagsakan nyan eh sa C-3 Caloocan (yung papuntang pier). Tabi-tabi mga shops doon. If you're not picky or choosy maraming choices. Pwede pang tawaran.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hey, thanks deathzero23. Yeah, I'm already eyeing a sofa bed. The one that can convert from a sofa to a bed. Just in case I need an extra bed.

I'm also bringing 2 TVs. A 40' inch for the living room and a 19' for the bedroom area. I'm also bringing some of my action figures. Any thoughts on those?

Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kung may IKEA store sa pilipinas, marami silang samples how to design your small places. Or you can check their website to check pictures.
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Unfortunately, wala. I've checking out back issues ng Real Living magazines. Medyo nakakakuha naman ng inspiration dun. Don't know jack about designing a place kasi hehe....But I still have at least 6 months to plan and save pa naman before I can move in.

SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

kamusta na kaya itong project :D
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.