Depression

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

First of all, it's not easy as you think. A mere advise on the perception of happiness will NEVER be enough. I know, a lot of people already tried and failed miserably to the point that it made things worse. Now that's out of the bag, I will begin...

I believe I have it. It sucks. I'm still trying to earn enough to have myself diagnosed by a physician. Being in the lowest of the lowest is an understatement. Everyday I visit this site to release emotions since I can't bring myself to cry for more than a decade now and its all for the wrong reasons. As for suicide, I have thought about that and even made attempts but to no avail.
:bigmouth:
anton
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Gabzilla121005

Pards hang on there and i believe everything u say.
XBL Gamertag: Gabzilla121005
anton
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Have yourself checked by a physician. For the meantime it may help if you call a hotline specializing on depression.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

any reason to what is causing this? something happened?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:any reason to what is causing this? something happened?
this...
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Oo nga bro.. we might not know each other personally pero marami satin dito na matagal nang members sa site and again maski hindi tayo magkakakilala ng personal, tingin ko may bond na tayo na nagawa na kung may kailangan ka sabihin, marami makikinig sa iyo and mag share sa nararamdaman mo.

If you're ready and willing to share, marami kami dito na willing din makinig...and shempre to help!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I used to have this before especially after my failed relationships. We tend to experience this when we're going through a phase in life where we question our self-worth if we are even good enough for something. You don't really have to go see a doctor and get yourself checked to see what's wrong with you, it is just about looking around you and knowing what you really want - and the only way to discover that is by yourself - spend some time alone to think more about yourself and not others, in short, magpaka manhid ka and stop caring on what others might think or say about you. Once you get the hang of it, mas gagaan ang loob mo in your everyday life.

Pero minsan, kung ano man ang pinagdadaanan mo, you just gotta ask yourself - am i really depressed or just simply bored out of my head? it's easy to confuse both lalo na kung isip ka ng isip ng wala naman dapat. It's all just in your head, really.

Best thing to really get the idea of depression out of your head, kahit temporarily lang, is to keep yourself busy with anything and get enough sleep. I kid you not. But really, at this point and moving forward na rin, ikaw lang makakatulong sa sarili mo, so pull yourself together.

i know you can, because i did.

:grin:
**** ****!
anton
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Peeps fyi ang depression kahit anong sabihin ninyong life is good be positive eh bale wala lahat. Kahit anong sabi na taking ones life is a sin eh hindi naiintindihan ng tao na may depression. In capable ang mind ng meron nito to think outside of it, aka nakakulong.
anton
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Jsnepo if grayfox's post still wont help have yourself checked. If no budget forstarters paki hanap na lang ang hotline handling depressed cases dial a friend ata tawag pa rin dun. They may be able to help. Else talagang have yourself checked by a competent psychiatrist.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I understand what grayfox17 meant but it's not easy as that. I've been bored a lot of times and this is not the same. I don't really give a sh1t about what others think of me so that's crossed out. My self esteem is intact. I've been really busy with work for the past month that I'm already doing some managerial duties way out of my scope though I don't go on OT due to traffic. I get enough sleep... errr plenty of it that even weekends are consumed of it. I laugh all the time but they're not legit to the point that I am being two-faced to my friends and co-workers.

About suicide, I will not attempt it again. I already made a promise about it and I intend to keep it but that's not to say it lingers in my mind. It does and it's always there... waiting.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

lemme guess, its the feeling of being under appreciated, isnt it?
**** ****!
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Jsnepo paps,

You're not the only one....

I myself, despite having a family of my own, suffers frequent depression....Mahirap iexplain kahit kanino, even to my partner.....

Kaya whenever i see a a movie or a classic episode of any TV series dealing with depression and the stress of life, madali akong maka relate.....In fact, i've got a few Twilight Zone, Tales Of The Unexpected, and some movies (that exactly i can relate to easily), i use as my "escape clause" whenever the damn depression sets in....
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

grayfox17 wrote:lemme guess, its the feeling of being under appreciated, isnt it?
Not even that. Far from it actually. Mayabang ako masyado to feel bad about not being appreciated. I'm the type of person who does not seek vindication from others.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Problem with family / relationships?
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby I'm feeling no stress
I'm too fly to be depressed

Ne-Yo - Go On Girl Lyrics

Kübler-Ross model Denial->Anger->Bargaining->Depression->Acceptance
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jsnepo wrote:
grayfox17 wrote:lemme guess, its the feeling of being under appreciated, isnt it?
Not even that. Far from it actually. Mayabang ako masyado to feel bad about not being appreciated. I'm the type of person who does not seek vindication from others.
srsly though, stay away from emo songs.... spend more time with yourself alone and cut out the world. The sooner that you learn to see silence as a friend, the more things will slowly get better. Trust me on this. Avoiding people is actually part of the healing process - atleast for me. :sweat:
**** ****!
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hello there.
Remember that what ever it is youre going through shall come to pass at one point or another.
Im sure the present for you may be the most terrible place to be. But what can you do? What's there is there, and it is what it is.
If you have tried all you can to heal this wound and still fail... It may be best to let time do the healing.

And when time does its job, dont remember the pains of the past but how much of a better person it can make out of you.
Bilog ang mundo ser... No other place to go but up when youre down.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
anton
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

^ganda

minimum number of characters.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I have no choice but to have time take its toll on me. The situation has gotten better but the feeling gets worse every minute.
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

dude... ilang minutes na lang "Acceptance" na....
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.