Depression

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Condolence pafs... dun ba sya sa Mt. Kennedy nakatira?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

condolence pre..
**** ****!
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
― Winston Churchill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

you can do it, Snake! :agree:
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

Depression is like an assassin. It will hit you when you least expect it.
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Things are certainly getting worse now that my brother is dead. Seeing his body being removed from the emergency room while being covered in blanket is traumatic. Early this year, it was my uncle and cousin dying just days from each other then mid year comes with a huge part of my life threatened and now this. He was 44 leaving four grown up children. Just a few days ago, we saw each other outside of my apartment giving me money to send to my sister in the US. 2014 is such a shitty year for me. What's next? Me becoming blind or paralyzed? This is indeed a fvcked up world.
:bigmouth:
Eric_R
Silver6
PSN ID: RED_1

My deepest sympathy for your loss. Jsnepo, please hang in there, please try to be strong. ::: hugs :::
::: Colony 102176 :::
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I may not survive the night. The temptation is strong right now. I'm not afraid of death since it's just nothingness. What I'm afraid of is the regret that I may have in the split second between living and dying.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

jsnepo wrote:I may not survive the night. The temptation is strong right now. I'm not afraid of death since it's just nothingness. What I'm afraid of is the regret that I may have in the split second between living and dying.
bro, you still have your whole life ahead, I also underwent a period of depression a long time ago, just hang in there! Also, I saw you online using a PS4?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

anyone know jsnepo personally in Manila? please someone help him :(
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Jsnepo - if u still work in the libis area during nights and want to let out some steam Give me a buzz 1st 2 bottles on me sa rufos.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I'm still here. Sorry if I startled you guys.
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

bro, yan pinag-dadaanan mo maraming factors.
1. stressed-out or burned out sa job. wala akong naririnig na bakasyon sa iyo, I mean yung travel sa beach or outside country.
2. I know you have losses, huwag mo nang dagdagan yung losses ng mga nakapligid sa iyo. count your blessings.
3. mag-exercise ka, kulang ka sa happiness hormones.
4. set new goals in life. find new challenges. if you fail you got 2 options, set a lower goal or find another way to reach that goal.
5. whatever negative thoughts you have replace it with a positive thought. basa-basa ka rin ng mga positive quotes and books.

other things, baka kulang ka lang sa gimik. I know your current age. karamihan pag ganyan age, may ma-reliaze sila na parang kulang or mabigat for no apparent reason.

naka-off na naman cellphone mo. :fight:

remember this?
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

testing testing
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

testing testing :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...musta na si TS?
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Tibarn wrote:...musta na si TS?
Still pretending to exist. :pray:
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Try meditation.

Seek for hobbies other than gaming, yung magiging physically active ka :)
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
yonsei55
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

"I'm glad you're still here. Keep holding on."
PototoyPwets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kapit lang.. Minsan ganyan din ako, minsan ayoko na din magsalita, minsan gusto ko mag isa lang ako(playing games). . 5 years na ako sa customer service field pero ayoko sa tao. Pag may B***sh*t na kliyente niyoyosi ko na lang pagtapos. Di ko maimagine kung wala ang girlfriend ko sa buhay ko, malamang matagal na din akong wala. Sakanya lang ako naglalabas ng problems ko. I cant release my frustrations to my parents, kasi ang nangyayari bumabalik sakin and im tired of being lectured instead of motivating me.

Pero minsan ayoko din magsabi ng problems sa gf ko dahil ayokong magpakita ng "weakness" ko sakanya. Kaya napapadpad ako sa mga anonymous websites and i release my anger, frustrations etc. there. :)
US PSN ID: pototoypwets
EU PSN ID: Pototoyski_uae
"Your best Final Fantasy is the one you played first"
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The best to approach with your problem is your parents, kapatid and bestfriend. Mahirap ang sarilihin mo ang problema. Kung may problema ka sa isang tao kausapin mo. Kung ikaw naman ang problema, eh you need to talk to a doctor. Lahat ng bagay nadaan sa pag uusap. You have to face your problem, hindi puwedeng idaan sa inom ng alak, dahil bukas diyan parin ang problema. Lahatng tao dumadaan sa pagsubok, the lord give us test because he knows that we can overcome it, in the end it make us strong. Dumaan din ako sa depression, gaming and friends help me out. You have to find a way to focus on things that make you happy, isip ng isip would make you more depressed. You have to change your routine kung puro trabaho at bahay ka lang.

I always count my blessings everyday ... doon pa lang alam ko na mahal ako ng diyos. May work, tirahan, pamilya, nabibili ko naman kahit papaano gusto ko. Kung disaster, accident, death in the family ... wal kang control doon, pero alam ko na ma overcome mo iyan.
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector