The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

ron_bato wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:14 am Tristan Thompson is a much better matchup against GSW than Dwight Howard is. Thompson has show in the past two finals the ability to switch out on their perimeter shooters, which is a huge part of their gameplan. Dwight doesn't like moving away from the basket on defense and would be run out of the floor as bad as Tristan Thompson was in this game.

I think people forget how Thompson demolished the Warriors in the past two years on the glass (he averaged a double double in the past two finals against the warriors), the Warriors were just better prepared for it this finals.
charliedrama wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:17 am
Nyahahaha. Dwight will go down as one those wasted potentials tapos diva din masyado hahahaha. I'll take T.T. Kahit basura siya sa series na to.

Kahit saang nanggaling si dwight he's always acted like a beach whether it be with the magic, the lakers and the rockets. He didnt even show up in some of the playoff games against the wiz this year.

He'll probably be champion as an 8th-13th man down the line but not as a lead center or even as a second center
parokyano wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:19 am Dwiight has become lazy and too demanding..

anyway just saw on starters that steph curry pooping on the cavs court gesture.. i think that's over the line na and plain disrespectful.. no problem with him dancing.. stomping.. sleeping.. and flexing.. pero yung "taehan" yung court ng kalaban.. kadiring gesture na hindi nababagay sa isang player with an elite stature sa league..

still hope the cavs can prevent history from happening today.. but instead they start their historical return today..

#notahater
#notabandwagoner
#justabeliever
#ALLinBELIEVELAND
#ibelieveinmiraCLE
#123TOGETHER
I got your points guys. noted po :sweat:

hindi na kasi ako nakakpanood ng mga games nya kaya hindi na ako updated sa kanyang mga drama :surprise:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

Elimination chamber mode si kyrie. Finally nagsabay big 3 ng cavs.

A lot of careless TO's by dubs
ADD ME UP! :)

charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Cavs keep this up we will have a game 5.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

What an offensive explosion from the cavs! The shot making they had was crazy in that half, probably the best we've seen ever.

But their issues on defense are so glaring still, they're going to have to tighten this up for game 5 if it happens (and it's looking like it will). Good on the cavs for coming out swinging this game.

I don't think we should see any more minutes from zaza or mcgee this half for the dubs. The blitz that the cavs are doing can't be addressed with either of them in the game. Having small ball five out there showed how easy it was to beat with the 4 on 3 drive down the middle (shaun livingston and iggy had a number of open dunks from hand offs due to it).
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Record breaking 1st half by the Cavs.. pero ito nakaka anxious.. sa anda ng performance nila sa 1st half ano kaya ilalaro nila sa 2nd half.. they need to start the 3rd with the same amount of energy sa 1st half and mahirap din gawin yun kapag nqg settle down and emotions.. and it's just an 18 point lead.. kahit yata 30 pa yan di pa rin ako mapapakali.. :lol: :sweat: basta sana magtuloy tuloy great game ni kyrie.. shot selection is way better than last game..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:48 am Record breaking 1st half by the Cavs.. pero ito nakaka anxious.. sa anda ng performance nila sa 1st half ano kaya ilalaro nila sa 2nd half.. they need to start the 3rd with the same amount of energy sa 1st half and mahirap din gawin yun kapag nqg settle down and emotions..
yup, they won't be able to sustain this pace, but they should be able to come out with the same intensity in the first to make sure that the warriors don't creep up on them.
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

How come with all these shots the cavs are making arent they supposed to be up by 30-35 or something? Cavs leaving the door wide open for the dubs

charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Cavs doing a good job by keeping them at bay. Lakas ni lebron at ni kyrie

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I rest my Tristan Thompson case, fantastic response from him.
SirZap
Big Daddy

ron_bato wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:01 pm I rest my Tristan Thompson case, fantastic response from him.
nabulungan ng GF. wala daw silang one-on-one pag natalo :lol:
Like · Comment · Share
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

SirZap wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 pm
nabulungan ng GF. wala daw silang one-on-one pag natalo :lol:
Nagulat nga ako na nan dun siya eh, alam ko may "Khloe ban" na ininstitute cavs eh :lol:
SirZap
Big Daddy

3-1 na....

may repeat kaya?
Like · Comment · Share
parokyano
LeBronista

i know the cavs is still down 3 to 1.. but man.. i'm just a proud fan today.. happy ang weekend..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Cavs came out with pride today, and they avoided the sweep, they still got some work to do, but at least game 5 will be more interesting!

They could have been tied @_@

Kyrie and Lebron were crazy today, but everyone else chipped in and the Warriors clearly lost their composure.
parokyano
LeBronista

Yep they definitely did.. very evident din with their support crew.. when JR made his first shot kita talaga they are going all in..
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Cavs big 3 clicked together plus good showings by T.T. and JR smith. Plus RJ was big on both ends of the floor. Kyrie and lebron have been beasts in elimnation games.

Good d on the splash brothers. Plus zaza really isnt doing anyhing to help them at this point. Kerr is better of going for the death line up and go for the kill immediately on the first quarter the same way the cavs got them.

I picked dubs in 4 or 5 in a short series but if dubs manage to force a game 6, anything goes.

Draymond and zaz were more concerned with laying some punishment and i thought they lost their focus a number of times.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I think the dubs close this out in 5, but with lebron and kyrie clicking, you never know lol
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Buhay pa ang Cavs...Great Kyrie game!
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

If Cavs win game 5, tingin ko Cavs in 7 na yan.
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

PAg natalo pa GSW e baka ma-depress na si KD niyan hahaha
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose