Movie Spoilers Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

please post here the spoilers of the movie you already watched
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
kurorochan
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

namatay si jack sa titanic how sad :facepalm:
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

speaking of namatay.. may namatay na agent sa Avengers.. yan ang spoiler..
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

parokyano wrote:speaking of namatay.. may namatay na agent sa Avengers.. yan ang spoiler..
nerd na nerd siya kay Cap eh noh :lol:
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Don't get me started with SHIELD....

Their bridge is being attack by Hawkeye groups.

The only people who fought back is Fury and Robin este Agent Hill.....

Isn't it suppose to a bridge full of shield agents. I'm quite sure they are trained for combat....

One of my biggest gripe with the movie...
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Sadya daw yun para wag maging realisitc or Nolan-esque yung Avengers.. :mrgreen:
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

thank SirZap, atleast may spoiler thread na...

quick question: i'm not much of a "nerd/geek" when it comes to some characters in the comics, Thanos and Galactus are two different supernatural characters right?
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

vjc_4581 wrote:thank SirZap, atleast may spoiler thread na...

quick question: i'm not much of a "nerd/geek" when it comes to some characters in the comics, Thanos and Galactus are two different supernatural characters right?
yup ... two different cosmic beings
Galactus is a planet eater
Thanos is famous for the Infinity Gauntlet
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

luca_blight wrote:
vjc_4581 wrote:thank SirZap, atleast may spoiler thread na...

yup ... two different cosmic beings
Galactus is a planet eater
Thanos is famous for the Infinity Gauntlet
ah ok thanks, that's what i thought too, kaya ko natanong for confirmation kasi while i was watching avengers, after the mid credits then extra scene there's this one guy with his girl companion 2-3 seats away from me, whispering loudly to her "GALACTUS!!!", LOOOOOOOOL... deep inside me i was like "ah... ok... nice try trying to impress a chick, mr. know it all" :rofl:
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

don't worry you don't have to be geek/nerd to know them. now that you know are you now geek/nerd?

kidding aside..... we can post our spoiler here while we post something in the official movies thread and post links there leading instead shirking or switch colors of the letters.

example:

actually thanos's throne is already shown in the first parts of the movie. (this is your post here)

(ost on the movie thread) there is this interesting character that was shown after credits

<please click here for spoilers>
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Xanshi wrote:Don't get me started with SHIELD....

Their bridge is being attack by Hawkeye groups.

The only people who fought back is Fury and Robin este Agent Hill.....

Isn't it suppose to a bridge full of shield agents. I'm quite sure they are trained for combat....

One of my biggest gripe with the movie...
yeah this part was weird, maybe they were all cowards lol
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:yeah this part was weird, maybe they were all cowards lol
Aside the incompetency of SHIELD....

I find Loki lacking...

Where are his powers....

I didn't like that he had to use a vehicle to escape at the start, aircraft to get off SHIELD base and jump into Chitauri vessel during the fight.

If I remember correctly Loki has the ability to transform. He could transform into any animal....

Heck he has teleportation powers. Where did his power go....

TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Anyone up for Shawarma?

PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
conquerorsaint
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Xanshi wrote:
darkwing_uop wrote:yeah this part was weird, maybe they were all cowards lol
Aside the incompetency of SHIELD....

I find Loki lacking...

Where are his powers....

I didn't like that he had to use a vehicle to escape at the start, aircraft to get off SHIELD base and jump into Chitauri vessel during the fight.

If I remember correctly Loki has the ability to transform. He could transform into any animal....

Heck he has teleportation powers. Where did his power go....
onga medyo weak villain si Loki for me. He should've been teamed up with another main villain at least(Red Skull? Re-summoned by the Cosmic Cube?) or hinted more at Thanos pulling the strings.

Also why did they use another font for the title sequence? Generic Bank Gothic Type ginamit instead yung usual logo we've been seeing from the trailers:huh:

Anyway anyone else hoping they start the Infinity Gauntlet saga with the upcoming sequels? :)
[/size]
BUY/SELL/LEND MEETUPS :
WEEKDAYS : Alabang Town Center /Molito Complex Lunch Breaks (12nn-1pm) or After Office Hours (6pm onwards)
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

conquerorsaint wrote:onga medyo weak villain si Loki for me. He should've been teamed up with another main villain at least(Red Skull? Re-summoned by the Cosmic Cube?) or hinted more at Thanos pulling the strings.

Also why did they use another font for the title sequence? Generic Bank Gothic Type ginamit instead yung usual logo we've been seeing from the trailers:huh:

Anyway anyone else hoping they start the Infinity Gauntlet saga with the upcoming sequels? :)
Loki wasn't really that weak. It's just that they didn't showcase all the powers he's capable of. He didn't look like an Asgardian to me...

I mean aside from his illusion. He's a shapeshifter and he uses it to transform people and tried to deceive other people. And if Thor is a capable warrior then Loki is capable caster. I mean he can bestow powers to other beings, create barriers, fire energy projectile and etc.

The true Loki could have subdue the Hulk, by merely shapeshifting to Betty Ross before Hulk hits Loki. Creating a deceit that Hulk was trying to hit his love. Confusing Hulk and could possibly make him run away.

Loki didn't need a partner. He wasn't portray properly....

TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Xanshi wrote:Isn't it suppose to a bridge full of shield agents. I'm quite sure they are trained for combat....
I think it has more to do that the agents on the bridge were trying their darndest to keep the helicarrier aloft. Any other battles by SHIELD agents were most likely done offscreen to give focus on the Avengers.

As for Shield's incompetence, they have their incompetent moments in the comics too, so I'd call that being faithful.

As for Loki's incompetence, you can chalk that up to his arrogance and underestimating the Avengers. As far as he was concerned, he had already won when the portal was opened. He was just toying with the Avengers at that point. It was also that arrogance that made him underestimate the Hulk, leading to that epic beatdown :lol:
mario_adobo
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: dreddfool

conquerorsaint wrote: Anyway anyone else hoping they start the Infinity Gauntlet saga with the upcoming sequels? :)
[/size]
Actually, Thanos first went after the Cosmic Cubes before combining the infinity gems so tama lang yun story arc. :2thumbs:
War transforms us into beasts - Drebin

[RP] Sandatahang Lakas

SG PSN: dreddfool
HK PSN: MarioAdobo <--- wala lang
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^As much as I like the Infinity Gaunlet to become a movie. I don't see it happening considering the number of heroes and villains required to fill in.

That would mean a huge payroll for the actors. I don't see it the feasibility to earn a profit. And if the studio decides to cut some characters out then comicbook fans will not like the movie.

TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Same sentiments.

Then again, 10 years ago, it was thought that an Avengers movie would be impossible, and yet here we are.

I just think it's too soon to bring Thanos out. They should have used a different villain for "Avengers 2", like the Masters of Evil or Dr. Doom. Save Thanos for the grand finale, like when, and if Marvel manages to get through all the red tape and acquire the movie rights for Spider-man, X-men and Fantastic Four.

Speaking of which, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch would be a great way to kick off an Avengers vs X-men movie...
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

TurnBased wrote:^Same sentiments.

Then again, 10 years ago, it was thought that an Avengers movie would be impossible, and yet here we are.

I just think it's too soon to bring Thanos out. They should have used a different villain for "Avengers 2", like the Masters of Evil or Dr. Doom. Save Thanos for the grand finale, like when, and if Marvel manages to get through all the red tape and acquire the movie rights for Spider-man, X-men and Fantastic Four.

Speaking of which, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch would be a great way to kick off an Avengers vs X-men movie...
I think the recurring theme for the Avengers will be protecting earth from alien invaders. I hope that is not the case because i would love to see Avengers vs Ultron on the big screen. From the very little Avengers comic that i know. The only ones I remember that involves aliens are

1) Kree-Skrull War
2) Operation Galactic Storm (Shi'ar & Kree)
3) Korvac Saga (technically the threat isnt a alien but there tons of involvement of beings outside of earth.)