What if manalo ka sa LOTTO? =))

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
sniper
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond
PSN ID: emer_jelo

magfranchise ako ng datablitz sa sm baliwag...corner ko market ng bulacan & nueva ecija tiyak!
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun
Location: inside Division. Can be seen in Winterfell at times...

Binasa ko mga post niyo dito. hahah ang sarap mangarap.. Noong 2004 nanalo erpats ko sa 6/42 Lotto pero 5 number combination lang! hindi nadale yung isa. So ang nakuha niya eh nasa 25k! tamang tama kasi wala pa ako pambayad sa tuition sa DLSU Dasma that time. hahaha sayang isang number na lang. :lol:

Anyways, kung ako mananalo ng milyones eh travelling will be the first on my list. Habang bata ako'y gagala sa buong mundo and write a blog to every country/town that I've visited. Siyempre mag dodonate din ako sa charity like every millionaire does. The rest will be for savings na din, sapat na sakin ang simpleng bahay na may three to four bed rooms para sa family. :agree: :pray:
"Get up and take a step.. Move forward. You've got two fine legs with you..." -Edward Elric (FMA-Brotherhood)
sirjmroxas
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: sasamxas

I'd buy my dad a Mini Cooper :) After all the things he's done for me I'd love to do something nice for him.

The rest? My investments, a small condo unit somewhere in McKinley Hill, finally get my the scratches on my car fixed etc. :)

... oh and of course.. Start building an IronMan suit :D
eoshi
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: airmall

papauwiin ko na yung bestfriend ko na nagtatrabaho sa ibang bansa, magstart na lang kami business dito sa Pinas.
Ako na magpapa-aral sa 2 kapatid ko.
magdodonate ako sa pinapagawang simbahan samin.
i didn't come to play, i came to win. -Kamahl, pit fighter

PSN ID: airmall

ISP: PLDT MyDSL

games: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p1572478
PitchBlack
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: Pitch_Black_9

ako, step by step is:

1. donate sa charity (sick people, home for the aged, tao na mahirap pero may potential and pangarap sa buhay).. but not sa church..
2. buy a land and properties para investment narin
3. buy 3-4 cars (tig isa yung parents ko then 2 sakin, hehe)
4. fully renovation of our house (kasma na furnitures/appliances) tska renovation of our family business store/office.
5. yearly family vacation around the world..
6. magtatayo ng business.
7. savings na lahat for me and for my parents
PSN ID: Pitch_Black_9 (US)
Trophies:http://psnprofiles.com/Pitch_Black_9(Platinum Hunter)

I did it because i can, I can because i want to, I want to because you said i couldn't.
jay_valenzuela
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jay_valenzuela

may bago akong naisip na sagot ko dito!

magtatayo ako ng maraming branch ng MANG INASAL! tapos alam na! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
PSN: jay_valenzuela

Imagine Nation Photography

Portfolio

2000+ TROPHIES!
kLuMzi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jay_valenzuela wrote:may bago akong naisip na sagot ko dito!

magtatayo ako ng maraming branch ng MANG INASAL! tapos alam na! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Libre kain na kami dyan :bigmouth:

I'll travel the world and only take the camera with me... Ay si misis pala kasama :sweat:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

I'll travel around the world. :2thumbs:
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

skp_16 wrote:I'll travel around the world. :2thumbs:
pareho tayo :2thumbs:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

I'll buy an island :mrgreen:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
PitchBlack
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

too many to mention.. hehe

I did it because i can, I can because i want to, I want to because you said i couldn't.
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: monkmon08

magre-resign na ako, start a toy or gaming business and I'll enjoy every second of my life.

Currently playing:
PS4: Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7
PC: Chrono Clock, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

My Figure Collections
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/401427/job ... to-jackpot

Jobless man facing eviction wins P45-M lotto jackpot
By Dexter Cabalza
Philippine Daily Inquirer
12:36 am | Friday, May 3rd, 2013

Once in danger of losing his house because he had no money to pay his debts, this former pipe line worker at the defunct National Waterworks and Sewerage Authority (Nawasa) ultimately had the last laugh.
At one point, during a court hearing, a government lawyer mockingly told him that the only way he and his family could avoid eviction from their Caloocan City house and pay their debts—amounting to P300,000 at the time—was for him to win the lotto.
He did just that.
On Tuesday, he took home P45,049,768.20 for winning the jackpot in the Megalotto 6/45 draw held on April 29.
The lone winner placed bets worth P30 and used the birth date of a grandchild and the “random pick” system to get the winning combination of 34-37-17-09-14-21.

Father of 3
For security reasons, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), which runs the lotto games, does not reveal the identities of the winners. A PCSO statement simply described him as 56 years old and married, with three children.
A bettor since 1995, the winner told PCSO General Manager Jose Ferdinand Rojas II that he wanted to redeem his house from the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) and share his winnings with his three children.
PCSO media officer Joseph Muego told the Inquirer that unlike some other lotto winners, who were speechless and nervous when they collected their winnings, the latest winner “looked relax” when he came to claim his millions with his wife.
“He often places bets and has won in the 5-digit lottery,” Muego said. “It seemed he felt he was really going to win.”
His only hope
The winner was one of thousands of employees of the former Nawasa who were forced to resign when the water firm was privatized in 1997.
Being jobless for a long time, he eventually used up the lump-sum payment he got from Nawasa. Later, he received a notice of eviction from the GSIS after failing for years to pay his house-and-lot loan.
In a court hearing, the lawyer representing the GSIS told him jestingly: “You won’t be able to pay your debts unless you win in the lotto.”
“What the lawyer said gave me an idea. Every day I kept a portion of what I earned doing odd jobs and I would bet on the lotto,” Rojas quoted the lucky bettor as saying.
The PCSO said the lucky bettor planned to redeem his house and lot from the GSIS, build apartments for rent, invest in the transportation business and share his winnings with his children.
The Grand Lotto 6/55 has produced the biggest ever jackpot in the history of Philippine lottery—P741 million, won by a single bettor from Luzon in November 2010. The Grand Lotto also produced the highest jackpot this year—P132 million, which a lone bettor won in April. With a report from Niña Calleja and Inquirer Archives
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Big Daddy parang gusto ko tuloy tumaya sa lotto dahil dyan ah... :lol:
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

Bibilin ko lahat ng naka display na PS3 game sa DB hahaha
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
PitchBlack
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

OT:

totoo bang may nananalo sa LOTTO? specially yung mga 100M and above tapos 1 winner lang?

actually dito lang sa PH yung may nananalo sa lotto na hindi pinapakita sa TV yung nanalo kahit na blured/cover yung identity..

sa US, europe, taiwan, HK, SG, etc.. pinapakita talaga nila pero naka hidden yung identity yung iba nga hindi nga pinapakita pa..

sa taiwan nga pinakita yung nanalo ng 700M NT$ pero naka cover yung face nya.. pero atleast pinapakita nila..

kaya sabi sakin ng tatay ko tumaya lang daw ako sa mga maliliit lang na jackpot below 100M.. pag above 100M na kalokohan na raw yun..

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Meron naman ata talaga, pero may mga rumor din na nakukurakot lang yung lotto eh. May segment dati sa ABS CBN na pinapakita yung mga previous lotto winners na naubos agad pera dahil kung ano-ano binili nila agad. Ito example, pero GMA ang may coverage: http://www.spot.ph/the-feed/46925/lotte ... l-troubles

So kung manalo ako ng lotto, iquiquit ko current job ko ngayon, tatapusin ko dissertation ko para makaturo ako full time tapos invest ko pera ko wisely and just buy enough property and assets for myself and my family. Hindi ko din ipapaalam sa mga relatives ko na nanalo ako, mayaman naman sila eh, para maiwasan na din yung mga gusto lang mang leach or gusto ako icon :lol:
nagashitty
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

stop na ako mag work! :lol: papagawa ng sarili naming bahay ng asawa ko. and the rest is iinvest na lang namin.
i said good day sir!
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Stop work. Buy GTR and Atom. Aircon room forever. Exercise everyday. Play games everyday. Get 100mbps fibr. Meron kaya fibr sa Timberland Heights doon ko sana gusto lumipat. Binaha na kami kasi dito sa village namin since Ondoy and Habagat. Hermit mode!
PitchBlack
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

@ron_bato

medyo nananiniwala pa ako kung P100M-160M solo winner, na talagang pinamimigay ng PCSO.. ang duda ko lang is yung mga nananalo ng 200M-700M na solo winners.. ok lang siguro kung 3 or more nakakakuha ng 200-700M.. pero kung solo nakakaduda talaga..

imagine pano mo ibibigay yung ganun kalaking amount dun sa solo winner.. for sure ako bago mo makuha yung ng buo yung pera hoholdapin kana ng mga employees ng PCSO, puro hihingi ng balato tapos tatakutin ka na ibubulgar nila identity mo.. tapos puro lagay na yun kaya hindi mo makukuha ng buo yung napanalunan mo..