Usapang Superheroes

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

kurtsky wrote:Teka, paano nagamit ni vision yung mind gem eh diba part ng infinity guantlet yun?
haha, spoiler yan.
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

SirZap wrote:
kurtsky wrote:Teka, paano nagamit ni vision yung mind gem eh diba part ng infinity guantlet yun?
haha, spoiler yan.
^better discuss that to our Spoiler Thread hahaha..
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: D1_WhoKnocks

http://9gag.com/gag/ao0n6ze?ref=fsidebar

What do you guys think about this post?

I can agree on Goku being physically stronger than Superman, but I think he didn't put in to mind that Supes is also psychic, can manipulate molecules at will, and lobotomise you by just focusing the energy of his heat vision to a microscopic level.
arcadekylle
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: arcadekylle

Really hate how Marvel just shoehorns these established characters and repackages them as a black/gay/woman. It's just lazy and just seems desperate. Why wont they just develop a new character instead.
psn asia(ps plus, ps4 only): arcadekylle
psn us(vita/ps4 non plus): arcadekyle
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^cultural diversity market.. falcon as cap, miles for spidey, the new marvel girl is not american descent.
same thing harada is doing with tekken.. to entice new market.
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

I don't think its purely just for the diversity market, but its because comic books have always been inclined with social issues, ever since the world war. Plus this provides Writers and Artists a fresh take on comic books :D
arcadekylle
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

last chapter of Hawkeye 2012 has been delayed till July............... FRACCTTTIOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great book though. Funny how Marvel is basically just sitting on what could probably be the best story arc for a marvel character written for TV.
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

arcadekylle wrote:last chapter of Hawkeye 2012 has been delayed till July............... FRACCTTTIOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great book though. Funny how Marvel is basically just sitting on what could probably be the best story arc for a marvel character written for TV.
It hasn't ended? I thought Jeff Lemire took over the series already :D

I only read the first arc, and I can definitely agree on you on that. Netflix should pick this character up or something :D
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

Fraction's Hawkeye is amazing, BRO! Love it as much as Waid's daredevil and Remender's uncanny x force. :)
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
arcadekylle
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

the_danger wrote:
arcadekylle wrote:last chapter of Hawkeye 2012 has been delayed till July............... FRACCTTTIOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hasn't ended? I thought Jeff Lemire took over the series already :D

I only read the first arc, and I can definitely agree on you on that. Netflix should pick this character up or something :D
it gets delayed a whole lot, I think the original end date for the last two chapters was supposed to be November of last year.... part 1 came out on february, with the last chapter being delayed constantly. Lemire's run already started this april.

surprised to see a couple of hawkbros here as well, hawkguy is great bro
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I'm still on the fence whether to get Secret Wars mini-series by Marvel..
Although meron ako nung #0 na FCBD issue nila...

What do you think? To buy or not to buy?
Masyado lang siguro ako na-spoil nung Civil War, Secret Invasion at Siege mini-series.
I mean how those story are told.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

I'm really excited about Secret Wars. ano kaya mangyayari sa Marvel U? I don't think it will be like New 52 where a new reality was established. They said that after Secret Wars, the Ultimate Universe will be no more so I think survivors from the Ultimate U will seek refuge from the normal Marvel Univese (616). I'm almost sure that they will kill off the normal Nick Fury and retain Ultimate Nick Fury. LOLZ!

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
OnceAnAngeL
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: NovisNoah

Iba talaga popularity ng Batman characters. Si Harley Quinn may hardcover pero si Supergirl TPB lang...

Binili ko yung vol 1 ng Nu52 Harley Quinn kanina. Mukhang ok naman siya nung ini-skim ko.
Ito unang magiging batfamily comics na ffollow ko pag nagustuhan ko. :agree:
Games- http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7423/9606 ... 67db_z.jpg - 8/28/2013
Fig Collections - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7308/9609 ... c06a_o.jpg

PSN: NovisNoaH
3DS FC: 2363-5679-1542
Steam: Limpanot
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Started reading Forever Evil. Iba talaga pag si Geoff Johns ang sumulat. It really feels like the heroes are in peril.

kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kurtskyKG

I have something about Antman, Michael Douglas will be playing Hank Pym,
but Paul Rudd will be playing the Ant Man character?
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

kurtsky wrote:I have something about Antman, Michael Douglas will be playing Hank Pym,
but Paul Rudd will be playing the Ant Man character?
Paul Rudd will be playing as Scott Lang, another Ant Man in the MCU :D
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Crazycajun wrote:I'm really excited about Secret Wars. ano kaya mangyayari sa Marvel U? I don't think it will be like New 52 where a new reality was established. They said that after Secret Wars, the Ultimate Universe will be no more so I think survivors from the Ultimate U will seek refuge from the normal Marvel Univese (616). I'm almost sure that they will kill off the normal Nick Fury and retain Ultimate Nick Fury. LOLZ!
Alam ko patay na 616 Nick Fury sa Original Sin. Matanda na siya at puro robot yung 616 Fury na laging nakakasama ng Avengers..
Winter Soldier replace him as the "Man on the Wall". Unless 616 Fury made it back coz after Original Sin, di na ako nagbasa ng comics muna..

I'll buy the idea of Ultimate Fury staying in 616 for good. Alam ko bagong universe/continuity after Secret Wars eh..
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Haven't read Original Sin yet. I guess no surprise na patay na pala yung original Nick Fury.

deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Well 616 Fury's revelation is kinda surprising..
the_danger
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

So far the major story arcs in Marvel has been really good, I really thought they would lose it after Age of Ultron, good thing Hickman had a brilliant plan :D