what's your religion?

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: kirsh_natural

Ravencroft_PH wrote:don't get me wrong :ashamed:

It's just that don't feel like being told and believe what i want to. I respect others who believe in Gods, I'm not like those stereotypes that blame shht on religion just because things didn't turned out their way.
Amen! :bigmouth: seriously, can't we just all live in peace? :agree:
Unit: PS3 Slim 120gb R2
Started Playing: June 27, 2010

Platinum Count: 34
Latest Platinum: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Working on: TBD
Swine
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Amen brother...yeah we can live in peace even with different beliefs...its just that some people are not comfortable with that and had to run their mouth...you know who you are... :bigmouth:

Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

siguro gusto lang nila magshare ng kanilang paniniwala kay God. and I think that is a part of Christianity. to share and spread the gospel. if may ma-convert sa inyo na nonbelievers, di very good :agree: pag wala, well at least you know your options. and yeah, we can always live together in peace. because God loves you no matter what :smiley:
PSN id: pedroboy

wag ikahiya ang putok...pinagpawisan mo yan!

pain heals...chicks dig scars...glory lasts forever
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

just PWNED another bunch of atheists recently in youtube and now they refuse to post comments anymore. lol

(no offense to the atheists here. hindi naman kayo yon. peace tayo :agree: )
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ravencroft_PH wrote:don't get me wrong :ashamed:

It's just that don't feel like being told and believe what i want to. I respect others who believe in Gods, I'm not like those stereotypes that blame shht on religion just because things didn't turned out their way.
you are one of the very rare kind. i respect you ;)
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

tawag dun sa "aggressive" atheist are militant atheist.

the way they argue, parang may mandate sila na i-convert ang mga tao much like other religions. :rofl:

Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

at hindi pwedeng hindi sila magmura kahit kinakausap mo ng maayos. :facepalm:

bihira lang yung matitino talaga.
Ravencroft_PH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OverNine-kznd

It's a shame

when i talk to other atheists , they give me the same reason , like god is not with them whenever he/she needs them.
I have bltch tits
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

pedroboy wrote:siguro gusto lang nila magshare ng kanilang paniniwala kay God. and I think that is a part of Christianity. to share and spread the gospel. if may ma-convert sa inyo na nonbelievers, di very good :agree: pag wala, well at least you know your options. and yeah, we can always live together in peace. because God loves you no matter what :smiley:
tama ito. :agree: nasasainyo naman yun kung macoconvert kayo o hindi.
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

Ravencroft_PH wrote:It's a shame

when i talk to other atheists , they give me the same reason , like god is not with them whenever he/she needs them.
This is sad indeed. Parang ang nangyari, dahil hindi nangyari yung gusto nila, nabago na belief nila. On the other side din naman, meron yung mga may nangyari na maganda sa kanila, bigla nang naging believer. So I guess it's expected due to human nature. You get promised that you'll never be alone and you believe that promise, you either end up really happy or really disappointed.

Ang problema sa ganyan, the belief or non-belief is based on serving the benefit of the person. Hindi based on critical thinking or, i dare say, conscience. Amazingly, however, this basis of belief or non-belief is really powerful. Man, afterall, is a selfish creature.

-----

The word "science" really has no business being in the word "conscience". :bigmouth:
Unit: PS3 Slim 120gb R2
Started Playing: June 27, 2010

Platinum Count: 34
Latest Platinum: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Working on: TBD
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

honestly, naging atheist din ako nung bata pa ako. siguro mga around 10 years old ata ako because i was very disappointed w/something i forgot. i even prayed for the death of somebody :ashamed: i forgot how did i go back to believing in Him again, maybe i just saw the "light" unconciously.

after i saw those "atheist's proofs" like the zeitgeist and the others, i almost became an atheist again but after doing research and the more i question the integrity of the bible, the stronger my faith w/ Him has become. i asked about the atheist's claims about how the bible condones violence, slavery, etc. and how did it contradicts w/ scientific facts. they gave me the verses. after understanding those verses, i conclude that they are wrong. they just fail to understand what is literal and what is figurative, and the answers to their questions are just in the bible itself.

dont just rely on just one version of the bible, there are additions made by scrofulous people. the book of mark is up to 16:8 only. there are verses in john that is mistakenly translated in the king james version. and maybe there are others.
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ganyan din nangyayari sakin. madami ako disappointments sa buhay but i still believed in him. maybe He just wanted us to handle our problems our own way first thats why He gave us free will. dont expect immediate "miracles" to happen, it will happen slowly and unconsciously if you have faith, and i think that is what happening to me right now. yung mga ipinagdarasal ko dati matagal na matagal na mukhang unti unting natutupad ng hindi ko napapansin. for me ganun ang miracle ng Diyos. :agree: always look at the bright sides of life.

hindi sa nakikialam ako ng buhay ng may buhay ha :ashamed: , opinion ko lang, sana di ako naka offend :) siguro nga mas malalaking problema na ang nakaharap mo. sana makabalik ka uli sa kanya :agree:
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

xenj wrote:
pedroboy wrote:siguro gusto lang nila magshare ng kanilang paniniwala kay God. and I think that is a part of Christianity. to share and spread the gospel. if may ma-convert sa inyo na nonbelievers, di very good :agree: pag wala, well at least you know your options. and yeah, we can always live together in peace. because God loves you no matter what :smiley:
tama ito. :agree: nasasainyo naman yun kung macoconvert kayo o hindi.
i think i will stick to my belief forever because it has positive effects. if i stick to my belief that somebody out there listens to my prayers, it is has positive effects. placebo effect or not it is still positive. :D
Ravencroft_PH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OverNine-kznd

VincH wrote:

ganyan din nangyayari sakin. madami ako disappointments sa buhay but i still believed in him. maybe He just wanted us to handle our problems our own way first thats why He gave us free will. dont expect immediate "miracles" to happen, it will happen slowly and unconsciously if you have faith, and i think that is what happening to me right now. yung mga ipinagdarasal ko dati matagal na matagal na mukhang unti unting natutupad ng hindi ko napapansin. for me ganun ang miracle ng Diyos. :agree: always look at the bright sides of life.

hindi sa nakikialam ako ng buhay ng may buhay ha :ashamed: , opinion ko lang, sana di ako naka offend :) siguro nga mas malalaking problema na ang nakaharap mo. sana makabalik ka uli sa kanya :agree:
None taken bro :agree:

everybody has problems :ashamed: , the only thing is I don't blame anyone or any god for whatever misfortune thats been happening to me, everything happens for a reason I guess?

this is just a phase I guess, who knows I might see the light again :agree:
I have bltch tits
blakedaddy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blakedaddy

ang turo kasi nung mga bata tayo -- be good, pray always and believe in God then something good will happen parang santa claus :rofl:

dati iniisip ko mapasama man o mapabuti mangyari, ginusto ni God and may mabuting dahilan siya kaya ganun -- ok sunod na lang :bigmouth: then pagtungtong ng puberty stage(emo stage:rofl: ), nagexperiment just ruled out God and started thinking na kapag may mangyaring masama or mabuti sa akin ay dahil sa resulta ng mga desisyon at ginawa ko. ayun mejo gumaan pakiramdam ko :ashamed: still believes in the golden rule and enjoys study sessions regarding good moral character/conscience, etc. pero ewan , sumisikip pakiramdam ko kapag usapang acceptance/recognize of him na:rofl:
PSN: blakedaddy
Interested in tagalog Animes from the 90's - present? --- Ghost Fighter, Hunter X Hunter, Hajime no Ippo, Dog of Flanders, Munting Pangarap ni Romeo, Gintama, Hell Teacher Nube, etc..
add me up fb: legatosummers@yahoo.com
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nag PM sa aking ang isang atheist sa isang site. sinubukan nyang basahin ang bible pero hindi sya talaga naniniwala na totoo ang mga nakasulat doon. tinanong nya ako kung anong rason ko kung bakit pinili kong maniwala sa Diyos na nasa bible, eto sinabi ko, ipaste ko na din dito kasi eto dahilan kung bakit ginusto kong maniwala:
ganito na lang yan. science believes you cant create someting out of nothing so ask yourelf a series of questions of who created who until you end up asking who created God the creator of all (not just the God in the bible). ngayon kapag tinanong mo kung saan nanggaling ang God the creator of all, mali na ang tanong mo. logical fallacy na yun. kasi kung tatanungin mo kung sino gumawa kay God the creator of all eh di hindi na sya pwedeng tawaging God the creator of all. so for me meron ngang God.

so sa dinami dami ng mythical gods bakit pinili kong maniwala sa Diyos na sinasabi ng bible? eh kasi yung bible lang ang may claims na later lang napatunayang totoo, examples:

Jobs 26:7
He stretched out the north over the empty space, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

-kelan lang ba napatunayan na ang earth ay nakalutang? yan ay nung natuto nang lumabas ang tao sa labas ng earth at kumuha ng photograph nung 19th century.

Jobs 37:7
7He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
look at your hand bro, may seal yang kamay mo. yan ay ang fingerprints mo proving you are a work of God. kelan lang ba napatunayang scientific proof na ang fingerprints ay pwedeng gamitin to identify a man? very recently lang, nitong early 00s yata. at walang magkakaparehong fingerprints kahit na twins, identical twins, siamese twins, and any kinds of twins. proving you are a unique work of God.

search about lysanius and king sargon, historians doubts the historical authenticity of the bible dahil walang ancient literature na may lysanius and king sargon until may nahukay silang evidences nitong 18th and 19th century lang. recently may nahukay na din house of david inscriptions at dead sea scrolls. proving na totoo ang sinasabi ng bible.

(eto yung mga post ko sa previous pages, balak ko pang dagdagan yun)

totoo na merong mga dinagdag na false stories ang mga scrofulous translators ng bible. yung book of mark hanggang chapter 16:8 lang. meron din maling translation ang king james version sa book of john. hindi talaga maiiwasan yun pero yung main message or purpose ng bible ay nandun pa din, na there is a God and we must obey him and we must not do bad things.

sorry mahaba reply ko. marami pa akong pwedeng idagdag kung gusto mo. at kung gusto mong maging atheist talaga ito na lang isipin mo:

kung tama ang mga atheists na wala talagang Diyos eh di pare-pareho lang tayong mawawala kapag namatay. eh paano naman kung tama kami na may Diyos na parurusahan ang hindi kumilala sa kanya? wag mo ilagay ang kaluluwa mo sa disadvantage. wala namang mawawala sayo kung maniniwala ka or hindi. hindi naman requirement ang pagpunta sa mga simbahan linggo linggo. masaya maging christian.
magpapabukas daw sya ng 3rd eye ewan ko kung anong rason nya. :)
Last edited by VincH on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis_1787
Silverload
Silverload
PSN ID: franzco

VincH wrote:nag PM sa aking ang isang atheist sa isang site. sinubukan nyang basahin ang bible pero hindi sya talaga naniniwala na totoo ang mga nakasulat doon. tinanong nya ako kung anong rason ko kung bakit pinili kong maniwala sa Diyos na nasa bible, eto sinabi ko, ipaste ko na din dito kasi eto dahilan kung bakit ginusto kong maniwala:
ganito na lang yan. science believes you cant create someting out of nothing so ask yourelf a series of questions of who created who until you end up asking who created God the creator of all (not just the God in the bible). ngayon kapag tinanong mo kung saan nanggaling ang God the creator of all, mali na ang tanong mo. logical fallacy na yun. kasi kung tatanungin mo kung sino gumawa kay God the creator of all eh di hindi na sya pwedeng tawaging God the creator of all. so for me meron ngang God.

so sa dinami dami ng mythical gods bakit pinili kong maniwala sa Diyos na sinasabi ng bible? eh kasi yung bible lang ang may claims na later lang napatunayang totoo, examples:

Jobs 26:7
He stretched out the north over the empty space, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

-kelan lang ba napatunayan na ang earth ay nakalutang? yan ay nung natuto nang lumabas ang tao sa labas ng earth at kumuha ng photograph nung 19th century.

Jobs 37:7
7He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
look at your hand bro, may seal yang kamay mo. yan ay ang fingerprints mo proving you are a work of God. kelan lang ba napatunayang scientific proof na ang fingerprints ay pwedeng gamitin to identify a man? very recently lang, nitong early 00s yata. at walang magkakaparehong fingerprints kahit na twins, identical twins, siamese twins, and any kinds of twins. proving you are a unique work of God.

search about lysanius and king sargon, historians doubts the historical authenticity of the bible dahil walang ancient literature na may lysanius and king sargon until may nahukay silang evidences nitong 18th and 19th century lang. recently may nahukay na din house of david inscriptions at dead sea scrolls. proving na totoo ang sinasabi ng bible.

(eto yung mga post ko sa previous pages, balak ko pang dagdagan yun)

totoo na merong mga dinagdag na false stories ang mga scrofulous translators ng bible. yung book of mark hanggang chapter 16:8 lang. meron din maling translation ang king james version sa book of john. hindi talaga maiiwasan yun pero yung main message or purpose ng bible ay nandun pa din, na there is a God and we must obey him and we must do bad things.

sorry mahaba reply ko. marami pa akong pwedeng idagdag kung gusto mo. at kung gusto mong maging atheist talaga ito na lang isipin mo:

kung tama ang mga atheists na wala talagang Diyos eh di pare-pareho lang tayong mawawala kapag namatay. eh paano naman kung tama kami na may Diyos na parurusahan ang hindi kumilala sa kanya? wag mo ilagay ang kaluluwa mo sa disadvantage. wala namang mawawala sayo kung maniniwala ka or hindi. hindi naman requirement ang pagpunta sa mga simbahan linggo linggo. masaya maging christian.
magpapabukas daw sya ng 3rd eye ewan ko kung anong rason nya. :)
you may want to edit that. :agree:
PSN ID: franzco
Diablo 3 Battletag: franzco#6706
Steam Id: legen-dairy

Currently Playing: Diablo 3, DOTA 2, Marvel Heroes
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

thanks bro! now edited :ashamed: :smiley: :agree:
zmed_08
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: zmed_08

Wow! There's a board about this certain topic...

@Vinch... I see you can quote most of the books from the Bible... I'd just like to ask if you have ever read other literature that leans towards Christianity such as Summa Theologiae by St. Thomas Aquinas (or just the quinque viae of it) or The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri...

Oh and guys... have you ever heard of the Cloth of Turin (or Shroud of Turin to be exact)... I think the evidence found on it is just amazing and it made me really believe!
With volume at 10, reality is but a distant memory...

PSN ID: zmed_08
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

@Vinch... I see you can quote most of the books from the Bible... I'd just like to ask if you have ever read other literature that leans towards Christianity such as Summa Theologiae by St. Thomas Aquinas (or just the quinque viae of it) or The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri...
hindi ko pa nabasa yang mga yan. i add ko yan sa mga to-read list ko. :)