"UFC/MMA Thread"

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

Wala na palang balls huhuhu. Hanap nalang ako ng shi*ty streams online..
CPA. Gamer.

alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bullshi* decision. 1 3 and 4 clearly for Condit.
Pikon na pikon na ko dito kay Lawler, pangatlong steal niya na to. 2 kay Hendricks 1 kay Condit.
CPA. Gamer.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

My heart is broken again... I thought it was condit 48-47 easy, but I can't take anything away from Robbie, they both fought their heart out. 1,3 and 4 Condit for me. That was an excellent fight, one for the ages! And you have to ask, how long can robbie continue to get in wars like that.

I hope Carlos gets a rematch. Great way to start 2016!
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oops mali, 1 from Hendricks lang pala, tapos plus 1 from Condit. Haay judges.
CPA. Gamer.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Props to Cigna's coverage din, walang commercials and live talaga and not "live" like Balls.

Have to wonder how long they'll keep that up though, baka eventually tadtarin na rin ng commercials gaya ng sky lol
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: pogzz505

rounds were close..high volume but too many misses by Condit..less punches by Lawler but more precise, cleaner and harder..

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Wala naman kaming Hyper Channel sa SkyCable namin sa bulacan.. Mukhang internet at encore sa TV5 lang paraan ko to watch UFC.. nasanay na ako sa Balls.
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mukhang tuloy na McGregor vs Dos Anjos..

ano tingin mo ron_bato..medyo danger kalaban si Dos Anjos right away..mga two fights pa sana sa feather bago siya umangat ng weight..

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

pogzz505 wrote:mukhang tuloy na McGregor vs Dos Anjos..

ano tingin mo ron_bato..medyo danger kalaban si Dos Anjos right away..mga two fights pa sana sa feather bago siya umangat ng weight..
I think the plan is to try to win the LW belt, then go back to FW to defend, then defend the LW belt, but I'm not sure if papayag si Dana sa ganung set-up. Si BJ Penn din linabanan si GSP sa WW for the belt while he was LW champ eh, it didn't work out for BJ but maybe for conor it will.

Scary match-up for Conor for sure. RDA has looked like a killer, the way he handled Bendo, Pettis and Cowboy sure is cause for concern... He has great power, great muay thai, and great pressure, plus a takedown and jiu jitsu game that's all about high pressure.. So on paper, bad match-up for Conor.

But... I'm still picking Conor. He was a huge FW, and will probably be a decent sized lightweight so maybe he'll lose his strength advantage, but will be faster and still equally dangerous. I think Conor can win based on his movement and unorthodox striking. The key is to avoid RDA's pressure, which he'll surely have to do by moving around a lot.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Also available na in HD yung hyper sa cignal, so yey. UFC in hd starting with the Dillashaw-Cruz card!
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Boto na kayo mga fellow MMA fans...

http://www.worldmmaawards.com/vote.php
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

OT: I hope Cignal's Hyper channel can showcase the UFC a lot more. I like what Balls was doing then na parang loaded ng UFC shows, replays of the event and then a little bit of the other sports. Last week I kept checking Hyper and not a single show on UFC. Hopefully much more UFC shows coming up soon.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

joey_ed27 wrote:OT: I hope Cignal's Hyper channel can showcase the UFC a lot more. I like what Balls was doing then na parang loaded ng UFC shows, replays of the event and then a little bit of the other sports. Last week I kept checking Hyper and not a single show on UFC. Hopefully much more UFC shows coming up soon.
Baka namiss mo lang, napanood ko yung Embedded and UFC Insider sa Hyper last week. Forgot what time, but you should subscribe to their FB page kasi dun nila inuupdate schedule madalas.

Based sa presscon dati, ipapalabas nila lahat ng UFC related content nila sa hyper.

Also quick picks!

Cruz by UD
Pettis by TKO
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

ron_bato wrote:
joey_ed27 wrote:OT: I hope Cignal's Hyper channel can showcase the UFC a lot more. I like what Balls was doing then na parang loaded ng UFC shows, replays of the event and then a little bit of the other sports. Last week I kept checking Hyper and not a single show on UFC. Hopefully much more UFC shows coming up soon.
Baka namiss mo lang, napanood ko yung Embedded and UFC Insider sa Hyper last week. Forgot what time, but you should subscribe to their FB page kasi dun nila inuupdate schedule madalas.

Based sa presscon dati, ipapalabas nila lahat ng UFC related content nila sa hyper.

Also quick picks!

Cruz by UD
Pettis by TKO

Thanks bro.

Just watched the replay of the main cards. :2thumbs:
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

close pero I scored 4 rounds for Cruz..puwede pa nga 5..nawala laro ni TJ..nagandahan siya sa movement ni Cruz..

Vintage Dom..impressive cardio niya..sa tagal niya nawala andun pa rin motivation niya in training..pinaka mahirap bumalik sa hard training pag naiwanan mo na..

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

pogzz505 wrote:close pero I scored 4 rounds for Cruz..puwede pa nga 5..nawala laro ni TJ..nagandahan siya sa movement ni Cruz..

Vintage Dom..impressive cardio niya..sa tagal niya nawala andun pa rin motivation niya in training..pinaka mahirap bumalik sa hard training pag naiwanan mo na..
I had it 3-2 for Dom, 1st 3 for Dom, last 2 for TJ. It was such a great technical fight. Glad to have Cruz back in the division. The guy is an inspiration.

Cruz was one of the WEC guys I absolutely loved to watch even way back when people were booing him for his "point fighting" style. The dude is so slick and so fun to watch, glad the fans are now coming around to his greatness.

If i had to pick, I'd do a Cruz vs Assuncao fight, but it's more likely that Faber gets the nod.
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ha, ha ibang klase talaga mang-asar si Conor..staredown nila ni Dos Anjos sa press con

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Holy wow!!!! Wonderboy lit big rigg up!! Damn!!!!!!
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Hype lang talaga si Hendricks.. :cheer: GSP vindicated.. :cheer:
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

No-namer 1st opponent ni CM Punk sa June....But i hope whoever he is, he makes Punk tap out...
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050