Usapang Politics

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

grayfox17 wrote:anybody else care to try? :mrgreen:
Here's a ruling from the supreme Court in 2014 upholding the decision of the sandiganbayan in 2009 for the seizure of 42 million dollars in ill gotten wealth.
On 25 April 2012, this Court rendered a Decision affirming the 2 April 2009 Decision of the Sandiganbayan and declaring all the assets of Arelma, S.A., an entity created by the late Ferdinand E. Marcos, forfeited in favor of the Republic of the Philippines. The anti-graft court found that the totality of assets and properties acquired by the Marcos spouses was manifestly and grossly disproportionate to their aggregate salaries as public officials, and that petitioners were unable to overturn the prima facie presumption of ill-gotten wealth, pursuant to Section 2 of Republic Act No. (RA) 1379.
http://www.lawphil.net/judjuris/juri201 ... _2014.html
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Conduct or comment: What's more important in a debate?
http://news.abs-cbn.com/halalan2016/foc ... n-a-debate
#1 na Pikon kitang-kita si Mar Roxas :lol:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I'm in Laoag City (originally from Laguna) where the Governor is Bongbong's sister Aimee Marcos. I see that Aimee is doing a great Job, the City is peaceful, safe, clean and progressing so fast. I don't know much about BongBong though as I don't go outside of Laoag much. I know the Marcos corruption is damning and shameful, but I think the Marcos era was better than what we have right now for one reason, the most corrupt then was one group, as to now where it's as common as the 1 peso coin. I know it's kind of a lame reason and corruption is still corruption but people then had a semblance of discipline.

I love living here in Laoag City. I can walk anywhere without being concerned for my safety. The city is clean, the people are friendly and the ambiance is relaxed. A random tricycle driver gave me a free ride once just because he was going my way. I left my Vita once at my table and it was there when I got back the next day. I have a job that's actually better paying than my previous Job in Las Piñas. The only problem I have is that they don't have much choice in gadgets, I have to order games online because there's not much choice here..
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:
grayfox17 wrote:anybody else care to try? :mrgreen:
Here's a ruling from the supreme Court in 2014 upholding the decision of the sandiganbayan in 2009 for the seizure of 42 million dollars in ill gotten wealth.
On 25 April 2012, this Court rendered a Decision affirming the 2 April 2009 Decision of the Sandiganbayan and declaring all the assets of Arelma, S.A., an entity created by the late Ferdinand E. Marcos, forfeited in favor of the Republic of the Philippines. The anti-graft court found that the totality of assets and properties acquired by the Marcos spouses was manifestly and grossly disproportionate to their aggregate salaries as public officials, and that petitioners were unable to overturn the prima facie presumption of ill-gotten wealth, pursuant to Section 2 of Republic Act No. (RA) 1379.
http://www.lawphil.net/judjuris/juri201 ... _2014.html
atleast someone here was able to follow the instructions. Based from the link you provided and the verdict that you were kind enough to quote, were you also able to understand the entirety of the material? wag ka magagalit ha? nagtatanong lang ako... :) im just trying to make a healthy discussion and not start a debate or flamebait...
Oink McOink wrote:I'm in Laoag City (originally from Laguna) where the Governor is Bongbong's sister Aimee Marcos. I see that Aimee is doing a great Job, the City is peaceful, safe, clean and progressing so fast. I don't know much about BongBong though as I don't go outside of Laoag much. I know the Marcos corruption is damning and shameful, but I think the Marcos era was better than what we have right now for one reason, the most corrupt then was one group, as to now where it's as common as the 1 peso coin. I know it's kind of a lame reason and corruption is still corruption but people then had a semblance of discipline.

I love living here in Laoag City. I can walk anywhere without being concerned for my safety. The city is clean, the people are friendly and the ambiance is relaxed. A random tricycle driver gave me a free ride once just because he was going my way. I left my Vita once at my table and it was there when I got back the next day. I have a job that's actually better paying than my previous Job in Las Piñas. The only problem I have is that they don't have much choice in gadgets, I have to order games online because there's not much choice here..
you're staying in laoag? are you an ilocano then?

it's funny, everytime na mapapadaan kami sa rob sa san nicolas i've always wondered kung merong game store sa loob nun.. :sweat:
**** ****!
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

OT: Laoag
I miss that place, sand dunes and bagnet. Went there in 2012.
The city is damn clean I can attest to that.

Last debate will be this sunday.
But I'm having a hunch that it will not be as exciting & engaging as the 2nd debate.
The way how the VP debate went boring, the format could be revert back on what GMA-7 used. "Open Forum" type.
Knowing it will be conducted by ABS-CBN, they could be saving something to save Mar's face and make Duterte so bad after the debate.

I read an FB post by Anonymous Incorporated that a scheme in the works that will make the survey-leading candidate fall after this sunday's debate.
The scheme will be a snowball effect. It will start on social media where the sponsored FB pages of the leading candidate will make shift against their bet candidate to instigate/condition a "change of mind" of the public to favored their (elites/oligarchs) bet candidate.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

grayfox wrote: atleast someone here was able to follow the instructions. Based from the link you provided and the verdict that you were kind enough to quote, were you also able to understand the entirety of the material? wag ka magagalit ha? nagtatanong lang ako... :) im just trying to make a healthy discussion and not start a debate or flamebait...
I don't have time to read and understand the document in full, I'm also not a lawyer so I don't want to spend my productive time trying to understand all the legal jargon. I did read the cliff notes though.
The Sandiganbayan has ordered the turnover to the Philippine government of $42 million that was found to have been part of Ferdinand Marcos' ill-gotten wealth and seized from his estate.

The anti-graft court's Special Division issued a two-page Writ of Execution dated August 18, 2014 against all assets held by Arelma Inc. based on a ruling of the Supreme Court dated March 12, 2014.

Arelma was a foundation created by the late dictator under Panamanian laws in 1972.

The high tribunal's decision in March denied with finality separate motions for reconsideration against the asset's forfeiture filed by former First Lady and Ilocos Norte Rep. Imelda R. Marcos, and Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr.

The court ordered acting chief judicial staff officer Albert A. dela Cruz to ensure the transfer of the entire $42 million from the Philippine National Bank, which is holding the funds in escrow, to the Bureau of Treasury.

According to an entry of judgment dated March 31, 2014, the Supreme Court ruling became final and executory prompting the Presidential Commission on Good Government to petition the Sandiganbayan for a writ of execution.

The PCGG filed the forfeiture petition in 1991 docketed as Civil Case No. 0141. Through the civil case, the government successfully recovered $660 million in Marcos ill-gotten wealth.

Government lawyers in 2004 filed a motion for a partial summary judgment over the Arelma account. Over objections by the Marcoses, the motion was granted by the Sandiganbayan on April 2, 2009.

The Marcoses appealed but the anti-graft court denied their motion for reconsideration on August 25, 2009.

The Marcos heirs took the case to the Supreme Court, which upheld the Sandiganbayan ruling on April 25, 2012 and on March 12, 2014.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kahit papano syempre kampi pa rin ang ABS kay Mar....Dahil kay Korina....

Yung Mar-Leni na tandem akala ko nung una "Mekeni" eh
Last edited by DarkRushBeat on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

grayfox17 wrote:
atleast someone here was able to follow the instructions. Based from the link you provided and the verdict that you were kind enough to quote, were you also able to understand the entirety of the material? wag ka magagalit ha? nagtatanong lang ako... :) im just trying to make a healthy discussion and not start a debate or flamebait...
I don't know where you're coming from, of course, but debate IS healthy discussion. By definition, it is "a method of formally presenting an argument in a disciplined manner."

Just putting it out there. We are but in a forum, after all. :)
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ABS-CBN will always be a propaganda tv station for the Aquinos and the Elites.
The Lopez hate to the Marcos is always be deep and they will never be able to move on.

Marcos' intention of the takeover was to eliminate Business Monopoly in the country.
The business elites never liked competition.
While Marcos' intention was good his execution was bad.
Marcos assigned the businesses on his trusted friends hence Cronies and abused their newfound powers.
It was featured on the Batas Militar video.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote: I don't have time to read and understand the document in full, I'm also not a lawyer so I don't want to spend my productive time trying to understand all the legal jargon. I did read the cliff notes though.
ok. :D
Solemn_In_Berlin wrote:I don't know where you're coming from, of course, but debate IS healthy discussion. By definition, it is "a method of formally presenting an argument in a disciplined manner."

Just putting it out there. We are but in a forum, after all. :)
ok. :D
**** ****!
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Baka mukhang ayaw ni Digong na nahahawakan ang leeg nya ng Amerika...

Sabi ng erpats ko, "basta anti-US ka, di ka makakatagal sa pwesto"
Tanong ko kung bakit? Sabi nya..
"Si Erap, anti-US base di ba? Ayan napatalsik sa pwesto"
"Si GMA, kaya naka-tagal ng 9 years good pet sa US yun"
"Si Macoy alaga ng US yan. Nilaglag lang siya nung marami na kumampi kay Cory"

I just said, baka conspiracy theory lang nya yun. And he replied,
"Haven't you notice na mahilig manghimasok sa isyu ng may isyu ang US? Lalo na kung saan may interes sila."
"May running joke na imahe ng America ang mga Cowboys ng Old West. Mahilig makigulo"
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

OMG Kris joined the campaign, "Ipagtanggol nyo ako!"
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^spoiled brat as always.... haha..sinong magtatanggol sa lecheng yan? Yaman yaman nila di sila bumili ng private chopper nila at kelangang presidential chopper pa ang gamitin...
**** ****!
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://news.abs-cbn.com/halalan2016/ent ... line-abuse
PNoy defended her saying "She's one of the biggest Tax Payers".
I was like, huh? Anong klaseng sagot yan? Eh si Willie Revillame may sariling Chopper eh. Si Kris walang pambili na di hamak mas mayaman pa kay Willie? Kahit mag-rent man lang. Delikadeza naman Kris.

If I were Kris, she shouldn't do something that will drag his brother down. Rent a chopper. That's it.
It's campaign season kaya wala siyang lusot. And she should know that.
"Inaapi at binubugbog ako sa Social Media!"
"Nagtiis akong maglakad ng 3 km!"
I was like, So what?

What is she thinking? That she could get away with it dahil utol siya ng presidente?
Tapos magsasabi siya, "Makakapal daw mukha naming mga Aquino?"
Yeah right. No disrespect to her mom and dad but really, Aquinos are too much.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I've heard that Korina has a mean streak..sabi sabi DAW ng mga former katulong nya. Anyone ever heard it too?
grayfox17 wrote:you're staying in laoag? are you an ilocano then?

it's funny, everytime na mapapadaan kami sa rob sa san nicolas i've always wondered kung merong game store sa loob nun.. :sweat:
I'm from Laguna, moved to Laoag because of my wife who's was born and raised there.

Yung teeny booth lang sa loob ng department store. Not worth stopping for. :D It's also the only seller of legit video games in the whole Ilocos Norte, that's why I love shopping in GOG and hate DB. Meron ka alam mas malapit kesa sa DB ng Baguio? :)
nayj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: nReiz

Meron na akong napili. Pwede na ako mag vote dito lol.
---
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
---
Currently Playing:
Nioh (PS4)
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Panghiwa na pala ng buko pie ang ballpen
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yung mga naungusan sa surveys patol ng patol sa rape
Pero isa pala daw si Mar sa mga nagpababa ng sentence ni Romeo "Rapist" Jalosjos.
Galing no?

Kidding aside, dumadami talaga mga impokritong kandidato from national to local.
Iaangat ang sarili all the time. 1 month of feeling secured, no tax for earners of 30k below, gagawin ang lahat, etc..
Well that's how the game is played here.

Idagdag mo pa si Trillanes, feeling ko panggulo lang talaga siya eh.
Unofficial hired tirador ng admin.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oink McOink wrote: Yung teeny booth lang sa loob ng department store. Not worth stopping for. :D It's also the only seller of legit video games in the whole Ilocos Norte, that's why I love shopping in GOG and hate DB. Meron ka alam mas malapit kesa sa DB ng Baguio? :)
wala eh, manila kasi ako so nakaasa din ako sa local resellers na malapit sa min. Why not just buy used games para mas makatipid ka, dami sa amazon. Ironic na most of our angkan is from ilocos pero i cant afford to come and go there as i please, sarap nyan ang lapit mo lang sa mga resort...pero ok lang, whenever we want bagnet we can always call our kamag anaks and have those sent over sa bus terminal anytime :sweat:

i have a feeling the next debate will be all for nothing na, kumbaga sa fighting game its going to be a sudden death match :lol:
**** ****!
OnceAnAngeL
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: NovisNoah

deathzero23 wrote:Baka mukhang ayaw ni Digong na nahahawakan ang leeg nya ng Amerika...

Sabi ng erpats ko, "basta anti-US ka, di ka makakatagal sa pwesto"
Tanong ko kung bakit? Sabi nya..
"Si Erap, anti-US base di ba? Ayan napatalsik sa pwesto"
"Si GMA, kaya naka-tagal ng 9 years good pet sa US yun"
"Si Macoy alaga ng US yan. Nilaglag lang siya nung marami na kumampi kay Cory"

I just said, baka conspiracy theory lang nya yun. And he replied,
"Haven't you notice na mahilig manghimasok sa isyu ng may isyu ang US? Lalo na kung saan may interes sila."
"May running joke na imahe ng America ang mga Cowboys ng Old West. Mahilig makigulo"
Erap - Asian Financial crisis nun kaya bumagsak sobra ang value ng PhP nung panahon niya. Nag declare din siya ng all out war sa MILF.
Imo kaya na impeach si Erap dahil bumaba sobra ang buying power ng mga filipino, may nakikita kang mga patay na civilian at sundalo "lagi" sa news dahil sa all out war niya, pang bobomba ng mga desperadong milf sa pampublikong lugar nung panahon na yun tapos sasamahan pa ng Jueteng scandal, midnight cabinet niya etc.

GMA - Hindi ko masasabing "good us pet" siya. Panahon niya nangyari yung 1 sided deal na JMSU at pinaka maraming bilateral agreement w/ China. iirc time din niya nag bigay ng malaking loan ang China para sa sa infrastracture development ng Pinas. Tapos siyempre meron pa siyang NBN ZtE at sinomach deal. Kung sinabi mo sana na Napupunta na sa sphere of influence ng China ang Pinas kaya marami ang impeachment movement nung time niya baka marami pang maniwala.

Hindi lang US ang mahilig mang himasok. Basta capable ang bansa paniguradong pinupush nila ang interes nila. Russia - Eastern Europe, China - East/SEA Asia and Africa.

Baka si Digong alaga ng China(lol conspiracy din). Mula sa no concession stance ng admin ngayon sa spratlys biglang gusto niya i soften yung stance natin. Tapos ok lang din sa kanya i cut yung ties natin sa US dahil na criticize yung rape joke niya. Isa sa pinaka malaking trade partner and aide donor natin tapos military backing pa. Sino kaya mag ffill in ng role na yun. :roll: Hindi ko kailangan mag bigay ng evidence kasi "conspiracy" :mrgreen:
Games- http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7423/9606 ... 67db_z.jpg - 8/28/2013
Fig Collections - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7308/9609 ... c06a_o.jpg

PSN: NovisNoaH
3DS FC: 2363-5679-1542
Steam: Limpanot