Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes [PS4,PC]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Launches in October 17 in Japan. Includes all DLCs.
About

Travis is living the trailerpark dream in the rural South when Badman comes knocking to avenge his daughter, Bad Girl. It looks like Game Over for Travis when both of them are sucked into the legendary Death Drive Mk II games console. This time, the games are taking the fight to you! The characters of the Death Drive Mk II’s diverse game library aren’t going to go down without a fight! Slice your way through them with all the beam charging, pro-wrestling-finisher action you know and love – turned up to 11. Burn through your skill gauge and link special and regular attacks for some kick-ass combos! Mix-up your approach and own your playstyle. Play as Travis, Badman and—if you’re a bad enough dude—maybe Shinobu and Bad Girl, too!

Travis “Strikes Again” in this Complete Edition!

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes was originally released for the Nintendo Switch in January 2019, with two sets of post-release content, “#1 Black Dandelion” and “#2 Bubblegum Fatale.” Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Complete Edition for Steam includes the base game in addition to all the post-release content!

Key Features

- Exhilarating Action Spanning Multiple Game Worlds – The legendary games console, the Death Drive Mk. II has a diverse games library that you can play! But each of those games has its own hero who might not be happy to see Travis, and each game’s world is drastically different from the others.
- Hack-and-Slash Co-op Action – Badman hates Travis for killing his daughter, but through a twist of fate the two end up fighting together. Have Travis and Badman team up for co-op play. Unleash their charge attacks simultaneously for a badass team attack!
- PC Feature Support – Slice your way through enemies at resolutions higher than 1080p, and unlocked high framerates!
- Includes all previously released content, including:
#1 Black Dandelion
Additional playable character Shinobu Jacobs (usable after clearing the main game)
Two Shinobu-exclusive skills
Six additional Badman Adventure mode chapters
#2 Bubblegum Fatale
Additional playable character Bad Girl (usable after clearing Killer Marathon)
Two Bad Girl-exclusive skills (usable after clearing Killer Marathon)
Additional stage “Killer Marathon”
One additional Travis Adventure mode chapter
https://gematsu.com/2019/07/travis-stri ... 7-in-japan
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

I bought No More Heroes at full price years ago because I wanted to utilize my newly bought PS Move. It was damn difficult to use it in this game!
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Pinakanahirapan ako, at least sa Wii version, yung pag-charge ng battery ng light saber. Nakakapagod. :lol: