MediEvil

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

From PlayStation State of Play

Story Trailer

Coming 25th October 2019!

Re-live the original adventure on PlayStation 4. The beloved fan-favorite has been completely remade from the grave up, blending classic gameplay with stunning visuals, all in eye-popping 4K!

Step into the bones of Sir Daniel Fortesque, a slightly-inept (and long dead) knight accidentally resurrected by his greatest enemy, the evil sorcerer Zarok. With a second chance to foil his greatest foe, Dan will once again set out to save the kingdom of Gallowmere and earn his place as a true hero.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

I downloaded and played the demo last night. Maganda yung pagkaka-remaster nito. Hindi ko lang nagustuhan yung camera at walang lock-on sa mga enemies. Ang galaw ng camera. Tapos ang awkward din ng mga camera angles. Di ko nalaro yung original so hindi ko alam kung ganyan din ba dati. Would've been fun to play kung ok yung camera.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

IGN Review

Medyo malikot nga raw yung camera. Walang lock-on. Wala ring mid-level checkpoints.

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)