Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey [PS4,XB1,PC]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Official Announcement Trailer

Watch the official announcement trailer for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, a third-person open world survival game from Panache Digital Games published by Private Division. Coming 2019 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Embark on the most incredible odyssey known to humankind: human evolution. Spanning from 10 million to 2 million years ago, begin your journey, “Before Us,” in Neogene period Africa. Explore a beautiful yet ruthless world from swinging through tree branches in the jungle to stalking prey across the golden savannah grasslands. Decide what attributes to learn and hone in order to pass down knowledge to future generations, from crafting tools to enhancing evasive tactics against predators. Just like real life, make sure to eat, drink, and sleep to stay alive and have the energy to face any danger that may come your way.

Grow your clan and find strength in numbers as you progress through critical evolutionary stages of human evolution. Your choices will write your clan’s story and determine if you can survive your evolution in this exciting new adventure from the creator of Assassin’s Creed.
Parang gameplay ng Assassin's Creed + Metal Gear Solid 3 + Final Fantasy XV

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - 101 Trailer EP1: Explore

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)