The next Assassin's Creed game could be about vikings

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

More Sources Report the Next Assassin’s Creed Game Will Feature Vikings
On April 4, 2019, we reported on the interesting Easter Egg in The Division 2, which may have hinted at what the next Assassin’s Creed game may involve. In the game, you can find a poster with a Norse ruler holding something that looks a lot like the Apple of Eden from the Assassin’s Creed games. Because of this, many were speculating that the next entry would feature vikings. But now, a report from Kotaku has more information all but confirming that this is true.

Two sources have confirmed with Kotaku that the next game, code-named Assassin’s Creed Kingdom, will release in 2020 and will be set during viking times. Although Ubisoft declined to make a statement, Kotaku is a reputable source, so 2020 might very well be the year of Assassin’s Creed vikings.

It’s sort of tradition at this point for Assassin’s Creed games to get leaked or teased before release, making it not too surprising that we might have just gotten a glimpse at what the next game will be.
https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/20 ... e-vikings/
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)