PlayStation State of Play (live broadcast) Mar 26, 5am, Manila time

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

March 25, 2pm, Pacific time
March 26, 5am Manila time

-----

Update:

Livestream link

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Here is the link to Sony's State of Play live broadcast. It happens in 3 hours, at the time of this posting.

https://www.facebook.com/playstation/vi ... 053364278/
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Ano kaya kaya announcement nila? PS5? A new portable device? An answer to Google Stadia?

Google Stadia looks promising. I would have dismissed this a few years ago since digital only siya. Dati gusto ko ng may physical collection But I have completely embraced the digital media (books, graphic novels, music and games) for a couple of years now. Pero I think matatagalan pa maimplement ito ng mabuti dito sa Pinas. Number one, hindi kasama aang Asia sa official release ng Stadia. Number two, sobrang bagal ng internet naatin.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Most probably new games. Yung ginawa ng Sony sa PlayStation Now katulad na ng sa Xbox. Pwedeng i-download yung games instead of streaming. Alam nilang hindi pa kaya ng internet speeds ngayon yung fully streaming.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This should be the livestream link

slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

I'm happy they are giving full support for VR kaso I was disappointed kasi parang isa lang ata yung new PS4 game na pinakita. I might be wrong though.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

slaughterbit wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:43 am I'm happy they are giving full support for VR kaso I was disappointed kasi parang isa lang ata yung new PS4 game na pinakita. I might be wrong though.
I'm not sure that any big AAA exclusives will be announced for PS4. I think any new game announcements from Sony first party will likely be reserved for PS5.

For the PS4, the last games will likely be Days Gone, Dreams, The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, and Death Stranding.

If I were to bet, Playstation will probably have an end of year event or early 2020 event detailing the PS5, with launch titles from Guerilla Games (Horizon 2) and Japan Studio, and maybe cross platform launch for The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

If they do announce something, I really hope it has something to do with backwards compatibility. The though of playing all the games that I've downloaded on a PS5 sure is exciting!!

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

If their patent is something they that will use on the next PlayStation, that sure is going to be exciting!

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=74559
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Crazycajun wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:55 am If they do announce something, I really hope it has something to do with backwards compatibility. The though of playing all the games that I've downloaded on a PS5 sure is exciting!!
Really, they'd be crazy to not have backwards compatibility on the PS5. This is one of my must have lists for the PS5. I've really enjoyed backwards compatibility on the Xbox One X, and I hope Sony is taking notes on how it should be done.