Oninaki [PS4,NS,PC]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Announcement Trailer

Watch the announcement trailer for the all-new action-RPG ONINAKI. ONINAKI tells the story of one Watcher on a journey to protect Life, after Death. Players will uncover the mysteries of life, death and what’s beyond as protagonist, Kagachi moving between the Living World and the realm of the dead known as the Beyond.

Players assume the role of a Watcher named Kagachi, doing battle by “manifesting” the souls of Daemons, which act as the classes found in traditional roleplaying games. Each Daemon has its own unique weapons and skills, and players can shift between them in real time to gain the upper hand in battle.

Moving between the Living World and the realm of the dead known as the Beyond, Kagachi must save the souls of the Lost, as the story of life and reincarnation in this wondrous kingdom unfolds.
Note: I didn't realize this is also for PS4. The original thread was for Switch only.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Character Reveal Trailer

Watch the ONINAKI Character Reveal Trailer to learn more about main protagonist Kagachi and get a glimpse of the characters he meets whilst on his journey to protect Life, after Death. Players will uncover the mysteries of life, death and what’s beyond as they moving between the Living World and the realm of the dead known as the Beyond.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daemon Trailer

CHOOSE YOUR DAEMON
Watch the ONINAKI Daemon Trailer to learn more about equipping your character with special Daemon attacks which enhance your skills and abilities. Uncover the mysteries of life, death and what’s beyond as you move between the Living World and the realm of the dead, known as the Beyond, in the highly anticipated RPG: ONINAKI.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

I just finished the demo. I loved the graphics and animation. And the gameplay too. Medyo morbid at grim nga lang ang story. Took me 2hrs to finish the demo. I was at level 7 and it was noted that the progress will carry over to the game.

Mura pa ngayon if you're a PS Plus Subscriber. Nasa $45. $50 yung regular price. May mga nice preorder bonus din. Nate-tempt ako bilhin. :D
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daemon Battle System Trailer

The new trailer gives an in-depth look into ONINAKI’s Daemon Battle System. Daemons form an integral part of Watcher Kagachi’s battle abilities with each Daemon offering different skills and enhancements. Daemons become more powerful gaining enhanced skills, upgrades and weapon customisation as you advance in levels. Shift between Daemons in real time as you take on fast-paced action-RPG battles unlike any other.

The all-new Action-RPG, ONINAKI tells the story of one Watcher on a journey to protect Life, after Death. ONINAKI features exciting hack and slash style battles, with deep customization of your daemons and weapons and more than enough content to keep you coming back for more. Experience unique action gameplay combined with a deep and satisfying story.
2GB lang pala ang demo nito.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/pro ... IDEMO00000
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

August 22 release date