2-on-2 arcade basketball got better!
- Comes out on October 16
- Single-player and co-op game modes featuring both local and online play.
- Playgrounds Championship mode: a worldwide ranked league with multiple competitive solo and co-op ladders.
- Season mode: a new single-player campaign in which you lead a team through the regular season and playoffs.
- Additional modes such as four-player online games, co-op matches against AI, three-point contests, off-the-wall power-ups, custom matches, and more.
- Over 300 players at launch: including legendary new additions like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- Nearly 200 additional players arriving via post-launch updates.
- Ten new courts: including Washington, D.C., St. Louis, Seoul and Australia.
- Additional courts are planned, post launch.
- Over 100 signature moves, such as Michael Jordan’s free throw line dunk, George Gervin’s Iceman finger roll and LeBron James’ self alley-oop.
- New customizable items: such as jackets, shirts, pants, shorts and shoes.
- Soundtrack featuring licensed songs from artists such as Run The Jewels, Odisee, and DJ Premier.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ober-2018/
Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1