The Last Remnant Remastered [PS4] (Dec 6)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Almost 10 years ago, Square Enix released The Last Remnant worldwide for a global audience receiving praise for its refreshing take on JRPGs and its unique gameplay mechanics. Today, Square Enix announces that The Last Remnant is being remastered for new and old fans to enjoy!

Set in a fictional world, protagonist Rush Sykes is far-removed from the struggle for Remnants until he is pulled into the fray. The Last Remnant featured a unique turn-based battle system, in-game systems called Quests and Guilds, and a memorable cast of characters.

We had the chance to sit down with the original director of The Last Remnant, Takai-san, and director of the The Last Remnant Remastered, Sakamoto-san, to get insight on the inspiration, development, and differences between both versions.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/09 ... ecember-6/
Will there be any new content added to The Last Remnant Remastered?

Sakamoto: There is no new content. It includes all of the elements that were added when it was ported to the PC version. On top of that, we’ve enabled high-speed movement in the field. Also, we’ve increased the number of save data slots. I think both of these will be helpful during gameplay.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Meron ako nito sa Steam. One of the first games na binili ko nung gumawa ako ng account years ago. Haven't played it though so I'm upholding the steam tradition of stockpiling.

PS4, I'm not sure I'd want a copy though.
ChardPurple
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: chard_newfag

Oink McOink wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 am PS4, I'm not sure I'd want a copy though.
There's zero reason to get the PS4 version especially with the way SE prices their remastered games if you got the cheaper PC version (and just HD mod it) it before they pulled it out. At least Dark Souls 1 got some QoL improvements.

Now Playing: Tekken 7, Gwent: Homecoming (PC), Detroit: Become Human (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

"Substance over style, quality over quantity, practicality over idealism."
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

There's a reason now for those who didn't get a copy since they removed it from steam. But yeah, I guess I won't be buying a PS4 copy. :D