iTech Opens “iTech’s PlayStation Specialized Store”, the premium PlayStation- focused Store in the Philippines

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

June 25, 2018, Manila – Premiere Philippine video gaming store iTech is proud to announce “iTech’s PlayStation Specialized Store”; a PlayStation-focused store in the Philippines, which will be opening its doors on June 27, 2018 at the Cyberzone area, 4th floor The Annex, SM City North EDSA. iTech has around 14 stores nationwide that caters toward gamers with game software, gaming consoles and gaming peripherals.

PlayStation gamers will surely enjoy what’s in store for them at “iTech’s PlayStation Specialized Store”, as all of the latest PlayStation game titles will be available as well as accessories for your PlayStation 4 (PS4), PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation VR (PS VR).

Get ready for a series of exciting promos and giveaways on the opening week!

ABOUT iTech
ITech is a dynamic and competitive gaming and tech-related product retailer in the Philippines with currently 14 chains strategically spread nationwide. When Filipino consumers think of bringing their gaming experience to another level, Itech is and will always be their number one choice because time and time again this brand has provided generations with the latest gaming products and peripherals in the market at affordable prices with excellent customer service and outstanding after-sales customer care.

“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.. “PS4” is a trademark of the same company.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

nice, i how they make one for Cebu
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

nice one itech!!!! more power!!!
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Wow this is very nice!
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I like it. They have nice people. More power to them.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Sana mas mapansin ng Sony ang effort ng iTech na ito. Malay natin baka magtuloy na yun magkaroon ng PH sa PSN.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Honestly, there's nothing different than the other stores. The stores still lack some official Sony made accessories.
:bigmouth: