The Path of Motus [PS4,XBO,PC]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Looks like an adventure game.

-----

Announcement Trailer

Will you let other people stop you from pursuing your dreams? For generations, a village of goblins has been trapped inside a mysterious forest; anyone who attempts to leave returns hopeless and defeated. Determined to break new ground, a young goblin named Motus plans to build a series of bridges through the forest. However, his perseverance will soon be tested, as he meets bullies who use their own words to stop him. Will you find a way through life's forest, or like others be lost in its depths with no will to continue?
Gameplay Features

Verbal Combat: Motus meets bullies that yell a variety of deadly words; you'll need to tactfully use your own words to deal with them. Will you use your words to inspire, or to destroy?

Bridge Building: There's a reason why no one's made it through the forest! Solve challenging bridge puzzles to build a way out.

Growing Up: Face unique challenges as Motus gradually grows from a child to an adult. Meet exciting new characters in each chapter of life and explore the deeper reasons for why they're so aggressive towards others.

Thought Doors: Solve innovative puzzles that convey what Motus is feeling throughout the story. Unlike other story based games, the coolest moments in The Path of Motus come across nonverbally as you play.

Adolescence Trailer
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)